Toki Bird's Wife

Swashbuckling Wife

13,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Generous 100
Toki Bird
Poppy Lemonade
I wonder if they're the ones Akira Yamaoka remixed.

He's remixed more than just Rinkaku?

I could have sworn I read that he remixed, like, 3 retro Diru tracks, but maybe I was dreaming.... sweatdrop

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
iDiru
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
iDiru
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
iDiru

it's working because it's working okay do not rush my plot

And this plot is...?

maybe you should read it and find out emotion_awesome
http://kyofetus.tumblr.com/post/41327749434/modern-dragonborn-chapter-4-the-title-that-meant-stuff
is all my chapters

Alright alright.

And to everyone else, I wanted to cry when I saw BOTDV that song is the reason why I started to play bass.

i read that as blood on the dance floor five times and thought i'd have to go and punch you
Kyo
With:

User Image
Kyo

How do you know I wouldn't just love that ^_~ hahaha Mazohyst<--
All joking aside I started reading your little fanfic but didn't get far because it was late and I had work the next day (right now) but so far it seems interesting, I didn't know you had such a good way of telling a story, you're a good author. It wasn't boring and it kept me interested, even though it was exactly how I felt in Skyrim the first time.

well if yoou want to keep reading i have another chapter up and i'm working on another one so let me know

In a relationship with akanemutt13

Magical Girl

iDiru
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
iDiru
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
iDiru

http://kyofetus.tumblr.com/post/41327749434/modern-dragonborn-chapter-4-the-title-that-meant-stuff
is all my chapters

Alright alright.

And to everyone else, I wanted to cry when I saw BOTDV that song is the reason why I started to play bass.

i read that as blood on the dance floor five times and thought i'd have to go and punch you
Kyo
With:

User Image
Kyo

All joking aside I started reading your little fanfic but didn't get far because it was late and I had work the next day (right now) but so far it seems interesting, I didn't know you had such a good way of telling a story, you're a good author. It wasn't boring and it kept me interested, even though it was exactly how I felt in Skyrim the first time.

well if yoou want to keep reading i have another chapter up and i'm working on another one so let me know

I would read at work but there's that little kyo in the corner that is very NSFW

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
iDiru
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
iDiru
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
iDiru

is all my chapters

Alright alright.

Kyo
With:

User Image
Kyo

I would read at work but there's that little kyo in the corner that is very NSFW

there's also a d**k on chapter 2

Magical Girl

iDiru

How exciting, because you know me and how much I love dicks that aren't mine

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
iDiru

How exciting, because you know me and how much I love dicks that aren't mine

There's also dicks in chapter 6

Distinct Genius

It's been so long.

Magical Girl

jewel_kitty
It's been so long.

It's always lon- oh you mean since you've been here... okaerinasai

Toki Bird's Wife

Swashbuckling Wife

13,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Generous 100
Toki Bird

Ah! Found it!

Tatsuro: I hear that remake ver of Kiri To Mayu was remixed by Akira Yamaoka who is known as a composer of Silent Hill.

(リミックスをサイレントヒルのやまおかあきらさんにやってもらったということですが)

Kaoru: yeah. I liked his work for a long time, but it’s a only reason why we requested him to do work. when we ware considering who should we request this work, we thought it must be a person who don’t always do this kind of work.

(前から好きやったんだけど、リミックスを誰に頼もうかというときにそういうのをよくやってなさそうな人に頼もうということになって)

Tipsy Kitten

Poppy Lemonade
Toki Bird

Ah! Found it!

Tatsuro: I hear that remake ver of Kiri To Mayu was remixed by Akira Yamaoka who is known as a composer of Silent Hill.

Kaoru: yeah. I liked his work for a long time, but it’s a only reason why we requested him to do work. when we ware considering who should we request this work, we thought it must be a person who don’t always do this kind of work.

Kaoru says work a lot hehe

Probably going to regret this, but am I really the only person here who doesn't really know who this guy is? Like to me he's just a producer that the band likes, so I assume he's really good.

Magical Girl

Toki Bird
Poppy Lemonade
Toki Bird

Ah! Found it!

Probably going to regret this, but am I really the only person here who doesn't really know who this guy is? Like to me he's just a producer that the band likes, so I assume he's really good.

Lol I think you are. He worked on silent hill, that makes him legendary.

Tipsy Kitten

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
Toki Bird
Poppy Lemonade
Toki Bird

Ah! Found it!

I never watched those movies.

Distinct Genius

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
jewel_kitty
It's been so long.

It's always lon- oh you mean since you've been here... okaerinasai

¬¬......Okay

Magical Girl

Toki Bird
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
Toki Bird
Poppy Lemonade
Toki Bird

Ah! Found it!

Lol, the game

Tipsy Kitten

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
Toki Bird
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
Toki Bird
Poppy Lemonade
Toki Bird

Ah! Found it!

Lol, the game

Darnit I lost

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out