Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:+*"Galaxy Fanfan"*+:.

User Image

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Wu Yifan
Gaia Fan Thread
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello all you crazy fanboys and fangirls out there in Gaia. This is the Fan Thread for Wu Yifan (formerly Kris of EXO) and it is a place designed to chat about our fanfan's latest movies, share his wonderful stories and songs and just generally have a good time as we all hang out together. Oh and squee over Ace if we get a chance because I love that plushi to pieces and I really hope that he's back with his daddy.

I'm Chia, a British noona/Megeri to virtually everyone (even fanfan cause I'm older than him by four years) and the starter of this thread as well as partial moderator because I have a really busy life but I am looking for moderators and graphics so if you want give me a shout and we can get everything sorted out.

Just some quick rules and regulation:
1) Obey the rules of Gaia and all TOS
2) Please note this is a fan thread so there will be no bashing of Yifan here
3) Be nice to everyone and respect their opinions
4) Other artists and actors can be discussed in relation to Yifan's work but don't let it over run the thread
5) Have fun and lets all be friends okay?

What I don't want this to become:
Going to state this now but please, even though I know it's highly tempting, can we not bash the previous company overly much. Yes be critical about them but I don't want this thread to turn into a tirade against those other guys and please be as respectable as possible because as the old saying goes 'If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all'.

Also there will be absolutely no bashing of EXO either, yes Yifan left them but he had his reasons to do so and he has never struck out against his band members in the slightest. Only the former company so there will be no complaining about EXO (though I will allow discussions about them to cause even i've noticed the occassional nod to one another). I myself still list myself as an EXO-L but I'm reserving judgement on their new stuff until I hear it cause after the last year they've had I can understand that it's going to take a little.

Right now that nasty stuff is finished yapping on, here's a bonny picture of our favourite plushi ever:
User Image

and let's talk about our wonderful Galaxy FanFan ^^

Golden Bunny

eeeeee emotion_facepalm its up!!! thank you for making this Chia~!
I wanted to share his new song because..... ITS GORGEOUS AND I CRY PURE GOLD WHEN LISTENING TO IT KAY? THE HARMONIES ARE ...UGH ...j-just perfect.
Teehee no problemo

I totally know what you mean, my heart broke in the first few seconds of the song starting and I adore it. I'm so going to track down the OST when it comes out and have it for my own

teehee

though apparently he's back in Vancouver at the moment...dunno quite why but he's there. Probably visiting friends or something

b l u m i's Oppa

Superhero

that moment when i search for my username and i find this topic
Galaxy FanFan

And it's an awesome username too

Welcomes to the thread ^^

b l u m i's Oppa

Superhero

Chia Toma
Galaxy FanFan

And it's an awesome username too

Welcomes to the thread ^^

ikr!!
thank u bby 4laugh

b l u m i's Oppa

Superhero

chickenisntmystyle
eeeeee emotion_facepalm its up!!! thank you for making this Chia~!
I wanted to share his new song because..... ITS GORGEOUS AND I CRY PURE GOLD WHEN LISTENING TO IT KAY? THE HARMONIES ARE ...UGH ...j-just perfect.

he's so hot in that album picture srsly emotion_drool
Galaxy FanFan

Are those the ones where he's in the black and white coat looking all mean and smouldering?

(though anyone else think that either the same stylist works for Yifan and Tao or that one of them texted the other a picture and they both got it cause they are wearing the same coat in this MV and Zhoumi's Rewind)

b l u m i's Oppa

Superhero

Chia Toma
Galaxy FanFan

Are those the ones where he's in the black and white coat looking all mean and smouldering?

(though anyone else think that either the same stylist works for Yifan and Tao or that one of them texted the other a picture and they both got it cause they are wearing the same coat in this MV and Zhoumi's Rewind)

no
i'm talking about the album cover xD
and lmao i was like why tf is taoris wearing the same coat
or they're trolling us or its just a coincidence but still

Unicorn

12,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
This thread ohh yass
If only there was a luhan thread as well T-T
and Ace is too cute
Alpachica reminds me of Ace heart

b l u m i's Oppa

Superhero

Ixpocki
This thread ohh yass
and Ace is too cute

it might have a thread about luhan somewhere.. cause idk he has a huuuge fanbase
and daquiri the alpaca reminds me of ace too
i'm getting it whenever i have gold LMAO
Galaxy FanFan

Really? I've not seen it then yet, how is that possible?

And they're totally still friends and just trolling without actively showing it. Leastways that is what I'm going to believe for our panda and dragon

Ixpocki

Hopefully someone will come up with it and we can have a sister/brother thread thing going on which will be awesome
Welcome to the madness

Unicorn

12,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Galaxy FanFan
Ixpocki
This thread ohh yass
and Ace is too cute

it might have a thread about luhan somewhere.. cause idk he has a huuuge fanbase
and daquiri the alpaca reminds me of ace too
i'm getting it whenever i have gold LMAO

xD I have alpachica but I can't seem to find a good outfit for it, I barely have any blue things xD
I wanna one but I like my sparkle wolf form way too much

b l u m i's Oppa

Superhero

Chia Toma
Galaxy FanFan

Really? I've not seen it then yet, how is that possible?

And they're totally still friends and just trolling without actively showing it. Leastways that is what I'm going to believe for our panda and dragon

WAIT! yea he's wearing the black and white coat!! i didnt even notice that he was wearing that coat in the cover lmao
maybe they're rly talking nowadays cause it seems like tao's not bitching anymore about losing ppl and "not caring about those who doesnt care about him" rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff