Welcome to Gaia! ::

what guild sould i make?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on September 25, 2007.
No longer accepting new votes.

Do you love this guy or do you hate him?

Do you want to be with him or do you want to kill him?

Do you think he would be an immoral or do you think he sould die after he comes out with a new CD?

Well what do you think about him?

Post anythink that you like about him and anything that you hate about him.
You didn't tell us what you think of him.

I think he's talented, and has a lot of... drive... some people say that he's just an egotistical b*****d who wants to be best at everything, but seeing as how I too have that charater trait, I don't find it that bad.
Also he's hot, even I will admit that (I'm NOT a fangirl!)

Gaian

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Gackt is egotistical (and goodlooking enough to get away with it) But the man has serious tallent. I mean come on, have you heard Last Song, and Juunigatsu no Love song? He has an amazing voice...*nods*...and before he went solo he sang for Malice Mizer, and if you listen to Au Revior you can tell the man has some skill....thats why I heart him ^_^

Rainbow Shopper

6,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I love Gackt, but I hate him at the same time. He's a musical genius and he's really hot anf funny. Yet at the same time I think he's an egotisical jerk that need to burn sometimes. But he's good to his fans, so he can't be as bad as I'm pointing out...but still...there's something about him I just HATE. If I could figure out what exactly.
I don't really know. I don't like his music very much, but I think he has a great voice. I thought he was hilarious in Moon Child but I'm not sure if he was supposed to be. sweatdrop
xX Pierrot Xx, stop making threads.

Geniegirlly's Waifu

Space Pumpkin

24,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
gonk

I...Worship...Gaku. -dies-
Quote:
xX Pierrot Xx, stop making threads.
as u wish.-dies-
Gackt .. ah... the the man I fell in love with, with only once glance of his bueatiful face .. if I were to discribe him .. therer would be no words to describe his greatness ^_^

he's and awsome singer and also very handsome and he can speak korean pretty good
Jrock-Miyavi
Gackt .. ah... the the man I fell in love with, with only once glance of his bueatiful face .. if I were to discribe him .. therer would be no words to describe his greatness ^_^

he's and awsome singer and also very handsome and he can speak korean pretty good

I never heard him speak Korean, but considering it's Gackt, who's a perfectionist, he probably can speak it pretty well.

Ruthless Informer

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces