Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

BABY,User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
What MV never fails to make you cry? For me it's Haru Haru by Big Bang. I am not a huge VIP but I lost my aunt about a year and half ago to cancer so it really hits me. Once it get's to the part when GD finds out that she's sick I lose it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
LOOK AT ME NOW

Interesting Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
TVXQ's Picture Of You... 4laugh the MV is sooo sadddd crying

KTGomasaur's Wife

Lavish Fairy

9,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
no kpop video has ever made me cry, but that one starring Xiumin for that female singer's video kinda killed my heart. and Miracles In December kinda killed me when Tao was crying and he turned back time hoping things would go right the second time around. that hopeful yet unsure look on his face just ugh

Bashful Giver

MYNAME's Baby I'm Sorry, every freaking time.
Jin's Gone made me tear up, too. I love Xiumin too much to see him die!

User Image

Tipsy Noob

This one's not recent kpop tho. I remember seeing this when I was still a kid lol God knows how long that was xd It's so darn sad. A lot sadder than BigBang's Haru Haru crying

Feline Kitten

11,775 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Frozen Solid 200
K.Will - Please Don't.
Don't know why, it just does. crying

aye_jjaayy's Waifu

Handsome Smoker

7,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Jin's Gone starring Xiumin made me tear up crying It was so sad...

Sakura Futaba's Partner

Benevolent Hero

Pretty much what everyone else said, Gone by Jin.
And this isn't K-pop, but SHINee's 1000 Years by Your Side strikes me in the heart.
2ne1's It hurts

Wheezing Noob

Please don't- Kwill
OMGGG I CRIED FOR DAYS LIKE IT WAS SO SAD
Gone- Jin
Xiumin bby omggg ; o ;

Thank you for being born- VIXX
it gets to me because i'm a huge starlight and ugh they've come such a long way. I JUST LOVE THEM ALL SO MUCH

Smoker

For MV it definitely goes to Team B's "Climax" even though it technically doesn't count. It just makes my heart clench seeing how much they wanted to debut in their eyes. Watching the most recent episode of Winner TV right after re-watching the performance didn't help one bit either.

I remember a super old MV that made me cry so bad, almost as bad as it did in "A Werewolf Boy" but I was so young I don't even remember what was going on except a guy kept giving this girl flowers?????

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff