Welcome to Gaia! ::

O.G. Rabbit

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
Why isn't anyone talking about the weird s**t Kyo's doing?

I wish I could give a source for this, but I remember him saying something like... "If I can't sing, then I'll find another way to express myself." So I'm guessing the website is the beginning of him delving back into poetry in case the singing thing doesn't work out in the long run. I mean, the guy is almost forty and he's had quite a few health problems that affect his ability to sing / hear. Just a thought.

I like the website, although I'm terrified to see what he's going to be posting on twitter O_O

Are we sure that it's really him?

Anxious Astronomer

Hi guys. Long time no see. Been kinda away from Gaia for another few months for no reason.

Does anyone have a link to Kyo's website. I can't find it and I'm kind of curious. ;o
Seems kind of strange to break off and have a website of his own though...
Makes sense that he might be preparing to do other things...but I prefer not to think of the day when he quits singing. It'll bweak my widdle heart and I'm not ready for that. T____T;;

Prophet

K y o F o o c h a
Hi guys. Long time no see. Been kinda away from Gaia for another few months for no reason.

Does anyone have a link to Kyo's website. I can't find it and I'm kind of curious. ;o
Seems kind of strange to break off and have a website of his own though...
Makes sense that he might be preparing to do other things...but I prefer not to think of the day when he quits singing. It'll bweak my widdle heart and I'm not ready for that. T____T;;

http://kyo-official.jp/top.html

In a relationship with akanemutt13

Magical Girl

The Twitter has to be the wierdest one, I haven't checked to see if he's been fan spammed yet. A member of FailzettE had to delete his twitter because overseas fangirls.

Anxious Astronomer

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
The Twitter has to be the wierdest one, I haven't checked to see if he's been fan spammed yet. A member of FailzettE had to delete his twitter because overseas fangirls.

I hope the fans don't ruin his twitter with stupidness. D:
Has he posted anything on twitter yet?..

Tipsy Kitten

Twitter is lame, I really don't see the appeal in it.

Prophet

Toki Bird

It would be funny if Kyo gets bored with it and deletes it. I hate Twitter.

In a relationship with akanemutt13

Magical Girl

Live VINUSHKA
Toki Bird

Twitter gets annoying, I use it though, it has benefits, like Kaz Hirai.

Prophet

Some people are really freaking out because the dude has a website and twitter. I mean damn it's his life. People scared he's about to stop singing and if he does, well, that's his business. Paranoid a** fandom.

Tipsy Kitten

Live VINUSHKA
Toki Bird

There's just nothing to do on it. It's boring. About all you can do is post, "lol eating a sandwich." Which is pretty ******** lame imo.
I made mine to play one of Diru's contests they had on there, and then never touched it again.

Prophet

Toki Bird
Live VINUSHKA
Toki Bird

There's just nothing to do on it. It's boring. About all you can do is post, "lol eating a sandwich." Which is pretty ******** lame imo.
I made mine to play one of Diru's contests they had on there, and then never touched it again.

Me too! that's the only reason I made one and I haven't used it since.

O.G. Rabbit

I don't know if this has already been mentioned before,
but I just realized that Kyo's hair looks like Kim Jung Un's.

Anxious Astronomer

~shalle~la~rilla~
I don't know if this has already been mentioned before,
but I just realized that Kyo's hair looks like Kim Jung Un's.

Lame joke time. Prepare yourself.
I guess we could call him "Kyo Jung Un". Hur hur.
._______.;;;;
-leaves to go find dignity again-

Tipsy Kitten

So now he's got a youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/KyoOfficialChannel

What is goin on kyooooo

O.G. Rabbit

Toki Bird
So now he's got a youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/KyoOfficialChannel

What is goin on kyooooo

Obviously he's either revving up to do absolutely nothing and just give everyone a big scare, or he's planning on releasing a few solo tracks. He was out for a long time with the throat thing, it wouldn't be surprising if he wrote some new material while he was feeling miserable.

edit : lol, I just had a hilarious idea. What if Kyo has absolutely no idea that he's got a solo website / twitter / youtube because it's actually Toshiya and Die being ridiculous so that the next time Kyo does an interview and they ask him about it, he has absolutely no clue what they're talking about and gets confuzzled.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff