Welcome to Gaia! ::

I went to the Jonas Brother's concert with WONDER GIRLS opening for them. (i only went FOR THE WONDER GIRLS)
and I also went to the Wonder Girls concert and JYJ's concert!
i also went to G.NA's showcase/cube audition finals thing smile i got a picture with her~
I met Jay Park at a bboying competition! and i got his signature... twice smile he's so sweet <3
i hope BIG BANG comes here & i WANT SMTOWN HERE ! GRRR !! ><

13,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
iBigSuperShinki
I went to the Jonas Brother's concert with WONDER GIRLS opening for them. (i only went FOR THE WONDER GIRLS)
i also went to G.NA's showcase/cube audition finals thing smile i got a picture with her~
I met Jay Park at a bboying competition! and i got his signature... twice smile he's so sweet <3

You went to JYJ's concert..!!! WOW!!!! sooo jealous of you right now... so how is it..? JYJ's concert must be epic right.... xd

Winner

i haven't.
but, i've been to akb48's takamina's handshake event and shook hands with her c:

and i'm going to attend junsu's and mblaq's concerts this month 4laugh
Duchannes
iBigSuperShinki

You went to JYJ's concert..!!! WOW!!!! sooo jealous of you right now... so how is it..? JYJ's concert must be epic right.... xd

I almost cried when I saw them! I got floor seats , i was in row 19.
the concert wasn't very long but it was so worth my $300!
it was so much fun! I was jumping around a lot when they performed teh remix version of BE MY GIRL ~ I almost cried when they performed FOUND YOU ~ it was so beautiful <3
I still remember what they were wearing ! Dang, Yoochun looked so good in blue smile Jaejoong in Red ~ <3 and Junsu in Green! ^^
i still can't believe i saw them live :') it was last year but, wow. i still remember the red ocean!

one day, i wanna live in korea :')
Yes, I went to a Wonder Girl's concert and seen FT Island live, thought it wasn't a concert and they were shooting a commercial for an amusement park and I just happened to walk by it.
I've been to United Cube and to that SHINee concert in London biggrin (the one that wasn't for Japanese only fans ofc)

I'm most likely going to see 4Minute and EXO-K in two weeks too! biggrin

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Unfortunately, the area I live in doesn't attract many Kpop artists.....I have been lucky enough to make the three hour drive to Atlanta to see Dir En Grey and Guitar Wolf though; they were so awesome!

(and does a Moon Stream performance at AWA count?)

Dapper Genius

a couple of months ago, a few kpop/krock artists came to my city and played a concert at a club downtown.

teen top, apink, brian joo, g.na, crying nut, 3rd line butterfly, and a couple of others. it was great.
My dad moved to Thailand so I totally got to see 2PM in Bangkok for their Hands Up Asia Tour Concert.

JUNHO whee heart

Getting tickets was INSANE, the thing crashed repeatedly, luckily I snagged a ticket an hour later after someone's payment dropped out.

Such a good night.
I'm planning to visit him end of year again so SOMEONE better be touring Asia around them.
Sucks I have to miss out on MBLAQ, Big Bang and Beast's comeback because I won't be in Bangkok around then sad

I don't ever expect any KPop happenings here in Aus, so my connection to Bangkok has like made my life so much more full of KPop.
iBigSuperShinki
Duchannes
iBigSuperShinki

I almost cried when I saw them! I got floor seats , i was in row 19.
the concert wasn't very long but it was so worth my $300!
it was so much fun! I was jumping around a lot when they performed teh remix version of BE MY GIRL ~ I almost cried when they performed FOUND YOU ~ it was so beautiful <3
I still remember what they were wearing ! Dang, Yoochun looked so good in blue smile Jaejoong in Red ~ <3 and Junsu in Green! ^^
i still can't believe i saw them live :') it was last year but, wow. i still remember the red ocean!

one day, i wanna live in korea :')

You are so lucky! Which JYJ concert was this?
I wanna see a ONE OK ROCK concert so bad right now. Girugamesh can wait.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDAMMIT OHMYGOD SO COOOOOL <3333333
No but I want to during this lifetime. It's one of the definite must do things on my bucket list. XD
No T__T I discovered all my favorite bands a year after they came to a city that was pretty close by... emotion_8c
I fly up to see my favorite bands, but I've only seen the Wonder Girls in my hometown.

So far, I've flown up to see Korean Music Fest 2010 and 2012 plus SMTOWN '10 in Los Angeles, CA as well as KPOP Masters in Las Vegas, NV. The idols were as follows:

KMF '10– KARA, 2PM, Wonder Girls, and B2ST
SMTOWN '10– BoA, TVXQ, The Grace, Zhang Liyin, TRAX, Girls' Generation, Super Junior with Henry and Zhoumi, SHINee, and f(x) without Amber
KPOP Masters '11– TVXQ, B2ST, MBLAQ, Brown Eyed Girls, g.na, 4minute, and SISTAR
KMF '12– MBLAQ, Brown Eyed Girls, and g.o.d

All three shows were amazing, and I got to see some of the groups at their hotels, since I stayed on some of the same floors as them by chance ㅋㅋ
I had the oppuntunity to go to the free one in NJ, but my mom was a b***h and said no ._. So my friends went </33
But i told her to call me when B2st and TVXQ came on x3 So i was semi happy ~

Then i just went to the Jay Park tour thing in the US, that was my first k-pop concert... It was intresting and fun x3 ;o
They dont have many concerts in DC ;-; Only in New York.. ._.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff