黧 黣 镗 镝 J U N J A E

YAY FINALLY OPEN!!!!!

남에게 줄 수 있는 가장 훌륭한 선물은 바로 당신의 시간을 주는 것.

Liberal Sophomore

黧 黣 镗 镝 J U N J A E

Bump

Friendly Lunatic

Yay! A Hello Venus thread. I hope they receive a lot of love.
At first I was a little unsure if it was a good idea for Pledis to be releasing too many groups in one year *cough*especiallySeventeen*cough* but their songs are really good and they are all really talented groups.

Liberal Sophomore

shimakaiten
Yay! A Hello Venus thread. I hope they receive a lot of love.
At first I was a little unsure if it was a good idea for Pledis to be releasing too many groups in one year *cough*especiallySeventeen*cough* but their songs are really good and they are all really talented groups.
黧 黣 镗 镝 J U N J A E

I know! I was like "are you serious? Do you know how many companies release only ONE group a year, and their success rate is EXTREMELY low? And you want to release SOOOOO MANY!'

Friendly Lunatic

JunJae

My exact thoughts. The more popular/successful companies only debuted one group & maybe a sub-unit to this date (I heard YG was debuting two groups but YG is a much more known company.)
They should've focused a little more on After School instead of releasing three groups & a sub-unit. They could've held Seventeen's debut for another year or so. (Not to sure about the sub-unit)

Liberal Sophomore

黧 黣 镗 镝 J U N J A E

Yea i also heard YG was releasing a new group, but there's also Park Ji-Min who won k-pop star, and she possibly could have chose YG as her managing company and she could be the new debut, but who knows?

And i know. After school hasnt been as big on the kpop scene as they used to be. I mean their role in White: A Cursed Melody last year was small but still very good for the publicity. I think Seventeen and Hello Venus will be the new game changers for Pledis.

Friendly Lunatic

I can't wait for their comeback. It's sad that Kahi is leaving though. She's been with Pledis ever since the beginning.

I'm not so sure about Seventeen but I feel like they'll get more attention because of their large numbers (Not as large as A-Peace but still large). Hello Venus I love them. Venus is one of my most played songs and I'm going to start watching Birth of Venus to get to know the members better. I hope they focus on all four groups though and not just focus on the one or two group(s) with the most attention.
I was really excited for Hello Venus to debut, I stayed up just to watch them debut on the music shows. They are one of the very few girl groups I like. I can't wait until Yoonjo will be able to preform on stage with them again.

Liberal Sophomore

黧 黣 镗 镝 J U N J A E

I CANT WAIT FOR YOONJO!!!!!

Profitable Bunny

I love HV! I'm so happy they didn't disappoint with their debut and they seem pretty successful already! whee Have you heard their new song? It's so cute and Yooyoung even raps!! I love them. heart
^_^ soo happy this is here i love Hello Venus heart Lime heart

ohhh did i win's Partner

Dangerous Lunatic

Absolutely love their EP. I really got caught on the song Venus, but after I gave the full thing more listens I really found Excitement to be the best song on it. The vocal power that all the members showed really blew me away - especially Ara.

Ara is definitely the best of the group tho :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces