Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  EXO

Which version of this song do you guys prefer?

Korean 0.30656934306569 30.7% [ 42 ]
Chinese 0.23357664233577 23.4% [ 32 ]
don't care...=.= 0.036496350364964 3.6% [ 5 ]
OMG I CAN'T DECIDE!!!! 0.35036496350365 35.0% [ 48 ]
........IM THE COOKIE MONSTA OMNOMNOMNOMNOM!!!!!!! 0.072992700729927 7.3% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 137 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Newbie Noob

EXO HAVE RELEASED THEIR FIRST MUSIC VIDEO TODAY!!!!!
for those of u who dont know who they are, they are a brand new kpop group of sm entertainment with 12 members (not all of the names have been said yet) but anyways, here are the vids!!! biggrin
korean:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6fPzVNIEB0&feature=relmfu
chinese:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PMRe4k3OSw&feature=BFp&list=FL6EC2aNokErQM-f9wiIiayw
I paused Hypnos 69 for that? Curiosity didn't kill the cat, it made him look up EXO which led to his suicide by hanging.
It didn't really meet my expectations sweatdrop But who knows ~ Maybe they'll release a song I'll like.

7,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
I actually like this song, the shocking part is that this song is very....Sensual in a way for their age (even though that majority of them are older than me)...
SHINee might have a competition even though that they're in the same company...
So SHINee better have a outstanding comeback this year or shawols are going to be pissed...
And i want to see more LAY....
wink
They are so beautiful. T.T Their voices are really nice. ^.^ hehe

Newbie Noob

Magic_X_Sprinkles
I actually like this song, the shocking part is that this song is very....Sensual in a way for their age (even though that majority of them are older than me)...
So SHINee better have a outstanding comeback this year or shawols are going to be pissed...
wink

haha, im a shawol myself XD i think i like kai a lot too.. biggrin

7,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
Lord couchpotato
Magic_X_Sprinkles
wink

Lol me too, SME better give them a great comeback or else... They have been
working soo hard last year that Onew became very ill because of it...
Kai is close to second for me, and maybe third for D.O. but LAY...
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
Lol, i would like to have him as my bias but i think its still kinda early so i'll wait to they debut... I might become their fan like how im a Cassie, ELF and a Shawol (pretty much SME bias) but cause some of them are younger than me, it'll make me feel weird about it, but i guess i'll try it out..Its my first time being a noona..
I lost interest in EXO after like the 6th teaser of the same person xp but i did still listen to the song and well i feel like im going to turn out to be a B.A.P fan over exo i still did not mind the chinese version of the song, even though i dont understand chinese one bit. I wish EXO a successful future whee but we all know they will get somewhere considering they are signed under SM

Newbie Noob

Magic_X_Sprinkles
Lord couchpotato
Magic_X_Sprinkles
wink

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
Lol, i would like to have him as my bias but i think its still kinda early so i'll wait to they debut... I might become their fan like how im a Cassie, ELF and a Shawol (pretty much SME bias) but cause some of them are younger than me, it'll make me feel weird about it, but i guess i'll try it out..Its my first time being a noona..

i know onew had a fever T-T (he's actually my current bias, mwahaha onew condition!! XD)
i am: a shawol, elf, b2uty,and bana biggrin
actually, the first time i saw kai, my first reaction was 'IS THAT TAEMIN??' XD lolz, but i think i might like kai more than taemin now, not saying that i dont like taemin...but yeah XD
im also still learning a lot of their names...so many... XDD

Newbie Noob

Starburst Elite
I lost interest in EXO after like the 6th teaser of the same person xp but i did still listen to the song and well i feel like im going to turn out to be a B.A.P fan over exo i still did not mind the chinese version of the song, even though i dont understand chinese one bit. I wish EXO a successful future whee but we all know they will get somewhere considering they are signed under SM

oh haha lolz, and good to know youre not another exo hater biggrin i like both exo and b.a.p. XD
Though I know for sure that EXO-K is going to be more famous simply because they are Korean, I actually really like EXO-M too. Tao might be a big reason for that....
I just don't think we can critique the quality of their voices since only two members sang for each MV.
Anyone know if Jino is a member? People keep telling me he's Baek Hyun or D.O.

7,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
Byakugan_Hyuuga
Though I know for sure that EXO-K is going to be more famous simply because they are Korean, I actually really like EXO-M too. Tao might be a big reason for that....
I just don't think we can critique the quality of their voices since only two members sang for each MV.
Anyone know if Jino is a member? People keep telling me he's Baek Hyun or D.O.

Sadly Jino is not in EXO-K... Theres a rumor that theres another group SME is making right now. for now its called M3 and they supose to debut later this year, Jino is going to be in that group...

7,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
Lord couchpotato
Magic_X_Sprinkles
Lord couchpotato
Magic_X_Sprinkles
wink

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

i know onew had a fever T-T (he's actually my current bias, mwahaha onew condition!! XD)
actually, the first time i saw kai, my first reaction was 'IS THAT TAEMIN??' XD lolz, but i think i might like kai more than taemin now, not saying that i dont like taemin...but yeah XD

Is it bad that i know all of their names and know the year they're born????? Lol
I seem to want to know out how old they are so i can consider myself a noona or not, so far Kai and Se Hun are younger than me, the rest are older than me, only person i dont know their age is Kris...

Newbie Noob

Magic_X_Sprinkles
Lord couchpotato
Magic_X_Sprinkles
Lord couchpotato
Magic_X_Sprinkles
wink

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Is it bad that i know all of their names and know the year they're born????? Lol
I seem to want to know out how old they are so i can consider myself a noona or not, so far Kai and Se Hun are younger than me, the rest are older than me, only person i dont know their age is Kris...

oh haha lolz XD im actually younger than all of them, but theyre still pretty awesome whee

7,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
Lord couchpotato
Magic_X_Sprinkles
Lord couchpotato
Magic_X_Sprinkles
Lord couchpotato
Magic_X_Sprinkles
wink

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

oh haha lolz XD im actually younger than all of them, but theyre still pretty awesome whee

When is your birthday?? And is it the same year as Kai?? cause hes born in 1994..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff