Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
It really sucks to be sick off and on for almost three weeks, anyhoo.

Good news! 悦ト鬱 will be released in about 11 days! Yay~~~!!

Time and Date Countdown

Who's ordered their copy/copies?

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Kiryu shows us some new choreography! Very simple but still looks like a lot of fun. Poor Hiyori looks like he can't move. And I cannot help but love to watch Mitsuki. He's just nice to stare at. XD

Benevolent Bloodsucker

Kiryuu is a pretty good band.
I wouldn't mind seeing them again, though I can't say I'm the biggest fan in the world.

The behavior of their (Japanese) fans is unacceptable, though. Completely ruined my experience, though for the live I went to I was there primarily to see BORN and Royz.

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Nox Obscurus
I wouldn't mind seeing them again, though I can't say I'm the biggest fan in the world.

The behavior of their (Japanese) fans is unacceptable, though. Completely ruined my experience, though for the live I went to I was there primarily to see BORN and Royz.

Well, I haven't experienced these fans you speak of but to be honest, every band has fans that will go to the extreme lengths to see the band live and follow them everywhere.

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

己龍「花一匁」 - 振付講座 !

Don't forget! 悦ト鬱 releases on February 20th! <(^.^)>

Benevolent Bloodsucker

Akiterra
Nox Obscurus

Well, I haven't experienced these fans you speak of but to be honest, every band has fans that will go to the extreme lengths to see the band live and follow them everywhere.

Don't get me wrong~ Kiryuu makes great music and they're cool guys.
I just had a bad experience at the one live I went to because many of the Kiryuu fans there [specifically] were being assholes and not spot-rotating like you're supposed to at event lives. If it weren't for the spot-holding Kiryuu fans, BORN fans such as myself and Microhead 4N's fans wouldn't have been royally pissed off. I actually ended up leaving early which means I couldn't demachi for BORN or Royz. mad

However, it seems Kiryuu is playing at a live I'm going to in May so I'll give them a try again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff