Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  EXO

Which version of this song do you guys prefer?

Korean 0.30656934306569 30.7% [ 42 ]
Chinese 0.23357664233577 23.4% [ 32 ]
don't care...=.= 0.036496350364964 3.6% [ 5 ]
OMG I CAN'T DECIDE!!!! 0.35036496350365 35.0% [ 48 ]
........IM THE COOKIE MONSTA OMNOMNOMNOMNOM!!!!!!! 0.072992700729927 7.3% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 137 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Newbie Noob

Magic_X_Sprinkles
Lord couchpotato
Magic_X_Sprinkles
Lord couchpotato
Magic_X_Sprinkles

Lol me too, SME better give them a great comeback or else... They have been
working soo hard last year that Onew became very ill because of it...
Kai is close to second for me, and maybe third for D.O. but LAY...
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
Lol, i would like to have him as my bias but i think its still kinda early so i'll wait to they debut... I might become their fan like how im a Cassie, ELF and a Shawol (pretty much SME bias) but cause some of them are younger than me, it'll make me feel weird about it, but i guess i'll try it out..Its my first time being a noona..

i know onew had a fever T-T (he's actually my current bias, mwahaha onew condition!! XD)
i am: a shawol, elf, b2uty,and bana biggrin
actually, the first time i saw kai, my first reaction was 'IS THAT TAEMIN??' XD lolz, but i think i might like kai more than taemin now, not saying that i dont like taemin...but yeah XD
im also still learning a lot of their names...so many... XDD

Is it bad that i know all of their names and know the year they're born????? Lol
I seem to want to know out how old they are so i can consider myself a noona or not, so far Kai and Se Hun are younger than me, the rest are older than me, only person i dont know their age is Kris...

oh haha lolz XD im actually younger than all of them, but theyre still pretty awesome whee

When is your birthday?? And is it the same year as Kai?? cause hes born in 1994..

jan 4, not saying the year. but i will say that im more than a couple of years younger than kai sweatdrop redface

7,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
Lord couchpotato
Magic_X_Sprinkles
Lord couchpotato
Magic_X_Sprinkles
Lord couchpotato
Magic_X_Sprinkles

Lol me too, SME better give them a great comeback or else... They have been
working soo hard last year that Onew became very ill because of it...
Kai is close to second for me, and maybe third for D.O. but LAY...
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
Lol, i would like to have him as my bias but i think its still kinda early so i'll wait to they debut... I might become their fan like how im a Cassie, ELF and a Shawol (pretty much SME bias) but cause some of them are younger than me, it'll make me feel weird about it, but i guess i'll try it out..Its my first time being a noona..

i know onew had a fever T-T (he's actually my current bias, mwahaha onew condition!! XD)
i am: a shawol, elf, b2uty,and bana biggrin
actually, the first time i saw kai, my first reaction was 'IS THAT TAEMIN??' XD lolz, but i think i might like kai more than taemin now, not saying that i dont like taemin...but yeah XD
im also still learning a lot of their names...so many... XDD

Is it bad that i know all of their names and know the year they're born????? Lol
I seem to want to know out how old they are so i can consider myself a noona or not, so far Kai and Se Hun are younger than me, the rest are older than me, only person i dont know their age is Kris...

oh haha lolz XD im actually younger than all of them, but theyre still pretty awesome whee

When is your birthday?? And is it the same year as Kai?? cause hes born in 1994..

jan 4, not saying the year. but i will say that im more than a couple of years younger than kai sweatdrop redface

It'll be funny if you did, then you'll be a noona for se hun...
Luckly my birthday is a day after minho's but im a month older than kai... What if its not his real birthday like how siwon's birhtday is actually is on april 8,1986..

Newbie Noob

Magic_X_Sprinkles
Lord couchpotato
Magic_X_Sprinkles
Lord couchpotato
Magic_X_Sprinkles

Luckly my birthday is a day after minho's but im a month older than kai... What if its not his real birthday like how siwon's birhtday is actually is on april 8,1986..

oh haha lolz, my b-day is one day before yoseob's (b2st) b-day XP
it'd be so cool to b able to see a kpop star irl whee

7,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
Lord couchpotato
Magic_X_Sprinkles
Lord couchpotato
Magic_X_Sprinkles
Lord couchpotato
Magic_X_Sprinkles

I dont know how i'll react, only thing im sensing is that i'll go to jail lol...
but seeing girls generation on tv is just enough....
Whos is your bias in super junior??

Newbie Noob

Magic_X_Sprinkles
Lord couchpotato
Magic_X_Sprinkles
Lord couchpotato
Magic_X_Sprinkles

I dont know how i'll react, only thing im sensing is that i'll go to jail lol...

lol, i'd freak out.
my super junior bias is eunhyuk, i also like kyuhyun, but eunhyuk would b #1 on my list. biggrin

7,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
Lord couchpotato
Magic_X_Sprinkles
Lord couchpotato
Magic_X_Sprinkles
Lord couchpotato
Magic_X_Sprinkles

lol, i'd freak out.
my super junior bias is eunhyuk, i also like kyuhyun, but eunhyuk would b #1 on my list. biggrin

Ohhh....
my bias is leeteuk,heechul, han geng, yesung, kangin, shindong, sungmin, eunhyuk, siwon, zhou mi, donghae, ryeowook, kibum, kyuhyun, henry..
is that alot lol...
my bias is korea's #1 handsome guy kangin...

Newbie Noob

Magic_X_Sprinkles
Lord couchpotato
Magic_X_Sprinkles
Lord couchpotato
Magic_X_Sprinkles

lol, i'd freak out.

Ohhh....
my bias is leeteuk,heechul, han geng, yesung, kangin, shindong, sungmin, eunhyuk, siwon, zhou mi, donghae, ryeowook, kibum, kyuhyun, henry..
is that alot lol...

lol, oh yeah, he's coming back from the army in april i think biggrin D
but then leeteuk will be going later on this year, not sure exactly when T-T

7,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
Lord couchpotato
Magic_X_Sprinkles
Lord couchpotato
Magic_X_Sprinkles
Lord couchpotato
Magic_X_Sprinkles

lol, i'd freak out.

Ohhh....
is that alot lol...

Hes coming out on april 16th... and for leeteuk, i heard hes enlisting during fall...
I want to show you this video but then i forgot that you're a minor lol...
Its a video of your bias and my 2nd bias donghae...
Lord couchpotato
Starburst Elite
I lost interest in EXO after like the 6th teaser of the same person xp but i did still listen to the song and well i feel like im going to turn out to be a B.A.P fan over exo i still did not mind the chinese version of the song, even though i dont understand chinese one bit. I wish EXO a successful future whee but we all know they will get somewhere considering they are signed under SM

oh haha lolz, and good to know youre not another exo hater biggrin i like both exo and b.a.p. XD

yeah i usually find something good about every group 4laugh

Newbie Noob

Magic_X_Sprinkles
Lord couchpotato
Magic_X_Sprinkles
Lord couchpotato
Magic_X_Sprinkles

lol, i'd freak out.

Ohhh....
is that alot lol...

Hes coming out on april 16th... and for leeteuk, i heard hes enlisting during fall...

eunhae? show me!! 3nodding xd ninja pirate
(oh, right, im still within the age limits of gaia, lol, so no one try to ban me, i never said i was underage for gaia.[in case someone else is reading this ninja ])

but yeah, im under 18. xp

7,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
Lord couchpotato
Magic_X_Sprinkles
Lord couchpotato
Magic_X_Sprinkles
Lord couchpotato
Magic_X_Sprinkles

lol, i'd freak out.

Ohhh....
is that alot lol...

(oh, right, im still within the age limits of gaia, lol, so no one try to ban me, i never said i was underage for gaia.[in case someone else is reading this ninja ])

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU57oLSYoB4
I dont know if you seen this, but this is the first time ive seen it...
I just turned 18 last december.. turning 19 this year..

Newbie Noob

Magic_X_Sprinkles
Lord couchpotato
Magic_X_Sprinkles
Lord couchpotato
Magic_X_Sprinkles

Ohhh....
is that alot lol...

whee whee mwahhaha, eunhae XP

7,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
Lord couchpotato
Magic_X_Sprinkles
Lord couchpotato
Magic_X_Sprinkles
Lord couchpotato
Magic_X_Sprinkles

Ohhh....
is that alot lol...

Lol i know, Ship those two (and i also ship kihae at the same time)...

Newbie Noob

Magic_X_Sprinkles
Lord couchpotato
Magic_X_Sprinkles
Lord couchpotato
Magic_X_Sprinkles

Lol i know, Ship those two (and i also ship kihae at the same time)...

haha lol XP
hey, have u heard this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQtVzJHlbPs&feature=BFa&list=FL6EC2aNokErQM-f9wiIiayw&lf=plcp
its narina by block b, awesome song biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces