Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Fatcat

Completely forgot Yö's newest album, Pelko ja rakkaus. I'm kind of a sucker for schlager. (Syyt syntyjen ... Tunnit) Guess it's still less than a year old.

Forgot that Rasmus Walter came out with his Lige her lige nu album, too. (Endeløst)

Rainbow Unicorn

I love how the most "recent" albums I'm into now is like from the 60s-70s. But yeah, really been enjoying Sabaton and Raubtier lately :3

Wheezing Fatcat

frog the demon
I love how the most "recent" albums I'm into now is like from the 60s-70s. But yeah, really been enjoying Sabaton and Raubtier lately :3

Always good choices in my book! Sabaton's supposed to be releasing a Polish version of one of their songs (I think "40:1" wink soon, but I haven't followed up on that.

Rainbow Unicorn

piparminttukaramelli
frog the demon

Always good choices in my book! Sabaton's supposed to be releasing a Polish version of one of their songs (I think "40:1" wink soon, but I haven't followed up on that.
Indeed!

Dman that would be awesome surprised

Rainbow Unicorn

Those guys, just <3

Rainbow Unicorn

dat lady. rofl
One of my favorite albums recently was PASSPO's "One World". Great J-pop album. I love the songs Tap my Toe, Pock Star, Natsuzora Hanabi, and 2DAYS quite a lot smile

Riunite's Fav

Assimilated Player

10,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Hindi Zahra's Handmade Deluxe Edition (Morocco)

Wheezing Fatcat

I recently discovered that Pariisin Kevät is working on yet another album set to be released later this month. So far they've released Odotus. I was pretty surprised given that they just released an album last year, but excited nonetheless!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff