Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello! Since there is already a large thread on my favorite JRocker, why not my second favorite? Does anyone here like GLAY? It's their 10th anniversary this year, too!

Congratulations, GLAY! Teru, for improving his voice, and his hairstyle lately (but he is starting to look old), TAKURO, for writing his awesome lyrics which captivate my heart, Hisashi, for just looking so hot and sexy, and JIRO for retaining his cuteness even in his 30's!

I'm a guy by the way...Hisashi is STILL hot...
I like GLAY. I'll admit that I haven't listened to their music quite as much as I used to, But I still love some of their songs. I haven;t listen to too many songs from their new album. The one I heard seemed to be "softer" than in previous albums. I think my favorite album that they released was Heavy Guage. Some of my favorite GLAY songs would be Mermaid, However, and Pure Soul.
i heart glay! man, i was in japan when thier new cd came out, but i ended up buying one of thier old ones instead. i'm gonna buy that new one online i guess. lol. ha, i'm stupid.
heart Glay heart I love the song However.
Hurrah for Hisashi!!!! my favorite thing about Glay. blaugh
I don't even know who they are but do they make good music.

if so then i'll need to get an MP3
Oh yes. Glay has always been my favorite band. I remember meeting Jiro and Hisashi in Osaka, Honshu! It was a really great day. For anyone that wants some of their music, I own every Album and Single and I can share some ^^. PM me if you would like.

User Image
User Image
awesome!! u haf all of em?? cool~!! biggrin didn't they haf to go to this expo thing? XDD
omg did you meet hissy-sama omg i'm so jealous
glay is my first jrock/pop band ever and theyr so great theyr music always make me happy
I'm selling the November 2001 issue of B-PASS on eBay, and the magazine has quite a few pages of GLAY in it.

Check it out: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4513748735
HEY! WANNA, FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE, BE YOUR J-ROCK IDOL?

~~ !!!J-ROCKERS RP!!! ~~
(!Join Us!)

whee heart 3nodding biggrin
I love pretty much most of GLAY's songs. My favourite has to be Mermaid 3nodding It sounds great with Teru's great (and sexy) voice ^_^;;
I love pretty much all of their releases up until "Itsuka." Hell, I used to like em so much I put 'GLAY' on my license plate...
After "Itsuka" (particularly The Frustrated album) they really aren't appealing to me. ;_;
At least Teru's face doesn't look like it's being eaten away at anymore...Go Hisa and his Talbos! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff