Welcome to Gaia! ::

I really enjoy kpop like overly enjoy it. I want to find friends who have the same interests as me so that I can get along with people on this site! So please comment on maybe whats your favorite band, song, what got you into it and what caused you to stay? For me it was Super Junior's Sorry Sorry but the reason I stuck onto kpop was for Teen Top and B1A4~ heart
What got me into it was Kara's debut song and what got to me stay was Infinite and 2PM. I also enjoy listening to Teen Top and B1A4. Currently watching their hello baby! Not as funny as MBLAQ but their kids are adorable.

Fashionable Trader

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Member 100
The first ever K-Pop video I watched was an MBLAQ one some years back and I thought, 'Wow, I cannot get into this'.

Fast forward to this year and I came across SNSD-TTS's Twinkle and really enjoyed it. I looked up some more SNSD videos and found the legendary song that was Genie and the rest is history..

Wheezing Fatcat

Welcome to Gaia.

Feel free to refer yourself to one of the ten million Korean wave threads already in existence. I'm sure you can find what you're looking for there.

7,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
The first Kpop video i watched was Ring Ding Dong by SHINee near the end of 2009~
There was more videos i watched from SHINee after that and more kpop groups like Super Junior, Girls Generation,TVXQ, etc and then thats when i fully became kpop fan a year later~

well they aren't a kpop boy group but they are just as great

epik high's remapping the human soul album

✞ 穢れのない 優しさに 涙と眠りたい ✞
Big Bang got me into KPOP and I ventured out to other kpop artists from there. It's a great genre to listen to and there's a lot of nice people who like it too (:
Super Junior's Knock Out and TVXQ's Mirotic probably really captured my attention, SM Ent wise. Really didn't delve into the other companies until late 2010.
does this make me a veteran? OTL
Super Junior's Mr.Simple is the first song I heard but right after that I watched Ring Ding Dong by SHINee and became obsessed with it. Right now my favourite groups are SHINee and BigBang. Onew and Daesung are my favourites. My favourite songs are Ayo - SHINee, Bad Boy - BigBang, and Love Ya - SS501.

Mado Kureo's Husband

SNSD's Gee got me into K-Pop. They're still my favorite group, but I enjoy a ton of different groups.

All SM Artists, Block B, Kara, Sistar, BigBang, Secret, T-ara, Hyuna, Ga-in, A Pink... the list goes on and on.
My favorite song right now is I Got a Boy. emotion_dowant

8,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
SNSD's Gee brought me back to kpop and Super Junior's It's You/ member Eunhyuk made me stay for 4 years now. I also like TVXQ/JYJ, Shinhwa, BoA, etc.I rarely spazzed much last year because I was losing interest in kpop until recently, I started to fall in love with Infinite because of their music and awesome choreographies.
click on 'raddio' for great music suggestions ♥

Big Bang's 'Lies' was my first k-pop song. Or maybe it was DBSK 'Triangle' ... or Super Junior's 'U'? No wait, maybe S.E.S. SMTown? McMong? I forgot. But I've been a k-pop fan for a long time. It's nice to meet you and welcome to Gaia. c:
I've been into K-Pop for a little under a year, but I love it. ^^
The first song I heard was SNSD's 'Gee', which was a couple of years ago. I liked the tune, and I also watched Super Junior's 'It's You' (which I also liked), but I didn't bother looking up any more K-Pop because I felt fairly indifferent for the most part. In March 2012, I heard 'Blue' by Bigbang and really liked it. I then tried Shinee's 'Sherlock' and went on from there. lol
My favourite K-Pop group is Bigbang, but I also really like MBLAQ and Shinee. For solo artists, I love Tablo and Lee Hi. :3

As I got more into K-Pop, I found myself enjoying Super Junior and SNSD songs more, too. ^^

Dapper Genius

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Befriended 100
I transitioned from J-Pop to K-Pop through DBSK's promotions in Japan. So I guess you could say what brought me to K-Pop was DBSK, and what made me stay was... well DBSK. HUG was my first song (the Japanese version) and Miduhyo was my first Korean song by them.

After discovering them, I branched out to SS501, Super Junior, Epik High, 1TYM, Big Bang, 2NE1, SHINee, 2PM, B.A.P, EXO, etc. I love and stan so many more groups that I could be here all night listing them.

I've been in the K-pop fandom since 2006

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Primary is that *****

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers