Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
Kurenai_Akari
Layrion
Hello fellow X fans! I wanted to drop by to show you a proposal I have involving Toshi~
I'm a Vocaloid fan and I thought about how Toshi's voice should be immortalized by the program. I hope to get support of X and Vocaloid fans alike~

The link is here:
Shi-Loid

I hope that'll this will at least get some positive support and the agencies will at least consider it! I've even played around with the idea of making an Instru-loid for Yoshiki! I'd love to hear what my fellow X fans think!

Thank you for listening to my rambling!

A Toshi vocaloid?! Oh gawd, do want! This would be awesome (and hopefully, it would blow Gakupo out of the water)

I hope you stick with this & go onto some X Japan sites to spread the word because this would be epic~

Thank you! I hope that someone with some influence takes notice~ at least then they will consider the idea! I'm spreading him to all I can! Spread the word, we are a powerful fan base once united!

Fanatical Muse

14,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Layrion
Thank you! I hope that someone with some influence takes notice~ at least then they will consider the idea! I'm spreading him to all I can! Spread the word, we are a powerful fan base once united!

No problem~

Are you the one who came up with the Shi-loid artwork?

6,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
Kurenai_Akari
Layrion

No problem~

I am! If you have any suggestions or comments, then do let me know!

Fanatical Muse

14,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Layrion
Kurenai_Akari
Layrion

No problem~

Okay. I'll start telling my friends about it~

Also. . . More outfits! You can never go wrong with more outfits~

Fanatical Muse

14,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Kurenai_Akari
Layrion
Kurenai_Akari
Layrion

No problem~

As for suggestions:

More outfits! You can never go wrong with more outfits~

(In conjunction to the more outfits suggestion) Create outfits for the songs that you've provided examples for {i.e. "Tears", "Kurenai"}

6,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
Kurenai_Akari

As for suggestions:

(In conjunction to the more outfits suggestion) Create outfits for the songs that you've provided examples for {i.e. "Tears", "Kurenai"}

Actually~ on that note, I am working on an animation for him! Which will have pieces of the songs mentioned. If you have a part of a song that you really fancy, and shows off his vocals, please do suggest it! I'm putting it together now, and will be story boarding in the next day or so.

Fanatical Muse

14,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Layrion
Kurenai_Akari

As for suggestions:

Actually~ on that note, I am working on an animation for him! Which will have pieces of the songs mentioned. If you have a part of a song that you really fancy, and shows off his vocals, please do suggest it! I'm putting it together now, and will be story boarding in the next day or so.
Awesome!

I'll PM you about it.

Fanatical Muse

14,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Quote:
Yoshiki, the classically trained multi-instrumentalist and leader of one of Japan’s most successful rock groups, X-Japan, will compose the theme for this year’s Golden Globe Awards show. The announcement was made by Hollywood Foreign Press Association president, Dr. Aida Takla-O’Reilly and d**k Clark productions executive Barry Adelman.

The 69th Annual Golden Globe Awards airs on Sunday, January 15, 2012, around the world and live coast-to-coast on NBC with the pre-show from 4:00-5:00 p.m. (PST) / 7:00-8:00 p.m. (EST), and main telecast from 5:00-8:00 (PST)/8:00pm-11:00p.m., (EST), hosted by Ricky Gervais from the Beverly Hilton Hotel.

Source: here

Fanatical Muse

14,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50
We've got some news people!

#1. If you've been following X Japan on Twitter, FaceBook or any other social media, you may have hear about Loudwire.com's "Cage Match" with X Japan. For those unfamiliar with the Cage Match, it's basically a head to head match against two bands & their latest singles. The fans vote on which song is the better one & after a certain amount of time, whoever has the most votes moves on to the next round until the fifth round, where they are put into the Loudwire Hall of Fame.

Guess who won??
Kurenai_Akari

#1. If you've been following X Japan on Twitter, FaceBook or any other social media, you may have hear about Loudwire.com's "Cage Match" with X Japan. For those unfamiliar with the Cage Match, it's basically a head to head match against two bands & their latest singles. The fans vote on which song is the better one & after a certain amount of time, whoever has the most votes moves on to the next round until the fifth round, where they are put into the Loudwire Hall of Fame.

Guess who won??

I was just about to post this XD

I would have been incredibly disappointed if BVB had won... lol

6,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
I kept getting the updates on my phone while at work! Yessssss~

Fanatical Muse

14,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Anagre
Kurenai_Akari

Guess who won??

I was just about to post this XD

I would have been incredibly disappointed if BVB had won... lol

Oh me too. Me & a bunch of friends last night stood up & F5'ed that page for awhile.

Fanatical Muse

14,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Ladies & Gentlemen, Yoshiki's getting close to the mainstream now~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*_* they are still just as sexy...!!~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces