Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Kitten

~shalle~la~rilla~

I find it difficult to maintain a favorite Diru album because it changes depending on my mood.

Wow I'm not the only one! whee

O.G. Rabbit

crying Gawd. Since I finished all my finals, I decided to go ahead and beat Assassin's Creed Black Flag and now I'm depressed and I'm just going to listen to all of Diru's most depressing songs on repeat until I wither away to nothing.

Tipsy Kitten

~shalle~la~rilla~
crying Gawd. Since I finished all my finals, I decided to go ahead and beat Assassin's Creed Black Flag and now I'm depressed and I'm just going to listen to all of Diru's most depressing songs on repeat until I wither away to nothing.

For me I'm finally getting to read 1984 by George Orwell.

In a relationship with akanemutt13

Magical Girl

~shalle~la~rilla~

higeki
jealous reverse
lotus
audrey{maybe}
bottom of the death valley{maybe}
conceived sorrow
the pledge
dead tree
amber
VANITAS
fukai
GLASS ******** SKIN
Jessica {because it's so bad it hurts}
Mazohyst
undecided
the final

Tipsy Kitten

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
~shalle~la~rilla~

higeki
jealous reverse
lotus
audrey{maybe}
conceived sorrow
the pledge
dead tree
amber
VANITAS
fukai
GLASS ******** SKIN
Mazohyst
undecided
the final

watch zakuro live from 2005 it'll ******** you up

O.G. Rabbit

Toki Bird

That book is ******** fabulous. And the movie with John Hurt does it a decent amount of justice, if you end up enjoying it.

I've seen that live before, I think. It's what made me love Zakuro to begin with.
That and an old live of Karasu just totally blew me to bits, but I can't remember which tour it was from. I'm glad they haven't remade Zakuro.

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
higeki
jealous reverse
lotus
audrey{maybe}
conceived sorrow
the pledge
dead tree
amber
VANITAS
fukai
GLASS ******** SKIN
Mazohyst
undecided
the final

Why would you do this to me. Now I actually have to make a playlist and sit around moping.
I weirdly enjoy Jessica... maybe because most of the ladies in my life have been named Jessica, or because it's one of the only songs of theirs that sounds mildly peppy.

I'm gonna go ahead and add 24ko cylinders & ruten no tou to that list because they also inspire existential introspection, which is just a fancy way of saying they make me want to stay in bed and eat pizza pillows.

Magical Girl

~shalle~la~rilla~
Toki Bird

That book is ******** fabulous. And the movie with John Hurt does it a decent amount of justice, if you end up enjoying it.

I've seen that live before, I think. It's what made me love Zakuro to begin with.
That and an old live of Karasu just totally blew me to bits, but I can't remember which tour it was from. I'm glad they haven't remade Zakuro.

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
higeki
jealous reverse
lotus
audrey{maybe}
conceived sorrow
the pledge
dead tree
amber
VANITAS
fukai
GLASS ******** SKIN
Mazohyst
undecided
the final

Why would you do this to me. Now I actually have to make a playlist and sit around moping.
I weirdly enjoy Jessica... maybe because most of the ladies in my life have been named Jessica, or because it's one of the only songs of theirs that sounds mildly peppy.

I'm gonna go ahead and add 24ko cylinders & ruten no tou to that list because they also inspire existential introspection, which is just a fancy way of saying they make me want to stay in bed and eat pizza pillows.

Ruten unplugged is retarded good.

Tipsy Kitten

~shalle~la~rilla~
Toki Bird

I'm enjoying it so far. It was a tough decision to read it or Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov

I don't want them to remake Zakuro, or 24ko cylinders. I hadn't wanted them to remake Bottom of the Death Valley but they did a good job.

Anddddd.... Wtf are pizza pillows they sound delicious

Romantic Wolf

7,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
~shalle~la~rilla~

I find it difficult to maintain a favorite Diru album because it changes depending on my mood.

I listen to different Albums depending on what I do. Like, I listen to Kisou when I go to the gym, or I listen to TMOAB/ Withering to Death/ DSS when driving around town. I listen to Macabre and Gauze when I'm cleaning sweatdrop .

But all in all, I ******** love Uroboros.

Romantic Wolf

7,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Toki Bird
~shalle~la~rilla~
Toki Bird

I'm enjoying it so far. It was a tough decision to read it or Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov

I don't want them to remake Zakuro, or 24ko cylinders. I hadn't wanted them to remake Bottom of the Death Valley but they did a good job.

Anddddd.... Wtf are pizza pillows they sound delicious

They're just pillows.

Romantic Wolf

7,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Toshiya has a Jojo Bass.

Jelly

Magical Girl

Seath The Scaleless
User Image

Toshiya has a Jojo Bass.

Jelly

As in bizarre adventure/circus/whatever that anime is?

Romantic Wolf

7,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
Seath The Scaleless
User Image

Toshiya has a Jojo Bass.

Jelly

As in bizarre adventure/circus/whatever that anime is?

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.
My favorite manga of all time.

Romantic Wolf

7,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
LOOK LOOK LOOK

Tipsy Kitten

Seath The Scaleless
LOOK LOOK LOOK

Mother ******** you beat me to it.