Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Friend

Id marry everyone from Teen Top....I just cant chose there...
And G-Dragon. 4laugh

13,940 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I would marry Sunggyu from Infinite and have cute hámster babies ^.^

Liberal Fatcat

So maybe I like them older but he's only 9 or so years older. Eric Mun from Shinhwa.

If not then TOP....or Taeyang... or Danny from 1TYM (Im Taebin) ....Or Changmin from DBSK xd

I think a top five is good but I do try to stay within my age range. I mean P.O is sexy as hell but sometimes he makes me feel like such a nuna because of the fact that I'm a good five years older than him. stare

Wolf

oh wait
is there any fanboy here
i would marry sunny. lol

mskeaton1's Wife

LoliPop Princess

40,850 Points
  • Candyland Heaven 500
  • Loli Pop Treasure Hunter 500
User Image

*sigh* Infinite's Jang DongWoo. That is all. heart
Okay, so, I'll marry...

All of BIGBANG,

All of EXO,

Choi Siwon,

Zhou Mi,

Bang Yong Guk,

Zelo,

Jonghyun,

Onew,

Minho...

heart heart heart SCREW ONE! IT'S A REVERSE HAREM!!! heart heart heart

...Sorry, lol. It's like Lays chips, you can't have just one! dramallama

Shy Fatcat

8,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
sunnykan
Kim Ryeowook because hell yeah

3nodding

Greedy Gekko

Man, I don't know.

I have thousand of biases (eg. DBSK's Yunho, Seungri, D.O and the list goes on) so can I marry all of them?

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Mrs_GDVamp
keikari-haiku
Mrs_GDVamp
keikari-haiku
Mrs_GDVamp

You did! O.o stalker lol XD
I've heard of all kinds just dont like em skydragon is i guess better then daragon but still no like I would ship none of them if I had to though there'd still be GTOP then SkyDae of corse, then BomRi and Minzy x TaeYang then Dara can go off and be with HyunSeung I guess lol XD
Lol nice that works my weekends will go to Dae while GD's off with TOP 3nodding

Stalking! lol
I can see BomRi although I just thought about SkyRi, does that even exist? Not that I ship it or would ship it, but does it exist?
We gotta learn to share the love lol

O.o lol XD
Not sure SkyDae I don't even think is
GBom, SkyDragon, daragon, TOPBom, DaraRi and BomRi are the only ones I know are
Yes we do it's not to hard with GTOP though lol I just won't share Dae *nods* not even with CL

I don't think SkyRi or SkyDae exists o.O Fascinating.......
I like to share but the only person I won't share is Sanchez from Phantom.

Lol XD not the only one to ship SkyDae but it's nit very popular
O.o Who? From what? Never heard of~

I wouldn't ship SkyDae, it just doesn't feel right.
Sanchez from Phantom, he's mine! lol jk jk No but seriously he is one good looking boy.

He's basically the vocalist of the group.
Kim Ryeowook because hell yeah
eek there's so many to choose from!
Exo-M's Luhan, 2PM's Wooyoung, U-kiss's Eli, or Infinite's L

I'd be happy regardless smile
keikari-haiku
Mrs_GDVamp
keikari-haiku
Mrs_GDVamp
keikari-haiku
Mrs_GDVamp

Yeps lol that was filmed at my house~ biggrin
SkyDae is the only one I'll ship and only started that after reading a GTOP fanfic with it as a side cupel~
lol for me GD's my husband, Dae's my slave and TOP site-not-allowed's boyfriend lol XD

I knew it! lol I knew it was your house lol
I've also heard of SkyDragon which I guess is ok but if you ask me it's totally unimaginative, just because they are the leaders doesn't mean they need to be shipped together!
I lend TOP to GD on the weekends xD

I've heard of all kinds just dont like em skydragon is i guess better then daragon but still no like I would ship none of them if I had to though there'd still be GTOP then SkyDae of corse, then BomRi and Minzy x TaeYang then Dara can go off and be with HyunSeung I guess lol XD

Stalking! lol
I can see BomRi although I just thought about SkyRi, does that even exist? Not that I ship it or would ship it, but does it exist?

O.o lol XD
Yes we do it's not to hard with GTOP though lol I just won't share Dae *nods* not even with CL

Lol XD not the only one to ship SkyDae but it's nit very popular
O.o Who? From what? Never heard of~

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Mrs_GDVamp
keikari-haiku
Mrs_GDVamp
keikari-haiku
Mrs_GDVamp

SkyDae is the only one I'll ship and only started that after reading a GTOP fanfic with it as a side cupel~
lol for me GD's my husband, Dae's my slave and TOP site-not-allowed's boyfriend lol XD

I've also heard of SkyDragon which I guess is ok but if you ask me it's totally unimaginative, just because they are the leaders doesn't mean they need to be shipped together!

Stalking! lol

O.o lol XD

keikari-haiku
Mrs_GDVamp
keikari-haiku
Mrs_GDVamp
keikari-haiku
Mrs_GDVamp

Because I may hate daragon but I hate ToDae more
It's not cute and it can't be real Dae is chained to my wall shirtless~
Of BB ships with Dae the only one I don't hate is GDae and that's just my slave and husband being good friends~ only CL my 2ne1 bias I will ship with Dae~

Oh! Is he chained to your wall Fantastic Baby style?
I don't like to ship any 2ne1 with anybody. I guess I never really thought about it. Also I would like to think me and TOP are an item, yes lol

Stalking! lol

O.o lol XD

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Mrs_GDVamp
keikari-haiku
Mrs_GDVamp
keikari-haiku
Mrs_GDVamp

Because I may hate daragon but I hate ToDae more
It's not cute and it can't be real Dae is chained to my wall shirtless~
Of BB ships with Dae the only one I don't hate is GDae and that's just my slave and husband being good friends~ only CL my 2ne1 bias I will ship with Dae~

Oh! Is he chained to your wall Fantastic Baby style?
I don't like to ship any 2ne1 with anybody. I guess I never really thought about it. Also I would like to think me and TOP are an item, yes lol

Stalking! lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces