Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with akanemutt13

Magical Girl

jewel_kitty
EluciaDesu
[Single ALbum]Kana Hanazawa - Hohoemi Mode

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Artist: Kana Hanazawa (花澤 香菜)
Single: Hohoemi Mode (ほほ笑みモード)
Genre: Pop
Release date: October 01, 2014
Format: MP3 / 320kbps

Track List :

01. Hohoemi Mode
http://www.tusfiles.net/wv6yb3kjzibi
02. Timeless
http://www.tusfiles.net/blq2kuvg7v8q
03. MOMENT
http://www.tusfiles.net/0klhj17f2bd8
04. Hohoemi Mode (Instrumental)
http://www.tusfiles.net/kk3ttaqqttlj

Download All FIles (*zip)
http://www.tusfiles.net/ifiwlrvybdtv

Wrong place, dude.

lol but kana hanazawa

Magical Girl

WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
I ordered a used copy of Uroboros a few days ago. It just showed up and not only is it the album it's the one with the dvd. As I'm looking it over to check the condition I saw writing and it's signed by Die. emotion_jawdrop Now if you'll excuse me I need to go scream into a pillow.

wow, that's amazing, I'm slowly buying all my stolen albums. Just got Kai, Ryoujoku no ame, The Marrow of a bone, and expecting decade, the red one already have green

I almost had a copy of Gauze but they refunded saying they were out of stock. I've only gotten Withering to Death, The Marrow of a Bone, Uroboros (studio & live) and Dum Spiro Spero right now. Slowly getting my collection going but I've got a couple other groups albums too. So much jrock to get it's hard to decide and find the money. Definitely getting Arche but I'll probably wait a few months after it comes out.

I have those ones too ^_^

yeah seriously they get expensive quick. I apparently have Zan or the seller gyped me... dunno yet

Ferocious Bunny

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
I ordered a used copy of Uroboros a few days ago. It just showed up and not only is it the album it's the one with the dvd. As I'm looking it over to check the condition I saw writing and it's signed by Die. emotion_jawdrop Now if you'll excuse me I need to go scream into a pillow.

wow, that's amazing, I'm slowly buying all my stolen albums. Just got Kai, Ryoujoku no ame, The Marrow of a bone, and expecting decade, the red one already have green

I almost had a copy of Gauze but they refunded saying they were out of stock. I've only gotten Withering to Death, The Marrow of a Bone, Uroboros (studio & live) and Dum Spiro Spero right now. Slowly getting my collection going but I've got a couple other groups albums too. So much jrock to get it's hard to decide and find the money. Definitely getting Arche but I'll probably wait a few months after it comes out.

yeah seriously they get expensive quick. I apparently have Zan or the seller gyped me... dunno yet

Seller better not be messing with you over that. I almost cried over the whole thing with Gauze but I should have expected something to go wrong since it was from Goodwill's online listings.
Yeah, the albums add up quickly but nothing like going to a live. I won't even say how much I just dropped going to NYC to see X Japan. Needless to say I won't be getting any more music for a while.

Distinct Genius

WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann

Seller better not be messing with you over that. I almost cried over the whole thing with Gauze but I should have expected something to go wrong since it was from Goodwill's online listings.
Yeah, the albums add up quickly but nothing like going to a live. I won't even say how much I just dropped going to NYC to see X Japan. Needless to say I won't be getting any more music for a while.

Aw damn I am so jealous of you about that! I was saving up money to get some tickets but some bullshit happened with my home situation so I ended up not being able to go.

Jumping in on the album convo, I've only got Withering to Death and Dum Spiro Spero, and they're burned -_-

Distinct Genius

Still waiting for Kyo to ******** my parents...

Ferocious Bunny

jewel_kitty
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann

Aw damn I am so jealous of you about that! I was saving up money to get some tickets but some bullshit happened with my home situation so I ended up not being able to go.

Jumping in on the album convo, I've only got Withering to Death and Dum Spiro Spero, and they're burned -_-

Aww, so not fair of life. I almost didn't make my flight because my dad was out shopping when I needed to leave and he forgot his phone at home. I barely made it in time and I was freaking out the whole ride. This was my first solo trip anywhere other than a convention where I met up with friends and it was my first flight so the whole situation was new. I won't go about the live but it was really something and I'll never forget it. I'm going to spend the rest of my life regretting not upgrading to VIP the morning of, I read after the fact that somebody from DEG was there.
For the albums, if you don't mind used I've gotten mine insanely cheap, from $2 to around $10. I check different site like amazon, ebay and anywhere else I see used music sold. I got Uroboros live with dvd for $5, still wrapped. If only I could find prices like that for other bands my collection would be huge XP

Distinct Genius

WraithRhionann
jewel_kitty
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann

Aww, so not fair of life. I almost didn't make my flight because my dad was out shopping when I needed to leave and he forgot his phone at home. I barely made it in time and I was freaking out the whole ride. This was my first solo trip anywhere other than a convention where I met up with friends and it was my first flight so the whole situation was new. I won't go about the live but it was really something and I'll never forget it. I'm going to spend the rest of my life regretting not upgrading to VIP the morning of, I read after the fact that somebody from DEG was there.
For the albums, if you don't mind used I've gotten mine insanely cheap, from $2 to around $10. I check different site like amazon, ebay and anywhere else I see used music sold. I got Uroboros live with dvd for $5, still wrapped. If only I could find prices like that for other bands my collection would be huge XP

Yeah, it was the drum Lord Shinya who was there I believe. Some people from B'z and GLAY were there too. I've been around on Amazon and stuff but I just need to save up as much money as I can at the mo bc I'm in the middle of a big move. And I don't have any money really because I don't have a job ugh -_-

Ferocious Bunny

jewel_kitty
WraithRhionann
jewel_kitty
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann

Yeah, it was the drum Lord Shinya who was there I believe. Some people from B'z and GLAY were there too. I've been around on Amazon and stuff but I just need to save up as much money as I can at the mo bc I'm in the middle of a big move. And I don't have any money really because I don't have a job ugh -_-

If I'd have been close to the stage I probably wouldn't have looked away lol. I hear you about no money, been there so many times before. I've got until my little one finishes school in May to save up and move so I feel your pain.

O.G. Rabbit

jewel_kitty

I suppose it's better than having him defile your daughter on your grave.

Magical Girl

WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann

lol I got zan never seen anything like it.

Also went to knot fest to see man with a mission and maximum the hormone, spent at least 100 on merch alone

Magical Girl

jewel_kitty
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann

That doesn't count lol if it did I could have all of them in a few minutes

Ferocious Bunny

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann

Also went to knot fest to see man with a mission and maximum the hormone, spent at least 100 on merch alone

Very cool all around. It's not hard to spend that much though. The shirts I got were $24 each and I'd have gotten a couple other things if I could have. They ran out of the Yoshikitty towel/blankets or I'd have been in trouble

Magical Girl

WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann

Very cool all around. It's not hard to spend that much though. The shirts I got were $24 each and I'd have gotten a couple other things if I could have. They ran out of the Yoshikitty towel/blankets or I'd have been in trouble

I so want a damn towel, not necessarily that one but I want one!

Ferocious Bunny

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann

I so want a damn towel, not necessarily that one but I want one!

This one is awesome https://www.e-fanclub.com/Penyunne_Zemeckis/webshop/details02.asp?bunrui1=&shocd=PZ-0026

Distinct Genius

~shalle~la~rilla~
jewel_kitty

I suppose it's better than having him defile your daughter on your grave.

Well he can't really do that yet since I'm not dead and don't have a grave. But I have parents!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff