Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Kitten

Kurenai_Akari
Toki Bird
GUYSSSSS

[spoilerUser Image

User Image

Five words: I'M SO READY FOR THIS

I can't tell if I want to be creeped out by it or not.

In a relationship with akanemutt13

Magical Girl

Toki Bird
Kurenai_Akari
Toki Bird
GUYSSSSS

[spoilerUser Image

User Image

Five words: I'M SO READY FOR THIS

I can't tell if I want to be creeped out by it or not.

Kinda scared that they're gonna drop this bass, just the new font looks.. odd...

Tipsy Kitten

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D

Kinda scared that they're gonna drop this bass, just the new font looks.. odd...

So am I not the only one thinking it looks kind of techno-ish?

Magical Girl

Toki Bird
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D

Let's hope it's not Kai prt. 2

Tipsy Kitten

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
Toki Bird
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D

Let's hope it's not Kai prt. 2

Ohh gawddd

Prophet

I don't know what to expect! gonk

Magical Girl

Live VINUSHKA

ear seks

Anxious Astronomer

They better not ******** up Kasumi, Unknown Despair a Lost and The Final. D:
I'm worried for some reason.....

And the artwork for the album...
When I look at it I feel like there's something in the black hole of that thing that's watching me and gunna jump out. xD
I like it, and the font.
Reminds me of aliens or something.

Romantic Wolf

7,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Live VINUSHKA

Expect this
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1b19ciwsaeL

Magical Girl

Seath The Scaleless
Live VINUSHKA

Expect this
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1b19ciwsaeL

You are the next Kyo, I swear it's true lol... man we all gotta scream over a song now!!!

Distinct Genius

Man, I'm always missing everything and by the time I do get on, conversation has already died out. WHAT THE ********?

Magical Girl

jewel_kitty
Man, I'm always missing everything and by the time I do get on, conversation has already died out. WHAT THE ********]
Spend less tine masturbating and more time Diring.

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
do dir en grey fans hate other dir en grey fans that do art or something of vk dir because i've got like one vk kyo and i felt like making a kaoru and i'm afraid to even use them because like are people gonna say i'm not a real fan for making vk art i just don't know

Magical Girl

iDiru
do dir en grey fans hate other dir en grey fans that do art or something of vk dir because i've got like one vk kyo and i felt like making a kaoru and i'm afraid to even use them because like are people gonna say i'm not a real fan for making vk art i just don't know

You've never been a real fan, obsessor. ******** what they say you're a fan the way you're a fan whether they like it or not, being a fan means you actually like something people can't tell you what you do and don't like.

Tipsy Kitten

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
iDiru

You've never been a real fan, obsessor. ******** what they say you're a fan the way you're a fan whether they like it or not, being a fan means you actually like something people can't tell you what you do and don't like.

A lot of the fans get offended over someone talking about when they were VK and stuff. Why, idk. I guess it's because they think you might only like them from that time period because of their style?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff