Welcome to Gaia! ::

O.G. Rabbit

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
~shalle~la~rilla~
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
~shalle~la~rilla~
continuing thought:

it's very possible that Diru heard Sukekiyo's sound and decided to incorporate some of the same elements in ARCHE because let's be srs here, Sukekiyo = molto bene. I don't think the sound is all Kyo's doing.

This much is true, I don't know who writes the music now a days because way back it always said who did and then on Marrow I think it was only written by Dir, although I think all lyrics are Kyo

all the lyrics are def. Kyo. You can still kinda tell who started the composition of which songs just based on how they've developed; IE Kaoru usually writes the longer ones, Toshiya's are always super bass heavy crazy.

I know Kyo said he'd never sing a song that he didn't write the lyrics for (or something equally Kyo-ish), but do you guys remember the Yukiya Kreis Project? XD

I think the more classic sounding ones if that's a term with Violins and s**t are Shinya and probably the pop happy songs which are rare now if anything are die.

the what prowhat?

way back in 1999, an artist named Yukiya put together a small group of singers and they all performed one of his songs together, taking turns on the lyrics. Kyo sings at around 2:20. It's the only time I know of that Kyo collaborated with another artist on something mainstream (for its time).

In a relationship with akanemutt13

Magical Girl

~shalle~la~rilla~
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
~shalle~la~rilla~
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
~shalle~la~rilla~
continuing thought:

it's very possible that Diru heard Sukekiyo's sound and decided to incorporate some of the same elements in ARCHE because let's be srs here, Sukekiyo = molto bene. I don't think the sound is all Kyo's doing.

This much is true, I don't know who writes the music now a days because way back it always said who did and then on Marrow I think it was only written by Dir, although I think all lyrics are Kyo

all the lyrics are def. Kyo. You can still kinda tell who started the composition of which songs just based on how they've developed; IE Kaoru usually writes the longer ones, Toshiya's are always super bass heavy crazy.

I know Kyo said he'd never sing a song that he didn't write the lyrics for (or something equally Kyo-ish), but do you guys remember the Yukiya Kreis Project? XD

I think the more classic sounding ones if that's a term with Violins and s**t are Shinya and probably the pop happy songs which are rare now if anything are die.

the what prowhat?

way back in 1999, an artist named Yukiya put together a small group of singers and they all performed one of his songs together, taking turns on the lyrics. Kyo sings at around 2:20. It's the only time I know of that Kyo collaborated with another artist on something mainstream (for its time).

live with apocalyptica too, and I don't think it counts but the one for Daisuke

O.G. Rabbit

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
~shalle~la~rilla~
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
~shalle~la~rilla~
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
~shalle~la~rilla~
continuing thought:

the what prowhat?

live with apocalyptica too, and I don't think it counts but the one for Daisuke

I forgot about the Daisuke. And there's the Mad Stalin cover he did.
I'm not sure if I'd count the Apocalyptica performance as a true collaboration since it wasn't officially recorded, as far as I know, and it seemed like a spontaneous tour decision. I'm so happy they did it though >_<

Ferocious Bunny

Yay, got Arche preordered. Now I just need to wait 3-4 wk for release and delivery. I'm going to go sulk in the corner until it arrives

Magical Girl

WraithRhionann
Yay, got Arche preordered. Now I just need to wait 3-4 wk for release and delivery. I'm going to go sulk in the corner until it arrives

Can't wait to steal it pirate

Magical Girl

~shalle~la~rilla~
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
~shalle~la~rilla~
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
~shalle~la~rilla~

I forgot about the Daisuke. And there's the Mad Stalin cover he did.
I'm not sure if I'd count the Apocalyptica performance as a true collaboration since it wasn't officially recorded, as far as I know, and it seemed like a spontaneous tour decision. I'm so happy they did it though >_<

Yeah, I forgot about Gensou no warsaw so good!

Ferocious Bunny

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann

To hold me over until it gets here I found Rinkaku CD+DVD on ebay for a ridiculously low price.

Magical Girl

WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann

To hold me over until it gets here I found Rinkaku CD+DVD on ebay for a ridiculously low price.

I got that one for Christmas, a pleasant surprise...

Ferocious Bunny

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann

The only people with a clue on what groups I listen to are my kids and they're broke. I have to get it for myself if I want it

Ruthless Informer

i know everything
Go figure you post when I'm not on Gaia because I'm too busy cuddling IKN and her spawn. <3

No clue. It's been pretty sad how dirty it is. Self preservation doesn't let me scroll much through the forum.
Do ho ho ho! You see into my evil plan!

Anyway, whatever, you had IKN spawn to play with. I was left with THIS place. That's terrible consolation, and you know it.
i know everything
ShinobiRedScarf
Ike and DanDan in here? My god, is the Diru thread now the last of the threads still active from back in our super active Gaia days?
It is all in your head. We aren't really here. You've died and are with the ghosts of Gaia past.
Where did this post even come from? Is Shinoble being shinobly on me?

i know nothing.'s Love Of My Life

Kaidan
i know everything
Go figure you post when I'm not on Gaia because I'm too busy cuddling IKN and her spawn. <3

No clue. It's been pretty sad how dirty it is. Self preservation doesn't let me scroll much through the forum.
Do ho ho ho! You see into my evil plan!

Anyway, whatever, you had IKN spawn to play with. I was left with THIS place. That's terrible consolation, and you know it.
i know everything
ShinobiRedScarf
Ike and DanDan in here? My god, is the Diru thread now the last of the threads still active from back in our super active Gaia days?
It is all in your head. We aren't really here. You've died and are with the ghosts of Gaia past.
Where did this post even come from? Is Shinoble being shinobly on me?

yes. But you have both abandoned me to the land of puppies and pocky. I'm left with... THIS

Ruthless Informer

i know everything
yes. But you have both abandoned me to the land of puppies and pocky. I'm left with... THIS
Hay, you could always get yourself a moderately cushy government job/and/or kick-a** Japanese husband, too, you know. wink

Magical Girl

WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann

The only people with a clue on what groups I listen to are my kids and they're broke. I have to get it for myself if I want it

Everyone knows, I only have a few shirts that I wear, my 08 tour shirts are like tissue paper at this point

Ferocious Bunny

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann

Everyone knows, I only have a few shirts that I wear, my 08 tour shirts are like tissue paper at this point

My dad walked into the room once while I was watching Uroboros live, shook his head and said 'He sure is noisy isn't he?' I tried saying it was just because it was in Japanese but after a minute or two I sighed and said yes. If he ever tried to find something for me (he's surprisingly good at using the internet) he'd just look for noisy Japanese music and I'm afraid of what I'd end up with.

i know nothing.'s Love Of My Life

Kaidan
i know everything
Hay, you could always get yourself a moderately cushy government job/and/or kick-a** Japanese husband, too, you know. wink
Find me one of the latter, IKN. is failing at her duties in this. dramallama

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces