Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Cutie-Pie

30,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fluff Rehab 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

IS ANYONE GOING TO KCON 2013 THIS YEAR?! biggrin It's only the 2nd annual KCON, but now it's a 2-day event! o3o The first artist was already revealed: they're bringing EXO (as 12) ^0^

Heart Star

props to anyone brave enough to go after the disaster that was last year

the fact that exo will be there already means bring on the crazies ... have fun !!

sweatdrop

Fatcat

I like EXO and I would like to go, but I'm broke and the next day is my move-in day :c And considering ^ that post, I wouldn't want to go through a disaster.

But.... EXO ㅠ_ㅠ

Timid Cutie-Pie

30,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fluff Rehab 200
kkoming
props to anyone brave enough to go after the disaster that was last year

the fact that exo will be there already means bring on the crazies ... have fun !!

sweatdrop

Ugh, yeah, when they revealed the first one as EXO I was like .________. I'm scared OTL But, well it was their first go at this event, so maybe KCON has improved their system ><

Timid Cutie-Pie

30,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Bumkey
I like EXO and I would like to go, but I'm broke and the next day is my move-in day :c And considering ^ that post, I wouldn't want to go through a disaster.

But.... EXO ㅠ_ㅠ

Awww, you still have a chance to go! There are multiple contests you can enter to win free tickets!

Fatcat

aznmusicgirl
Bumkey

But.... EXO ㅠ_ㅠ

Awww, you still have a chance to go! There are multiple contests you can enter to win free tickets!

No ride too ): I hope you have lots of fun though!

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
As much as I would like to go, I have school. Plus, I'm currently in northern California for college, and in order for me to attend KCON, I would need to buy a plane ticket to get to southern California, and I don't have money to buy a plane ticket.

Desirable Bunny

16,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
D: I'm going. Even though I went last year and it was bull. xD I'm going to see how much they improved. ^^ Hopefully they saw their errors. razz

PLUS because I need to get some money back. >_> They never gave me over half of my prepaid merchandise...; HOPEFULLY They do NOT prepay this year. e__e;
Bumkey

But.... EXO ㅠ_ㅠ
i have the same problem lol. darn move in days

Fatcat

Crono ghost
Bumkey

But.... EXO ㅠ_ㅠ

the sad life eh emotion_donotwant
Bumkey
Crono ghost
Bumkey

But.... EXO ㅠ_ㅠ

the sad life eh emotion_donotwant
maybe they'll stream it online

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

No offense but Kcon is a rip-off.
IT'S SO ******** EXPENSIVE ISFNOIWNOGIN;; gonk

And the fact that EXO is going to be there... no thank you.
(i love EXO but srslyy)

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image
school starts on the 19th for me sad . i live in nor cal and i'm not gonna drive 8 hrs.

Feral Diedrich

Wow, after reading the posts in this thread, KCON doesn't sound as good as I thought.

I didn't go last year(couldn't afford it and didn't have a way there, it being 5 hours south from me). But when I heard Teen Top was gonna be there this year, it nearly killed my poor Angel heart, since I doubt I'm gonna be able to go this year. crying And Teen Top's my fave Kpop band next to Big Bang.

Well, maybe if a miracle happens and I end up making $60 beforehand, and if my dad's nice enough to drop me off when he takes my sister down to Northridge when she moves down there(which is the same exact weekend), then I might go. Disaster or not, if I have the chance to see Teen Top in the flesh, I might just take it. crying

Though ughh, I have a con that's the weekend after Kcon, so I don't know. D:

But I think at this point I'd rather save for Infinite's concert in November. It's just at a better time, and I have more time to plan for that than Kcon.
yeahh nah i'm fine especially not at the colliseum

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces