Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Fairy

If so, who?

I haven't been to any. crying
Mainly because the city I lived in was an awful city that did not attract any groups but Wonder Girls (I love them and all but...)

But I moved to another city that is known to have kpop acts.
Recently there was G.NA, Brian Joo, Big Bang, Teen Top etc.
I am hoping to see them. ^_^

I might have to travel to Japan to see any of my favourite jrock/jpop groups... or to America to see some. (=w=)
I'm currently waiting for Big Bang to announce their world tour stops so I can see them.

Otherwise, no... we don't get a lot of them in Scandinavia/Europe. I've wanted to watch Dir en Grey but I haven't really gotten the chance since I'm bad at keeping myself updated.

Questing User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 2400k//6700k
Latest donator: Hella Kawaii - 50k heart

Interesting Explorer

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I haven't been to any but recently there was a concert near San Fransisco (near my city in Elk, Grove CA where I live) that gave FREE TICKETS!! In front of Google HQ, a K-Pop concert with all of the most popular bands including the Wonder Girls and my favorite band: B2ST(:.The people who gave out tickets shutdown the site and didn't fix it properly. It sucks crying I couldn't get tickets.. If you live in America, you'll be able to see them more often because of the popularity growing all over the world! There's also many international tours going around soon like Big Bang's international tour starting in December and B2ST's international tour going to Berlin (Germany), London (England), Spain, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco (United States), Vancouver, Toronto (Canada), Seoul, Singapore, Japan (five cities), China (Shanghai), Taiwan, Thailand (Bangkok), Indonesia, Hong Kong, and the Philippines. I love it biggrin hehe. If it's any of your cities and if you want to go, I'll send you information if you want~.

4,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
SHINee had a brief appearance at a K-Pop festival here in Sydney last year, but I didn't get to see them. For some insane reason, the festival was held on a work day. crying
I was going to go to the MBC Korean music wave concert in San Francisco featuring a variety of artists but sadly the website crashed and the tickets were free

Shirtless Lunatic

I've managed to see Versailles, Sadie, Kanon Wakeshima, kanonxkanon, .heidi, and both MYV and Diru a couple of times. It was out of pure chance I managed to see Sadie, Kanon, and .heidi since the trip was suddenly thrown on me. Versailles was at a convention a couple of years ago and MYV and Diru where on tour.

Rainbow Unicorn

No, then only ones here way back was like Dir en grey, HITT, girugämesh(or how they spell it) and such, so no nothing interesting.
          I've been to a kpop concert in London.

I got to see BEAST, 4minute and G.NA hehe. I missed the chance to see SHINee when they were in London crying

BEAST were meant to come back but then they cancelled. And I'm hoping Big Bang comes but whether I'll be able to afford it who knows.
          Apparently there is meant to be like a 2 day kpop festival in London but nothing is confirmed yet. It probably wont go ahead.
Yeollie
I was going to go to the MBC Korean music wave concert in San Francisco featuring a variety of artists but sadly the website crashed and the tickets were free

The tickets were for free for that!?
          I watched it on youtube lol.

And omg your username! heart Please tell me it's after Sungyeol hehe, I absolutely love that boy XD

3,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I just saw, a week or two ago, SMTown Live and it was great biggrin DD. I love all of SM's groups :3 (huge fan of EXO, BoA, and f(x)
MVP-Chirpy
Yeollie

The tickets were for free for that!?
          I watched it on youtube lol.

And omg your username! heart Please tell me it's after Sungyeol hehe, I absolutely love that boy XD

yes they were free surprising yes um yeah its after him ^.^

Man-Hungry Sophomore

R a w r k i e z
If so, who?

I haven't been to any. crying
Mainly because the city I lived in was an awful city that did not attract any groups but Wonder Girls (I love them and all but...)

But I moved to another city that is known to have kpop acts.
Recently there was G.NA, Brian Joo, Big Bang, Teen Top etc.
I am hoping to see them. ^_^

I might have to travel to Japan to see any of my favourite jrock/jpop groups... or to America to see some. (=w=)

a;rjgna;kerjgnaejgnaeirgnv;ear

I BE SO JELLY

I've been to SMTOWN '10 in LA.
But I wish I knew there was going to be one in New York.
And ANOTHER SMTOWN in New York.
And a possible Big Show in New York.
And Jay Park in New York.
And so many other bands in New York.

OTL

your big bro's Significant Otter

Icy Rogue

All the anime conventions I've been to have had JRock concerts, mostly from smaller bands. I've seen Matenrou Opera and The Asterplace. I missed seeing Kanon Wakeshima at Otakon though, and Stereopony at Anime Boston.

Mado Kureo's Husband

I would have gone to the concert SM Town had in Cali. about two weeks ago, but plane tickets would have cost too much.
Really hope they keep this yearly appearance in the U.S. trend going and come to Chicago next time. Would totally be at the concert then.

Explorer

2,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
No haven't been to one. ._.

but maybe going to go to the BigBang Alive Concert. smile heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash