Welcome to Gaia! ::

is here anyone who likes german pop music or rap? i'm from there and i can tell u, that it is awesome (at least some of it) i like lotto king karl (he's from hamburg, my homecity), yvonne catterfeld and believe it or not SARAH CONNOR is german

14,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cheerleader 200
German artists I've heard and liked were:
Die Prinzen, Rammstein, Yvonne Catterfeld, Terrorgruppe, Scooter, Kraftwerk, Special D, Sarah Connor and Herbert Groenemeyer (sp?). Possibly a few others I can't think of right now. I heard a German rap song once when I was on holiday in Spain (we got MTV Deutschland at the hotel) - it was strange!

I visit the Bravo website quite a bit too because I'm learning German in school and it's good practise. And O-Zone are far more popular in Germany and do interviews and such with Bravo smile

Bravo.de
The only german music I listen to, is Rammstein 3nodding
Aeronwyn
German artists I've heard and liked were:
Die Prinzen, Rammstein, Yvonne Catterfeld, Terrorgruppe, Scooter, Kraftwerk, Special D, Sarah Connor and Herbert Groenemeyer (sp?). Possibly a few others I can't think of right now. I heard a German rap song once when I was on holiday in Spain (we got MTV Deutschland at the hotel) - it was strange!

I visit the Bravo website quite a bit too because I'm learning German in school and it's good practise. And O-Zone are far more popular in Germany and do interviews and such with Bravo smile

Bravo.de

*rofl*
what a combination of bands and artists... *rofl*
well... german pop music isn't very different from any other in this world...
and rap... there are some extraordinary baaad rappers in germany (eko fresh x_X i hate him...) but also better ones like samy deluxe.
although i don't like hip hop...
and well... if you like pop-rock, i could recommend you bands like silbermond and Juli. they're quite nice^^

Aza^^
I'm from Germany. 3nodding Hmm ... I'm listening to Rosenstolz and Wolfsheim. I also like Sarah Connor, but I rarely listen to her music.
Azamir
*rofl*
and rap... there are some extraordinary baaad rappers in germany (eko fresh x_X i hate him...) but also better ones like samy deluxe.
and well... if you like pop-rock, i could recommend you bands like silbermond and Juli. they're quite nice^^

Aza^^[/quote]

haha eko is dumb, von wegen er is der beste wink but he wrote that one song for yvonne catterfeld, du hast mir das herz gebrochen or some
xs5odeu7:0="Azamir
*rofl*

Aza^^[/quote]

haha eko is dumb, von wegen er is der beste wink but he wrote that one song for yvonne catterfeld, du hast mir das herz gebrochen or something

Versatile Member

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
<center>User Image
My favorite album.</center>
Metronome
<center>User Image
My favorite album.</center>
ugh, techno-pop.
I love German music, I don't know any bands but I have lots of music videos for animes and they are really good, I would love to know the name of the bands...oh well ^^
The only German I know of is Rammstein... I love them, my friend is supposed to be burning me their new album. It's not gonna be americanized either. This friends lives in England too.. ehehe.. lucky me.. ^_^
I listen to techno-industrial and gothic-industrial, much of which originates from Germany. Groups like Wumpscut, Fiendflug, Skinny Puppy, Icon of Coil, and Melotron are from Germany.
Aquata
yvone catterfeld? there are people who hear yaone catterfeld outside germany? o,O I don't like her... she's one of these singind soap-actresses I dislike...

i listen to rammstein a lot lately... uhm you know that they have published a song called "amerika" (america ^^,; )
herbert gr?eyer is pretty popular overe here, too, but he's sometimes too depressing for me...

i like der weg, whereas mensch is kinda stupid. what does that bear mean in the clip???
awww... der weg is so sad >_<;; I think he wrote it for his dead wife...

and what the bear means.. uhm... perhaps it has something to do with breaking the rules, stop doing what you are supposed to and finally do what you want to... or something like that >_<
Aquata
awww... der weg is so sad >_<;; I think he wrote it for his dead wife...

and what the bear means.. uhm... perhaps it has something to do with breaking the rules, stop doing what you are supposed to and finally do what you want to... or something like that >_<

yeah it is sad and i think he wrote his for his wife as well. he made a 2years break or something like that after her death and she was honored by this song... crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff