1,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
[Miyavi Aki]
User Image
私は不和を有する
私は食べる人が私を恐れている万能な赤ん坊である

Im totaly psyched! Ill be going to their concert in Seattle at the Wa Mu theater!

Me too. That's the one I was mentioning earlier in my post.
Chaos_Warumono
Violent Rain
Chaos_Warumono
Oh man.. this is so depressing, I missed their Inward Scream concert in Toronto crying

I drove by the venue the day after their concert and CRIED MY EYES OUT.
s**t. I hope I get to see them at least once in my life.

On the bright side, my friend went and got me some t-shirts and posters :]

rofl I LOVE ur Sig!

Haha xD Thanks. Kyo owns.

I like yours too, did you draw it?

nah, i googled Gaara
I got into diru this past summer because of one of the greatest mangas--Death Note. My cousin went on youtube looking for Death Note stuff, found a Dir en Grey one, we liked em, and we found out about them. I went to Hot Topic (sorry, cheap music, nice shirts) and saw them on the FVT complimation CD, and listened. Then they got in Withering to Death, so I bought it. Then, from that point, I was a DiruNerd. Yes, maybe even quicker than what i drug it out to be.
Violent Rain
I got into diru this past summer because of one of the greatest mangas--Death Note. My cousin went on youtube looking for Death Note stuff, found a Dir en Grey one, we liked em, and we found out about them. I went to Hot Topic (sorry, cheap music, nice shirts) and saw them on the FVT complimation CD, and listened. Then they got in Withering to Death, so I bought it. Then, from that point, I was a DiruNerd. Yes, maybe even quicker than what i drug it out to be.

The Hot Topic in my area has one Dir En Grey shirt and it's not very good.... crying Since you mentioned Death Note...does that kid in the Saku video remind you of Light/Raito?
Kaoru said that if they didn't come to America for the INWARD SCREAM '07 tour, they would've broken up....

yes little random thing but now I'm very proud to be an American....

and I love Shinya for being a trooper and still playing freakin' awesome even though he busted his shoulder....

i know nothing.'s Love Of My Life

THEY WOULD HAVE BROKEN UP?!

*goes to make a time machine*
i know everything

Exactly which side of the line do you stand on?
Where did you hear that they would have broken up? and what exactly did coming to America have to do with stopping them from breaking up? I'm interested by this statement...

And yes, Shinya is quite the trooper! I felt so bad for him...>.< I wonder if his shoulder was busted during the show I was at...
Magikarp used splash!
i know everything

Exactly which side of the line do you stand on?

Easy.

She doesn't like them.

Anymore.
FuzzyLarryTheLlama
Where did you hear that they would have broken up? and what exactly did coming to America have to do with stopping them from breaking up? I'm interested by this statement...

I second this, I'm not only interested, but I want some sort of proof.

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
Orgasmic Generation
FuzzyLarryTheLlama

Seconded.
XxLuvotomyxX
Orgasmic Generation
FuzzyLarryTheLlama

Seconded.

Thirded.

((another forum xD? Damn... not even the Gackt thread is doing this bad))

1,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
I never heard Kaoru say that. I've heard him say that touring in America helped them musicaly because they had to deal with situations they weren't used to and all that jazz. Or something along those lines.
I can't remember how he worded it.
SparrowWriter
Violent Rain

The Hot Topic in my area has one Dir En Grey shirt and it's not very good.... crying Since you mentioned Death Note...does that kid in the Saku video remind you of Light/Raito?

Atleast ur HT HAS a Diru shirt. And as to the Light/Raito, I havent gotten that far yet. I got done with number 6 and I saw the first Live Action Movie. Very different from the book, but very good.

Angelic Prophet

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
ShortyBiscuit
Kaoru said that if they didn't come to America for the INWARD SCREAM '07 tour, they would've broken up....

yes little random thing but now I'm very proud to be an American....

and I love Shinya for being a trooper and still playing freakin' awesome even though he busted his shoulder....

I don't believe that one bit. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces