In a relationship with akanemutt13

Magical Girl

iDiru

it's working because it's working okay do not rush my plot

And this plot is...?

Tipsy Kitten

K y o F o o c h a
WAT.
Wait a minute. By mini album..do they mean one new song with some old ones mixed in?
Or did they remix/remake the old songs?...I wonder....
Nevertheless, i'm so thrilled to see Unknown.Despair.A Lost coming back into existence. It's one of my very favorites of their old songs...

I'm tied between excited for Macabre or Bottom of the Death Valley. Both are top favorite songs.

Fanatical Muse

14,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Toki Bird
THE UNRAVELING 1 DISC: CD (included with the 3 versions)
01. Unraveling
02. 業 (Karma)
03. かすみ (Kasumi)
04. 鴉 (Karasu)
05. Bottom of the death valley
06. Unknown.Despair.Lost
07. THE FINAL

This GIF sums up my feelings perfectly.
User Image

Oh man, oh man, oh man! I can't wait for remakes number three to five! This is super exciting and really surprising that the two remakes planned (or finished) are from the "Kisou" album. From what I've read so far on the comments on the [A knot] Facebook page, a good slice of them were all riled up for "Bottom of the death valley" & "Kasumi". This makes me wonder if they'll remake more "Kisou" songs in the future? I kind of hope so. I really would like to hear a revamped version of "embryo" or "Kigan".

Tipsy Kitten

Kurenai_Akari
Toki Bird
THE UNRAVELING 1 DISC: CD (included with the 3 versions)
01. Unraveling
02. 業 (Karma)
03. かすみ (Kasumi)
04. 鴉 (Karasu)
05. Bottom of the death valley
06. Unknown.Despair.Lost
07. THE FINAL

This GIF sums up my feelings perfectly.
User Image

Oh man, oh man, oh man! I can't wait for remakes number three to five! This is super exciting and really surprising that the two remakes planned (or finished) are from the "Kisou" album. From what I've read so far on the comments on the [A knot] Facebook page, a good slice of them were all riled up for "Bottom of the death valley" & "Kasumi". This makes me wonder if they'll remake more "Kisou" songs in the future? I kind of hope so. I really would like to hear a revamped version of "embryo" or "Kigan".

I wonder why Rinkaku isn't featured on it though.

Fanatical Muse

14,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Toki Bird

Maybe they're saving it for the full-length album?

Tipsy Kitten

Kurenai_Akari
Toki Bird

That's what I was thinking.
Which would be pretty awesome.

I read through a few different pages comments on Facebook and a lot of people are mad that they're remaking the final and I was like, rolleyes

Fanatical Muse

14,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Toki Bird
Kurenai_Akari
Toki Bird

I read through a few different pages comments on Facebook and a lot of people are mad that they're remaking the final and I was like, rolleyes

Yeah, I read that nonsense too. Personally speaking, I don't particularly care if you (in reference to the complainers) don't enjoy the remakes, but to say that remaking the old songs is a waste of time is just. . . dumb, to put it lightly.

But anyways, one of the comments on Facebook said something somewhat cool and now I can't find it. I think it was something along the lines of "If they keep doing remakes, then we'll get to hear the old stuff again". Shoot, I'd give anything to hear a remake of "Kasumi" in concert. Though. . . I did hear a rumor that they did play the "Kasumi" remake during the last North American tour somewhere on the East coast. Have you heard about that before Toki?

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
iDiru

And this plot is...?

maybe you should read it and find out emotion_awesome
http://kyofetus.tumblr.com/post/41327749434/modern-dragonborn-chapter-4-the-title-that-meant-stuff
is all my chapters

Toki Bird's Wife

Swashbuckling Wife

13,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Generous 100
I wonder if they're the ones Akira Yamaoka remixed.

Tipsy Kitten

Poppy Lemonade
I wonder if they're the ones Akira Yamaoka remixed.

He's remixed more than just Rinkaku?

Magical Girl

iDiru
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
iDiru

And this plot is...?

http://kyofetus.tumblr.com/post/41327749434/modern-dragonborn-chapter-4-the-title-that-meant-stuff
is all my chapters

Alright alright.

And to everyone else, I wanted to cry when I saw BOTDV that song is the reason why I started to play bass.

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
iDiru
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
iDiru

And this plot is...?

is all my chapters

Alright alright.

And to everyone else, I wanted to cry when I saw BOTDV that song is the reason why I started to play bass.

i read that as blood on the dance floor five times and thought i'd have to go and punch you
Kyo
With:

User Image
Kyo

Tipsy Kitten

So I keep posting about them on Facebook and five people now have messaged me saying they checked them out and liked them.

Tipsy Kitten

Kurenai_Akari
Toki Bird
Kurenai_Akari
Toki Bird

Yeah, I read that nonsense too. Personally speaking, I don't particularly care if you (in reference to the complainers) don't enjoy the remakes, but to say that remaking the old songs is a waste of time is just. . . dumb, to put it lightly.

But anyways, one of the comments on Facebook said something somewhat cool and now I can't find it. I think it was something along the lines of "If they keep doing remakes, then we'll get to hear the old stuff again". Shoot, I'd give anything to hear a remake of "Kasumi" in concert. Though. . . I did hear a rumor that they did play the "Kasumi" remake during the last North American tour somewhere on the East coast. Have you heard about that before Toki?

They played Kasumi at the SF show last year but I don't remember if it was a remake, it sounded pretty normal

Magical Girl

iDiru
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
iDiru
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
iDiru

And this plot is...?

is all my chapters

Alright alright.

i read that as blood on the dance floor five times and thought i'd have to go and punch you
Kyo
With:

User Image
Kyo

How do you know I wouldn't just love that ^_~ hahaha Mazohyst<--
All joking aside I started reading your little fanfic but didn't get far because it was late and I had work the next day (right now) but so far it seems interesting, I didn't know you had such a good way of telling a story, you're a good author. It wasn't boring and it kept me interested, even though it was exactly how I felt in Skyrim the first time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff