yeah. they banged each other.

but they're not on good terms now. xDD

Spilled Milk is about ruki. =3

LOL OMG

ALERT LIVEJOURNAL GAIZ
You know I was being sarcastic don't you? >_>;
Magikarp used splash!

Dun feel bad, nobody caught the sarcasm in my statement either. Seriously, what kinda of metaphor is d**k men ******** off ******** off?
yeah i know.

butstill.

i enjoy my private knowledge of ruki/kyo. xD
SparrowWriter
Violent Rain
Where's the fortunate future? Where does the fortunate future come? d**k MEN! ******** off, ******** off and wipe! (bring back my merrily membory) Under the sun.
Kyo's metaphors are so deep and hard to decode...

That just made my week. rofl

While Kyo does have some well-written lyrics, I wouldn't call them "deep and hard to decode". Especially not in Saku's case.

I fail to see any metaphor at all... it's pretty straightforward... no comparisons rolleyes
I agree w/ Sparrow, it isn't very deep and hard to decode
Violent Rain
Magikarp used splash!

Dun feel bad, nobody caught the sarcasm in my statement either. Seriously, what kinda of metaphor is d**k men ******** off ******** off?

(refer to my post immediately above)
XD
I was backing up and made a smart-a** coment about the metaphor thing before I got to read this post... In a way I caught on, but was just too late to post >.<
forgotten_ghost
Violent Rain
Magikarp used splash!

(refer to my post immediately above)
XD
I was backing up and made a smart-a** coment about the metaphor thing before I got to read this post... In a way I caught on, but was just too late to post >.<

lol, tis okay
I had a dream last night and Dir en Grey was in it. Cept, they looked almost nothing like Diru. Die had straight long weirdish-red coloured hair and was really short, and thats really all I remeber of what they looked like. They were at my neighbor's house and they were playing a concert with NIN. Go figure, lol. NIN's dont bite the hand that feeds you song was about biting a cow.

i know nothing.'s Love Of My Life

forgotten_ghost
I fail to see any metaphor at all... it's pretty straightforward... no comparisons rolleyes
I agree w/ Sparrow, it isn't very deep and hard to decode
I think it's about a Dirty Sanchez biggrin

Ruthless Informer

Violent Rain
I had a dream last night and Dir en Grey was in it. Cept, they looked almost nothing like Diru. Die had straight long weirdish-red coloured hair and was really short, and thats really all I remeber of what they looked like. They were at my neighbor's house and they were playing a concert with NIN. Go figure, lol. NIN's dont bite the hand that feeds you song was about biting a cow.
Psychologically, that song could be evidence of mental trauma caused by sexual abuse at a young age.

Did your daddy diddle you?
Kaidan
Violent Rain
Psychologically, that song could be evidence of mental trauma caused by sexual abuse at a young age.

Did your daddy diddle you?

No, but the Devil snarfed on my feet lol

Sparkly Dabbler

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Like, a year ago, I had a dream where I went to a Dir en grey concert but they were all old men.
Toshiya was fat and bald @.@;;

Does anyone else think that the new MC is somewhat inspired by Die's past hair styles? Anyone?
[racial.slur]
Like, a year ago, I had a dream where I went to a Dir en grey concert but they were all old men.
Toshiya was fat and bald @.@;;

Does anyone else think that the new MC is somewhat inspired by Die's past hair styles? Anyone?

lol that dream would scare the crap out of me *__*

that's the first thing i thought when i saw the new MC XD
Now that you mention it...the new hair style does look very die-ish...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff