Fan?

+ 1 1 100.0% [ 434 ]
Total Votes:[ 434 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 82 83 84 >

mansplain's Prince

Comrade

xingmeii
yeezy taught me
anybody here wanna talk about how suho out-visualed girls' day/98% of female idols

yES
like look how pretty he is?????
User Image
User Image

he's got them shoujo anime visuals
User Image sweatdrop
I just keep on thinking, how the hell did they manage in those heels? Even I would have trouble with them things

Ornate Fairy

8,675 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
Dear god, I haven't been on Gaia in forever... but more than happy to see other Exo-L's on here.... biggrin heart
FallThruStardust
Dear god, I haven't been on Gaia in forever... but more than happy to see other Exo-L's on here.... biggrin heart

Welcome to the madness

currently a bit quiet here but things will pick up. there's also a Suju thread if you like them too ^^

Ornate Fairy

8,675 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
Chia Toma
FallThruStardust

Welcome to the madness

currently a bit quiet here but things will pick up. there's also a Suju thread if you like them too ^^

Of course! biggrin Thank you.
any exo fanboys on here?? I can't be the only one lol
xianyeol

*gives hugs* unfortuantely I'm a girl irl but it doesn't matter to me in the slightest. Welcome to the Exo-L thread teehee ^^

Whose your bias? mines currently Tao though it's more of a kind of case of I just want to mother him to pieces cause unfortunately I'm up in the noona age range but it's still cute (I also still love Kris but yeah)
Kris is my absolute favourite. <3
Krismehard
Kris is my absolute favourite. <3

Would have to agree there and I would like to see him back with the boys but I'll support him regardless lol

Timid Kitten

17,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
[trips into the thread,
late with starbucks]

[falls to the ground
clutching chest]

[breathes heavily]

oh
sehun
*offers a hand* hi there, welcome to the thread

Magical Millionaire

6,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
weeps
hello gaia.
i missed you.
3 months without internet.
now i'm backkkkkkk

yes suho so pretty sobs rocking dem heels bby
Chia Toma
xianyeol

*gives hugs* unfortuantely I'm a girl irl but it doesn't matter to me in the slightest. Welcome to the Exo-L thread teehee ^^

Whose your bias? mines currently Tao though it's more of a kind of case of I just want to mother him to pieces cause unfortunately I'm up in the noona age range but it's still cute (I also still love Kris but yeah)
haha thank you ^^ and my absolute bias is Chanyeol, i just love him so much lol he's a giant bumbling, smiling idiot but thats why he's my bias lmao

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
welcome back, exo-ls!! 4laugh

xianyeol
dat sig xd
xianyeol
Chia Toma
xianyeol

haha thank you ^^ and my absolute bias is Chanyeol, i just love him so much lol he's a giant bumbling, smiling idiot but thats why he's my bias lmao

Yeah the happy virus is fun, they're all fun which makes them really good fun. I just hope that the next song they come out with is a bit more striking...I mean don't get me wrong, Overdose was damn good but it has been eclipsed - in my opinion - by other songs and in comparison to Wolf and Growl it didn't stand out as much to me.

Or at least now that a few months have passed it doesn't stand out too much to me...even discounting all of the stuff that's gone on. Just my thoughts on it obviously, I still like EXO and I'm looking forward to their next release but we shall have to see.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff