Welcome to Gaia! ::

Violent Rain
Where's the fortunate future? Where does the fortunate future come? d**k MEN! ******** off, ******** off and wipe! (bring back my merrily membory) Under the sun.
Kyo's metaphors are so deep and hard to decode...

Oh my god. The hilarity.... almost too much for me to handle.

Ruthless Informer

King Telephone
Violent Rain
Where's the fortunate future? Where does the fortunate future come? d**k MEN! ******** off, ******** off and wipe! (bring back my merrily membory) Under the sun.
For a second, I thought violent rain was acting like he had internet-tourette's. Took me a second to realize how much worse it really was.

Angelic Prophet

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
i know everything
teh real shawa
AnCafeBouChan
I have a feeling Diru's next song, with be their rendition of XJapan's " Art of Life "XD

Oh god, I hope this doesn't happen. But it has allready heading in that direction.

Do you think Diru, is honestly proud of the "music" they put out now?

To me, some of the songs (ASoM) seem like something experimental on vocals, more than anything, as compared to past albums where there was little to no 'heavy screaming'.

(Again, only a personal opinion.) Feel free to prove me wrong. stare
I can see how it could be construed this way, but I just can't help but feel that ASOM is really WEAK. Like the sound to it. It just doesn't hold my attention or even strike me as there. I did see the video with the song the first time I heard it. I seriously found the song to be background music, just blending in to present some kid's art project in animation? lol

I agree. It could be a stronger song, that's what made me to believe the experimental thing. confused
Kaidan
King Telephone
Violent Rain
For a second, I thought violent rain was acting like he had internet-tourette's. Took me a second to realize how much worse it really was.

I seriously lol'd.

Violent Rain
AnCafeBouChan
I have a feeling Diru's next song, with be their rendition of XJapan's " Art of Life "XD

Oh god, I hope this doesn't happen. But it has allready heading in that direction.

Yes, they are proud of what they are. They've been becoming what they've wanted to do. Now, MoaB is no Vulgar, but that isn't their goal.

Last time I checked, you weren't in the band.

I don't think you can really speak for them.
Quick Question!

I was just on songmeanings looking at the english translation of the song Amber(because that is currently my favorite song by them). And it said that it was about Kyo's ex fiance who cheated on him. Does anybody if that is true or not? I've never heard that before. But then again i'm a fairly new Diru fan.
5x5
Quick Question!

I was just on songmeanings looking at the english translation of the song Amber(because that is currently my favorite song by them). And it said that it was about Kyo's ex fiance who cheated on him. Does anybody if that is true or not? I've never heard that before. But then again i'm a fairly new Diru fan.

There's a rumor that's been floating around for a while regarding that, but it probably won't be confirmed.
Magikarp used splash!
5x5
Quick Question!

There's a rumor that's been floating around for a while regarding that, but it probably won't be confirmed.

Theres a hint that its true in Purple Sky's interview with Kisaki in the Spring Edition. Its a brief mention though.
Its something like...the interviewer calls Kisaki a pimp and talks abotu when he lived with Kyo a long time ago. And the interviewer asks Kisaki if he was the one that stole Kyo's g/f and Kisaki says someting like "haha. No I dotn think so. But I think I know who did!!"
I dotn have the magazine in front of me, but thats the basic idea. I remember laughing my a** off at it in algebra when I was reading though.

1,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
It is fact that Kyo had a girlfriend that cheated on him. But it is not a proven fact that the song was made for her.

At least that's what I was told.

Ruthless Informer

i know everything
Violent Rain
No, I got kicked out of Rammstein for pointing out and prooving the hyprocracy of the one guy. Here, I just dun feel like reading a wall of text.

OMFG. You're ADMITTING that you won't read what I type?! That's priceless.
Fine here....
QUIT WHINING. COME UP WITH REAL EXAMPLES. STOP PULLING BULLSHIT OUT OF YOUR a**.
If you can't do anything but fan drivel, please take it to the appropriate forum.
So sorry that you're on a FORUM where people like to WRITE "BIG BLOBS OF TEXT". This is a discussion forum.

Quite frankly, the discussion has been EXTREMELY refreshing, and I've seen people in this thread that I haven't seen in a while since the thread had been taken over by fan-tards.
User Image
eek geez.. I'm gone for three weeks and the last version of this thread get's junked again...

I read the Kisaki interview and I agree that there is no definitive fact in his suspicions... it's only hinted at...
i know everything
Violent Rain
No, I got kicked out of Rammstein for pointing out and prooving the hyprocracy of the one guy. Here, I just dun feel like reading a wall of text.

OMFG. You're ADMITTING that you won't read what I type?! That's priceless.
Fine here....
QUIT WHINING. COME UP WITH REAL EXAMPLES. STOP PULLING BULLSHIT OUT OF YOUR a**.
If you can't do anything but fan drivel, please take it to the appropriate forum.
So sorry that you're on a FORUM where people like to WRITE "BIG BLOBS OF TEXT". This is a discussion forum.

Quite frankly, the discussion has been EXTREMELY refreshing, and I've seen people in this thread that I haven't seen in a while since the thread had been taken over by fan-tards.

I'm sorry if I seemed to be one of the, so called, "fan-tards."
I try my hardest not to be ignorant or oblivious... I do however take the time to read your posts seeing as you are the creator of this thread... it seems inconcievable that someone wouldn't find something like that important... (not pointing fingers)
I'm also sorry if it sounds like i'm starting to bash on people because it has been a very very extenuating and exhausting several weeks and there are another few ahead... do not take any heed of my heated comments... they are just an onset of long term sleep deprivation and exhaustion
Magikarp used splash!
Kaidan
King Telephone
Violent Rain

I seriously lol'd.

Violent Rain
AnCafeBouChan

Yes, they are proud of what they are. They've been becoming what they've wanted to do. Now, MoaB is no Vulgar, but that isn't their goal.

If you'd you remember old conversations you'd remember that we've already discussed what Diru said they wanted to become.
Violent Rain

That just made my week. rofl

While Kyo does have some well-written lyrics, I wouldn't call them "deep and hard to decode". Especially not in Saku's case.
Violent Rain
Magikarp used splash!
Kaidan
King Telephone
Violent Rain

I seriously lol'd.

Violent Rain
AnCafeBouChan

If you'd you remember old conversations you'd remember that we've already discussed what Diru said they wanted to become.

However, you were speaking as though you were them, rather than stating something that the band has said in an interview. Moreover, I don't think that Dir en grey spills out every single little detail regarding their all around feelings about the band and its music during interviews.

Angelic Prophet

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Magikarp used splash!
Violent Rain
Magikarp used splash!
Kaidan
King Telephone

I seriously lol'd.

Violent Rain
AnCafeBouChan

However, you were speaking as though you were them, rather than stating something that the band has said in an interview. Moreover, I don't think that Dir en grey spills out every single little detail regarding their all around feelings about the band and its music during interviews.

Adds to their air of mystery. *Dun dun dun*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces