Welcome to Gaia! ::

I didn't see anything in the directory on them, so I thought I'd start one. Judy and Mary's a defunct jpop group who has 7 albums and 22 singles out. Anyone like them?
Judy and Mary are:
Yuki Isoya:Vocal, Pianica, Backing vocal
Takuya: Guitar
Yoshihito Onda: Bass
Kota Igarashi: Drums
Judy and Mary started in 1992. Sometimes the other members join in backing vocals. They became really famous after they had one of their songs, Sobakasu (Freckles) be the opening theme song for Rurouni Kenshin. Um... I'll update this later.
BTW: The whole "I've heard of those two" is a joke. I know there's 4 members in JAM.
Yep. Im a fan and Proud of it.

Buhbye Gee. whee
Judy and Mary has four members... not just two...

Anyways, yeah, I'm a fan. biggrin
Yea, Judy and Mary rock. They are one of the few poppy kind of bands I can get into.
H. Seshat
I didn't see anything in the directory on them, so I thought I'd start one. Judy and Mary's a defunct jpop group who has 7 albums out. Anyone like them? And yes, I'm aware Yuki's voice does sound like a little girl.

I love her voice. Cute. whee

Off topic but, Yuki looks so young even at the age of 30. Hehe.
Gee, you should so start an official Thread. Spread the word of Judy and Mary goodness. XD
x silentchen x
Judy and Mary has four members... not just two...

Anyways, yeah, I'm a fan. biggrin

I know, that was a joke. And now I guess a bad one. I meant to put another option saying "I like them" or whatever. My bad.
Oh, man. They were like one of the leading names of jpop. My favorite song is Lover Soul. And Daydream.
judy and mary split...now its just Yuki singing. Im not sure if the group split for good but..Yuki is persuing a solo career.
Jeebus I haven't listened to them in a long time...
iamanotaku
judy and mary split...now its just Yuki singing. Im not sure if the group split for good but..Yuki is persuing a solo career.

I hope to buy her debut album, Prismic, pretty soon. I hear it's good stuff. She's also in some other projects, Mean Machine, some other with Kate Pierson? I think it's called B-52. As for my favorite JAM album, I like Pop Life and Miracle Night Diving.

Shameless Gawker

18,340 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hive Mind 200
I like Judy and Mary. Haven't heard everything, but a decent amount. I like Rainbow Devils Land and Motto
I've been meaning to pick up a Judy and Mary album for a while now, but it's really hard for me to find affordable cds...used jpop can be tough to come by crying
i've heard of them... but never listened to any of their songs xp
I just got three of their cd's from ebay for 8.99! xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas