Welcome to Gaia! ::

O.G. Rabbit

Toki Bird
~shalle~la~rilla~
Does anyone know if piano sheets for Ruten no Tou have been released / transcribed? I kinda looked for some, but I suck at the internet and the thought of creating the sheets myself is just... tedious.

If you give me the guitar score I'll do it for you.

If I had a guitar score, I'd have done it myself ages ago. As it is, I'll just have to learn it by ear and write it down as I go. Thanks for the offer though~

In a relationship with akanemutt13

Magical Girl

~shalle~la~rilla~
Toki Bird
~shalle~la~rilla~
Does anyone know if piano sheets for Ruten no Tou have been released / transcribed? I kinda looked for some, but I suck at the internet and the thought of creating the sheets myself is just... tedious.

If I had a guitar score, I'd have done it myself ages ago. As it is, I'll just have to learn it by ear and write it down as I go. Thanks for the offer though~

HAve you been on the OHP? They're releasing the score

O.G. Rabbit

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
~shalle~la~rilla~
Toki Bird
~shalle~la~rilla~

HAve you been on the OHP? They're releasing the score

I'm guessing it's going to be just the guitar chords though, which are helpful, but not the same as having a full piano score for the unplugged version. Unless it really is the piano score, which would be amazing.

Also, lol, has anyone else seen this? It's a fantastic live of Different Sense, but I always crack up at about 1:17 when Toshiya starts screaming, especially when they zoom in on him. It's just so... awkwardly adorable.

And it gets even more adorable when he stops singing because he realizes that the crowd is singing his part for him.

Tipsy Kitten

New member shots!

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Die and Shinya's are my favorites

User Image

O.G. Rabbit

I'm a little sad Toshiya lost the mask. It took a while to grow on me, but it really was gorgeous.
<3 Die's picture~

Tipsy Kitten

~shalle~la~rilla~
I'm a little sad Toshiya lost the mask. It took a while to grow on me, but it really was gorgeous.
<3 Die's picture~

It'll probably be back. He doesn't give up so easily on a look.

Magical Girl

Toki Bird
New member shots!

User Image

Shinya looks like he's in a Christian rock band all looking off randomly

Magical Girl

If given the chance in the valentine even write out a full dir song like hageshisa to kono mune no naka de karamitsuita shakunetsu no yami, higeki wa mabuta wo oroshita yasashiku ustu, or kodoku ni shisu yue ni kodoku.

EDIT: BTW who dicked me? e.e

Romantic Wolf

7,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
If given the chance in the valentine even write out a full dir song like hageshisa to kono mune no naka de karamitsuita shakunetsu no yami, higeki wa mabuta wo oroshita yasashiku ustu, or kodoku ni shisu yue ni kodoku.

EDIT: BTW who dicked me? e.e

huehueheuhuehuehuehue

Tipsy Kitten

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D

Shinya looks like he's in a Christian rock band all looking off randomly

Die looks like he's mad at Kaoru for being in the back.

Distinct Genius

Toki Bird
New member shots!

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

Yeah, Die and Shinya definitely got the best ones.

Distinct Genius

I need to stop listening to so much Dir because now my dog takes it upon himself to imitate Kyo, at night, when I'm trying to sleep. Like, what dog ******** screams like that?

Tipsy Kitten

jewel_kitty
I need to stop listening to so much Dir because now my dog takes it upon himself to imitate Kyo, at night, when I'm trying to sleep. Like, what dog ******** screams like that?

What's making your dog make those kinds of noises?
Mine barks in his sleep, it's so cute.

O.G. Rabbit

Toki Bird
jewel_kitty

Mine takes over my entire bed and then proceeds to growl at me when I try to move him. I've been completely whipped by my dog.
I wish I could get him to sing along to Diru, I feel like that would be cute~

Distinct Genius

Toki Bird
jewel_kitty

He's just spoiled and since everyone is going to sleep he's not getting as much attention, even though he sleeps on top of my blanket.

U+K, it is soo not cute, on top if his screams he's a pug and has got a really weird bark to begin with. He just knows that he can get away with it because there's really not much I can do to make him stop. On another note, I got a haircut and now I've got this Toshiya looking thing going on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff