Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Kitten

wayward victorian girlx
Toki Bird

YAY, Diru fans who like the same things <3 Aww, thanks for letting them stay in front of you; people feather's get ruffled when someone asks if they could go ahead. I was at the Coney Island Mermaid parade and I had all tall people in front of me and they got pissed when I asked if I could please go in front. gonk

Well I was once short so I know how it can feel! Haha

Distinct Genius

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
jewel_kitty
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
jewel_kitty
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
jewel_kitty
YAY! There's someone newer than me here!

Love it btw, iDiru.

still the poorest

Oooh, That's cold.

-cough-suckit-cough-

Geez, you are such an a**. You treat me like this and then have the audacity to tell me to learn Shitataru Mourou, on the drums no less. Smh. Which, btw, is gonna take a little longer than I thought.

Oi oi, calm down and don't take me seriously, that's like rule 4 of this thread, don't take the Mazo seriously. I mean you no harm, just messin' around. That's how you know I care ^_~

I know, I know.

Distinct Genius

wayward victorian girlx
I've been a fan since their Gauze album, its one of my all time favorite albums in general and my favorite from them. I love visual kei in general.

I've been to two of their concerts in NYC but really couldn't enjoy them as I was stuck going alone and being 4'10; I couldn't really see anything. :/

I hope they do more CD signings internationally! D: A lot of people have met them, I wanna meet themm~ 3nodding

Ah, I am also a fellow shorty. Sometimes it's fun, sometimes it sucks.

Have you ever seen any of the DiruxTudors fanfics? I didn't know it existed but if you look in the right places you can find Kaoru all up in that Anne Boleyn. It was kinda weird.

Tipsy Kitten

jewel_kitty
wayward victorian girlx
I've been a fan since their Gauze album, its one of my all time favorite albums in general and my favorite from them. I love visual kei in general.

I've been to two of their concerts in NYC but really couldn't enjoy them as I was stuck going alone and being 4'10; I couldn't really see anything. :/

I hope they do more CD signings internationally! D: A lot of people have met them, I wanna meet themm~ 3nodding

Have you ever seen any of the DiruxTudors fanfics? I didn't know it existed but if you look in the right places you can find Kaoru all up in that Anne Boleyn. It was kinda weird.

That's totally weird

Distinct Genius

Toki Bird
jewel_kitty
wayward victorian girlx

That's totally weird

You're tellin me. I dont even know how the f**k I find this s**t, always when I'm looking up Shinya stuff. Half the s**t I can never find again, which sucks bc there was one KyoxSakurai one that was interesting and I wanted to see if it was updated.

Tipsy Kitten

jewel_kitty
Toki Bird
jewel_kitty
wayward victorian girlx

That's totally weird

You're tellin me. I dont even know how the f**k I find this s**t, always when I'm looking up Shinya stuff. Half the s**t I can never find again, which sucks bc there was one KyoxSakurai one that was interesting and I wanted to see if it was updated.

That's ok. I found one once where they were mermaids.

I'm still looking for the one where Kyo is bipolar or something and does a ton of drugs

Distinct Genius

Toki Bird
jewel_kitty
Toki Bird
jewel_kitty
wayward victorian girlx

That's totally weird

I'm still looking for the one where Kyo is bipolar or something and does a ton of drugs

The KyoxMana one? Well, since I'm always finding random ones, I'll try and find it for you. My computer is like a hard-to-find-fanfic sanctuary.

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
wtf these fanfics

Tipsy Kitten

jewel_kitty
Toki Bird
jewel_kitty
Toki Bird
jewel_kitty
wayward victorian girlx

That's totally weird

The KyoxMana one? Well, since I'm always finding random ones, I'll try and find it for you. My computer is like a hard-to-find-fanfic sanctuary.

No, he's not with anyone.

He's bipolar or something, has ADHD, and does cocaine and stuff to deal with it, and then Die sees him snorting in the bathroom and takes it from him. It starts out with him looking at the lights on stage during a sound check. That's all I can remember

Distinct Genius

Toki Bird

He's bipolar or something, has ADHD, and does cocaine and stuff to deal with it, and then Die sees him snorting in the bathroom and takes it from him. It starts out with him looking at the lights on stage during a sound check. That's all I can remember

Hmmm, well, I'll give it my best. *determined*

Tipsy Kitten

jewel_kitty
Toki Bird

Hmmm, well, I'll give it my best. *determined*

I was on a livejournal page

In a relationship with akanemutt13

Magical Girl

iDiru
wtf these fanfics

Tipsy Kitten

User Image

Twins angle makes Kyo look shorter

Lonely Lunatic

12,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
jewel_kitty

OMG, that is strange. xD No, I have never read them or ever thought about pairing them. I used to like KyoxShinya. :3

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Toki Bird
User Image

Twins angle makes Kyo look shorter

kyo looks like a gangster

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items