Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Prophet

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
DiruAngel76
I heart the new shirt. So getting one when they come out, or at the concert. Whichever comes first. The skull one tends to not be appropriate to wear most places so I tend to just keep it in my closet as concert memorobilia.

xD I wear it anyway. It's cooooooooooooool.

Anyone going to the concert in Stockholm, Sweden?
Saiko-Hitogoroshi

These concerts are depressing me! I live in SW PA, and during the Diru/Deftones tour, the closest they get is NYC, and Providence RI. Freeking Rhode Island gets a concert! But no, not even Ohio or one of the VAs can have one. emo I wish I could teleport like all the cool ninjas.
Violent Rain
Saiko-Hitogoroshi

These concerts are depressing me! I live in SW PA, and during the Diru/Deftones tour, the closest they get is NYC, and Providence RI. Freeking Rhode Island gets a concert! But no, not even Ohio or one of the VAs can have one. emo I wish I could teleport like all the cool ninjas.
Where´s SW PA?

i know nothing.'s Love Of My Life

Saiko-Hitogoroshi
Violent Rain
Saiko-Hitogoroshi

Where´s SW PA?
South Western Pennsylvania, USA
i know everything
Saiko-Hitogoroshi
Violent Rain
Saiko-Hitogoroshi

Where´s SW PA?
South Western Pennsylvania, USA

User Image

You have to remember, that you were talking to someone who doesn't live in the United States. Even state abbreviations are foreign to them. PA WA NC FL. Those mean nothing to them (Heck, even to some Americans)

Ruthless Informer

I was once asked by a woman in Wisconsin what Vermont was. "Is....is that a state or something?"

I was thinking of seeing them when they come through my area.....but I'm not sure I care enough to be bothered to go. Plus the person I was going to go with is in New York, and I'm not sure if she'll be back in time, so there's not much making me want to go.

I hope some idiot kids sprain their ankles at that venue, though. Faggiest floor ever. I'm certain they will in their mindless excitement. heart
Kaidan
I was once asked by a woman in Wisconsin what Vermont was. "Is....is that a state or something?"

I was asked the other day (by another American) where I was from; it went a little something like this:

him: Where are you from?
me: Virginia.
him: ...like Virginia, Minnesota?
me: no, like Virginia the state. It's on the east coast.
him: oh, you're talking about another state...like out by California or something?
me: no, that's the west coast.

Some U.S. residents need to refer back to their geography lessons D:

Kaidan, thinking about going to see Dir en grey? Should I be this surprised? xd
I still cant imagine why other countries think Americans are a little deedeedee.
i know everything
You have to remember, that you were talking to someone who doesn't live in the United States. Even state abbreviations are foreign to them. PA WA NC FL. Those mean nothing to them (Heck, even to some Americans)

Ya, I know where your coming from. I go to Derry, AKA Derrry.
User Image

T^T

Dir En Grey London is sold out.
Its the first gig they've done in the UK since I fell in love with them. And was willing to travel all the way across the country to go to this thing.
When I finally get permission to do this, its already sold out.
And they were only doing one acadamy-sized show.

Why ?

I'm sadness itself.

.___.

~~~~~~~~~

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

T o s i m p l y s h a r e d r e a m s t o n i g h t , y o u w o n ' t e v e r a g a i n s a y

"I'm lonely"User Image
Kaidan

I was thinking of seeing them when they come through my area.....but I'm not sure I care enough to be bothered to go. Plus the person I was going to go with is in New York, and I'm not sure if she'll be back in time, so there's not much making me want to go.

I hope some idiot kids sprain their ankles at that venue, though. Faggiest floor ever. I'm certain they will in their mindless excitement. heart

WHY DO YOU NOT LIVE IN MY STATE?! I'd go with you. mad

Orgasmic Generation
Kaidan

WHY DO YOU NOT LIVE IN MY STATE?! I'd go with you. mad
She won't even come to JRR and I offered to get her a ticket emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas