DBSK 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 2 ]
Jay park 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
SHINee 0.026315789473684 2.6% [ 1 ]
TOP 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 2 ]
All of them above! 0.23684210526316 23.7% [ 9 ]
Other [Tell us about them in the Forum ^^] 0.28947368421053 28.9% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Hello all, I'm GrandJesterLuna. I'm not used to starting topics but here I wanted to discuss my love of Korea and its music industry. :3 Yes, that's right, I want to discuss Korean music. If you know what this is, then please feel free to post about them and even your favorites if you'd like. Discuss away, I know I will! I look forward to learning more and more about new music from you all! emotion_awesome

~ Luna

User Image

wink wink

Cat

Hi there~
What're your favourite bands?
Mine would mainly be Big Bang,BTS and Exo but I'm multi-fandom and I like most of the current singers/bands. ^u^
Daesii
Hi there~
What're your favourite bands?
Mine would mainly be Big Bang,BTS and Exo but I'm multi-fandom and I like most of the current singers/bands. ^u^

Hi ^^

I have a tie going so far with Jay Park and honestly I'm in love with GOT7 at the moment so they're pushing for my attention lately. I'm sorry I don't know who BTS is, but I went and looked them up and I am extra excited to find out! I also haven't gotten to check out EXO yet, I think you mentioned them to me? :3 I also like Lee Hong Ki, but I forget the band name he's in. >...<; I'm such a bad fangirl. crying From the group BTS, who is your favorite member? [Just curious. heh]

Do you have any girl groups you know of? I'm actually really short on them, but that's because most of the time I don't find their music as easy to listen to as the male groups, but I'm open to suggestions if you have them.

Cat

GrandJesterLuna

Hi ^^

I have a tie going so far with Jay Park and honestly I'm in love with GOT7 at the moment so they're pushing for my attention lately. I'm sorry I don't know who BTS is, but I went and looked them up and I am extra excited to find out! I also haven't gotten to check out EXO yet, I think you mentioned them to me? :3 I also like Lee Hong Ki, but I forget the band name he's in. >...<; I'm such a bad fangirl. crying From the group BTS, who is your favorite member? [Just curious. heh]

Do you have any girl groups you know of? I'm actually really short on them, but that's because most of the time I don't find their music as easy to listen to as the male groups, but I'm open to suggestions if you have them.

I like GOT7's new song "Stop Stop It" it's really catchy! Once you check out BTS I'm sure you're going to like them, my favourite members would be Jungkook&V(Taehyun) I feel like I can't just have one favourite member over everyone. Also Le Hong Ki's is from F.T Island ^u^

I don't really know any girl groups either, there's a bigger variety of male groups that have different styles/images while most of the girl groups are either super cute or trying to be really attractive/seductive. Hi Suhyun is a great sub-unit if you haven't heard of them or listened to their song yet.
Daesii
GrandJesterLuna

Hi ^^

I like GOT7's new song "Stop Stop It" it's really catchy! Once you check out BTS I'm sure you're going to like them, my favourite members would be Jungkook&V(Taehyun) I feel like I can't just have one favourite member over everyone. Also Le Hong Ki's is from F.T Island ^u^

I don't really know any girl groups either, there's a bigger variety of male groups that have different styles/images while most of the girl groups are either super cute or trying to be really attractive/seductive. Hi Suhyun is a great sub-unit if you haven't heard of them or listened to their song yet.

I actually have been putting off listening to it, I've been so lazy because most of the time my internet is super slow when it comes to youtube, I think I might just tough it out and go listen to it. lol Oh my, they're both gorgeous. emotion_kirakira Ah! Thank you, I haven't had a chance to listen to them more lately is why I forgot the name. sweatdrop

Also I agree I'm sure I'll like them, I've read their profiles and I've sorta picked out one or two of the members I think I'll like the most. whee I can definitely relate to the two different types of girl groups, its one of the reasons I haven't really ventured too far into them. I dislike when its to heavily focoused on sexy or sweet. I think 2NEI is the only female group whose songs so far have fit somewhat with what I was looking for, but I'll give Suhyun a try, thanks. biggrin

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
hiya,my top 3 favorite groups are DBSK,Super Junior,and SHINee heart
K-poplover44

Oh my gosh how could I forget Super Junior. I'm so horrible. sweatdrop That's really cool though, I remember hearing DBSK first and then a few other songs when I first got into the genre. So ,out of the members who are some of your favorites of DBSK? Also what got you into K-pop and others like it?

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Timid 100
GrandJesterLuna
K-poplover44

Oh my gosh how could I forget Super Junior. I'm so horrible. sweatdrop That's really cool though, I remember hearing DBSK first and then a few other songs when I first got into the genre. So ,out of the members who are some of your favorites of DBSK? Also what got you into K-pop and others like it?

my favorite is Jeajoong,and Love in the Ice by DBSK got me into kpop
K-poplover44
GrandJesterLuna
K-poplover44

I loved Yunho and of course Jeajoong, Its a heavy tie between the two. Lol I've actually never heard of that song...I must really be out of the loop, but that's why I'm here. To learn more than I already know. emotion_c8 Have you heard of GOT7 or any other newly released bands you'd like to share? Or even some more favorites from other groups.

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Timid 100
GrandJesterLuna
K-poplover44
GrandJesterLuna
K-poplover44

I loved Yunho and of course Jeajoong, Its a heavy tie between the two. Lol I've actually never heard of that song...I must really be out of the loop, but that's why I'm here. To learn more than I already know. emotion_c8 Have you heard of GOT7 or any other newly released bands you'd like to share? Or even some more favorites from other groups.

well they have a Korean and Japanese version,i like both versions,but i like the Japanese a little more,i like GOT7
have u heard of Touch,24K,History,VIXX, A-Jax (not new,just like them),and SS501(not new,i like them but are not together now

Cat

GrandJesterLuna

I actually have been putting off listening to it, I've been so lazy because most of the time my internet is super slow when it comes to youtube, I think I might just tough it out and go listen to it. lol Oh my, they're both gorgeous. emotion_kirakira Ah! Thank you, I haven't had a chance to listen to them more lately is why I forgot the name. sweatdrop

Also I agree I'm sure I'll like them, I've read their profiles and I've sorta picked out one or two of the members I think I'll like the most. whee I can definitely relate to the two different types of girl groups, its one of the reasons I haven't really ventured too far into them. I dislike when its to heavily focoused on sexy or sweet. I think 2NEI is the only female group whose songs so far have fit somewhat with what I was looking for, but I'll give Suhyun a try, thanks. biggrin

I think their song is really catchy, it was in my head for a while. Hi Suhyun is IMO a really nice sub-unit, and the song is feauturing Bobby from iKON, I feel like I'm more of a YG Stan. Also, even though AKMU is a boy-girl duo, I think their style is really unique and nice compared to others their latest song is really nice "Time and Fallen Leaves". Lee Hi and Soo Suhyun are absolutely beautiful I agree.

What members of BTS have you thought of that you'd like the most? ^u^
And yeah, 2NE1's style is what my preference of a girl band would be. You're welcome! Feel free to give me any song recommendations~

Sparkly Prophet

Hello c: I'm SUPER multi fandom. However, my favorites currently are SHINee, EXO, Vixx and BTS for guys and for girls it's Girl's Day, Spica and Orange Caramel. emotion_yatta

Cat

Pristine Machine
        Hello c: I'm SUPER multi fandom. However, my favorites currently are SHINee, EXO, Vixx and BTS for guys and for girls it's Girl's Day, Spica and Orange Caramel. emotion_yatta

Hello~
Who're your bias's in kpop? Or in a specific band. whee
K-poplover44
GrandJesterLuna
K-poplover44
GrandJesterLuna
K-poplover44

well they have a Korean and Japanese version,i like both versions,but i like the Japanese a little more,i like GOT7
have u heard of Touch,24K,History,VIXX, A-Jax (not new,just like them),and SS501(not new,i like them but are not together now

Yes, I know about the Japanese version, its another reason why I found them so interesting. =3 I like J-pop and stuff as well. Recently I've just found myself immersed in more K-pop though.

Yay, who from GOT7 do you like the most? or if not which two or more do you like. Lol [Feel free to post pictures along with your posts guys, lol I enjoy them as well.] I love JB and Mark from GOT7. Sadly I also love BamBam, cause he's just too darn adorable!! emotion_facepalm I mean..just look!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I've heard of VIXX before the others not so much, I would love to though. I think I'm going to have a K-pop spree later, if you have select songs you'd like to tell me to listen to first, the please do so, I'd love to know. I love SS501!!! I was introduced to them due to Boys Over Flowers. Mmm, I love Kim Hyun Joong!! emotion_kirakira He is beautiful.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Daesii
GrandJesterLuna

I think their song is really catchy, it was in my head for a while. Hi Suhyun is IMO a really nice sub-unit, and the song is feauturing Bobby from iKON, I feel like I'm more of a YG Stan. Also, even though AKMU is a boy-girl duo, I think their style is really unique and nice compared to others their latest song is really nice "Time and Fallen Leaves". Lee Hi and Soo Suhyun are absolutely beautiful I agree.

What members of BTS have you thought of that you'd like the most? ^u^
And yeah, 2NE1's style is what my preference of a girl band would be. You're welcome! Feel free to give me any song recommendations~

I'm listening to the new song from GOT7 now, it took me so long to do it but I am. lol I will look into IMO and AKMU after the video is over and so far I'm in love! whee Forgive me but what is a YG stan? crying I really am still a noob to this... crying . Out of BTS though I'm having a hard time choosing between Jeon Jung Kook, Jung Ho Seok and
Kim Taehyung. I'm leaning heavily towards Jeon Jung Kook though...but they're all so pretty. crying

I've never heard of a boy-girl duo before so I know this will be intersting, thank you. =3 If I come across anyone like 2NEI I'll be sure to share with you and if I find a song I think you haven't heard, I will definitely tell you about it. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff