Great effort - enjoyed it 0.35 35.0% [ 21 ]
Liked it - good song 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 10 ]
Meh - neutral 0.11666666666667 11.7% [ 7 ]
Disliked a majority of it 0.033333333333333 3.3% [ 2 ]
One of their worst songs 0.11666666666667 11.7% [ 7 ]
Hated it - their worst work yet 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 60 ]
< 1 2 3

I personally liked the song. And the dance i absolutely LOVEEEEEE!!!!! The girls are well rounded in their elements

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
They got dope a** movements
I absolutely loved it! This song really grew on me, and it's pretty addictive too. I also loved their dance moves, which made their whole live performances even more interesting to watch~
click on 'raddio' for great music suggestions ♥

Someone remixed it and I somewhat prefer that over the one by SNSD. Other then that, the song was addicting.
I like a couple of SNSD songs, but this definitely isn't one of them. I thought it was awful, personally, but I'm not going to knock anyone that likes it. I admire them for trying a different genre and experimenting, but I don't think that they should try something like this again. And I didn't like 'Dancing Queen' either - I'm so used to hearing the background music in Duffy's 'Mercy' that it just sounded strange in 'Dancing Queen'. lol
Skye River
The video felt like they were going back to the 90's in their wardrobe. It seems like their trip to the U.S. influenced a lot of their songs. The beat for "Dancing Queen" sounded like a song I've heard before.

The thing I hate is how 2NE1 fans think SNSD is copying them lately.

Greedy Capitalist

IGAB is a disappointment when their latest Japanese CD is fantastic. Flower Power and Paparazzi as the driving singles and the rest of the tracks rounded the CD out nicely.
Either way, I'm still a SONE. Officially in their Japanese FC and going to see them 4 times for their Japanese Tour.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff