Welcome to Gaia! ::

Violent Rain
SparrowWriter
i know everything
Violent Rain
I must have an omniear or sumthin cuz i can tell every song from another. you want to hear bands that all there songs sound same, go listen to Tool or sumthin.

I ask of this once again:
Can we please be peaceful for the sake of music?

Wait, so you think that discussion is not peaceful? Sorry, I've been nothing but peaceful. All I've asked is for you to give an actual explanation of why you think you do. You've danced around the question multiple times, and attempt to be elite amongst us? No. We won't go back to fan drivel. If you want nothing but that, please, spare us and go to the chatterbox.

He got kicked out of the Rammstein thread for the same reasons.

No, I got kicked out of Rammstein for pointing out and prooving the hyprocracy of the one guy. Here, I just dun feel like reading a wall of text.

This is a discussion thread, not the GD.

Here, "tl;dr" doesn't make you look cool.

By the way, learn how to spell.
Magikarp used splash!
Violent Rain
SparrowWriter
i know everything
Violent Rain
I must have an omniear or sumthin cuz i can tell every song from another. you want to hear bands that all there songs sound same, go listen to Tool or sumthin.

I ask of this once again:
Can we please be peaceful for the sake of music?

Wait, so you think that discussion is not peaceful? Sorry, I've been nothing but peaceful. All I've asked is for you to give an actual explanation of why you think you do. You've danced around the question multiple times, and attempt to be elite amongst us? No. We won't go back to fan drivel. If you want nothing but that, please, spare us and go to the chatterbox.

He got kicked out of the Rammstein thread for the same reasons.

No, I got kicked out of Rammstein for pointing out and prooving the hyprocracy of the one guy. Here, I just dun feel like reading a wall of text.

This is a discussion thread, not the GD.

Here, "tl;dr" doesn't make you look cool.

By the way, learn how to spell.

scream I thought we were freinds!

i know nothing.'s Love Of My Life

Magikarp used splash!
AnCafeBouChan
I attempted to do an "IKE's project"

Drat,I wish I knew about this. I would have participated.

I can point out many songs on WTD that sound the same.

A few, but not as many and definetely not as similar to one another as some of the Marrow songs. neutral

This really did start with Kisou, and just snowballed down to Marrow. The next CD is going to be one long song xd

Violent Rain
In my own opinion, I think explict lyrics are a lot better, because the message is put more clearly across.

Explicit lyrics are NOTHING but shock value. It doesn't get the point across more clearly, but does add an added shock value. You don't usually see people saying how profound lyrics are when there's nothing but a bunch of vulgarity regurgitated across a page.

Violent Rain

OMFG. You're ADMITTING that you won't read what I type?! That's priceless.
Fine here....
QUIT WHINING. COME UP WITH REAL EXAMPLES. STOP PULLING BULLSHIT OUT OF YOUR a**.
If you can't do anything but fan drivel, please take it to the appropriate forum.
So sorry that you're on a FORUM where people like to WRITE "BIG BLOBS OF TEXT". This is a discussion forum.

Quite frankly, the discussion has been EXTREMELY refreshing, and I've seen people in this thread that I haven't seen in a while since the thread had been taken over by fan-tards.
i know everything
Magikarp used splash!
AnCafeBouChan

A few, but not as many and definetely not as similar to one another as some of the Marrow songs. neutral

This really did start with Kisou, and just snowballed down to Marrow. The next CD is going to be one long song xd

Violent Rain
In my own opinion, I think explict lyrics are a lot better, because the message is put more clearly across.

Explicit lyrics are NOTHING but shock value. It doesn't get the point across more clearly, but does add an added shock value. You don't usually see people saying how profound lyrics are when there's nothing but a bunch of vulgarity regurgitated across a page.

talk2hand One day I will ******** your parents

If you're not going to contribute to the conversation, then leave. I can report you for that comment as it is absolutely uncalled for. You have been asked several times to discuss.

Yes. I realize that those are lyrics to a song. But it is either an egregious statement, or you are just spamming - which either way can be reported.

Please discuss. Or leave.
Magikarp used splash!
AnCafeBouChan

WTD's songs do tend to blur together (I do still like them, but I don't think I'd be able to put a name to song without looking). Jesus Christ R'n'R was distinct because of the almost hip-hop like beginning, I thought.
i know everything
Magikarp used splash!
AnCafeBouChan

Kisou? I actually just got Kisou recently, and even though I've heard most of the songs individually beforehand, hearing them together in album order just made me go "wtf?"-- I may be alone on this, but rather than everything blending together, I thought everything just clashed and didn't mix at all. Like...the whole album was very disjointed or jarring to me.

But yeah, like I said, it might just be me...

1,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
I have a feeling Diru's next song, with be their rendition of XJapan's " Art of Life "XD

Oh god, I hope this doesn't happen. But it has allready heading in that direction.

Do you think Diru, is honestly proud of the "music" they put out now?
Kitsune Soba
i know everything
Magikarp used splash!
AnCafeBouChan

Kisou? I actually just got Kisou recently, and even though I've heard most of the songs individually beforehand, hearing them together in album order just made me go "wtf?"-- I may be alone on this, but rather than everything blending together, I thought everything just clashed and didn't mix at all. Like...the whole album was very disjointed or jarring to me.

But yeah, like I said, it might just be me...

I actually thought Kisou was pretty versatile (being one of my favorite albums). Obviously there are going to be a few tracks that sound alike, as songs on an album generally have a common theme.

Vulgar is my favorite album, and although some of its songs tend to blend together (namely stuff like Increase Blue, Ashita naki blablabla and New Age Culture) I don't see much of a problem.

I say in general, when listening to the music back to back, you can start to see some of the songs on Kisou start to sound a bit the same. It's just the start of it, not the whole. It's like the plateau drops off there and starts to roll down. xd

Angelic Prophet

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
AnCafeBouChan
I have a feeling Diru's next song, with be their rendition of XJapan's " Art of Life "XD

Oh god, I hope this doesn't happen. But it has allready heading in that direction.

To me, some of the songs (ASoM) seem like something experimental on vocals, more than anything, as compared to past albums where there was little to no 'heavy screaming'.

(Again, only a personal opinion.) Feel free to prove me wrong. stare

teh real shawa
AnCafeBouChan

To me, some of the songs (ASoM) seem like something experimental on vocals, more than anything, as compared to past albums where there was little to no 'heavy screaming'.

(Again, only a personal opinion.) Feel free to prove me wrong. stare
I can see how it could be construed this way, but I just can't help but feel that ASOM is really WEAK. Like the sound to it. It just doesn't hold my attention or even strike me as there. I did see the video with the song the first time I heard it. I seriously found the song to be background music, just blending in to present some kid's art project in animation? lol
AnCafeBouChan

Yes, they are proud of what they are. They've been becoming what they've wanted to do. Now, MoaB is no Vulgar, but that isn't their goal.
Where's the fortunate future? Where does the fortunate future come? d**k MEN! ******** off, ******** off and wipe! (bring back my merrily membory) Under the sun.
Kyo's metaphors are so deep and hard to decode...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff