Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Kitten

Okay how about you kill someone. Which song would you listen to while getting rid of the body?
Only choose one

For me it would be Saku

Romantic Wolf

7,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Toki Bird
Okay how about you kill someone. Which song would you listen to while getting rid of the body?
Only choose one

For me it would be Saku

Hageshisa to....

I

O.G. Rabbit

Toki Bird
Only choose one

For me it would be Saku

mazohyst of decadence.
the hysterical laughter would set the mood all too well.

In a relationship with akanemutt13

Magical Girl

jewel_kitty
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
Pretty sure this has been discussed at some point but to liven it up in here and for curiosity reasons, what Dir song would y'all want to have sex to?

Personally Mazohyst of Decadence, just really slowly, seems epic, but on a normal day something like Disabled Complexes or Rotting Root, I'd love to try Saku and Bottom of the Death Valley someday too.... hmmmmm.....

The Fatal Believer, Red Soil, and Different Sense all the way, man. Lotus or Inconvenient Ideal for slower song choices. Actually, pretty much all of Dum Spiro Spero (And Vinushka because of all the changes the song goes through)

I need Dozing Green intervention, it just goes from English ver. to Japanese ver. back to English back to Japanese etc. It's like back to how it was when I first got Uroboros.

Before construction is best Dozing Green

Magical Girl

Toki Bird
Only choose one

For me it would be Saku

Disabled Complexes definitely

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
my dad watched part of Obscure and the average psycho dvd menu and he was concerned.
"What are you watching some sick movie?"

Magical Girl

iDiru
my dad watched part of Obscure and the average psycho dvd menu and he was concerned.

My dad's been to every Dir show I've been to, he thinks they aren't crazy enough.

Tipsy Kitten

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
iDiru

My dad's been to every Dir show I've been to, he thinks they aren't crazy enough.

My mom went to the one in 2011 with me since I had an extra ticket. She thought they were pretty good except for "Kyo's crazy yoga"

Distinct Genius

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
Toki Bird
Only choose one

For me it would be Saku

Disabled Complexes definitely

Distinct Genius

Toki Bird
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
iDiru

My mom went to the one in 2011 with me since I had an extra ticket. She thought they were pretty good except for "Kyo's crazy yoga"

My mom went to FVT in '06. She thought it was kinda gross but now she loves them.

O.G. Rabbit

jewel_kitty
Toki Bird
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
iDiru

My mom went to FVT in '06. She thought it was kinda gross but now she loves them.

My dad heard me listening to my Diru records once.
He stood there for a moment and then started laughing hysterically because he thinks it's ridiculous that I like them. Then he asked me to burn him Uroboros for his truck because he drives into DC every day.

I can't imagine taking my parents to a concert. They'd probably hate every minute.

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
i watched all five disks of blitz 5 days looking for shinya's d**k because it's very gratuitous in one dvd at one single tiny point and I didn't find it.
But I know it's on disk 2.
One day Shinya.
One day.
also i was doing this for my gf not me

Tipsy Kitten

iDiru
i watched all five disks of blitz 5 days looking for shinya's d**k because it's very gratuitous in one dvd at one single tiny point and I didn't find it.
One day Shinya.
One day.

Pics or he doesn't have one.

Also what's up with that picture of him and Miyavi?

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Toki Bird
iDiru
One day Shinya.
One day.

Pics or he doesn't have one.

Also what's up with that picture of him and Miyavi?

DAMN IT I AM NOT GOING THROUGH THAT DVD AGAIN.
Not yet.
And I don't know.
My gf translated it and said they might perform together....
That's a terrible idea.

Anxious Astronomer

There's a pic with Shinya and Miyavi?
Where are you guys finding these things?....
Gimme yo' picture/site sources. Pwease. D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces