Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prophet

jewel_kitty
Live VINUSHKA
So uhhhh Who's excited for the new video?!

Good way to change the subject, lol.

I had to save the thread lol. s**t, I'm ready for the North American tour. If there will be one <.<

Tipsy Kitten

Live VINUSHKA
jewel_kitty
Live VINUSHKA

I had to save the thread lol. s**t, I'm ready for the North American tour. If there will be one <.<

you're not the only one

Distinct Genius

Live VINUSHKA
jewel_kitty
Live VINUSHKA

I am going to shoot myself or do something equally dramatic and drastic if they don't have one. They'd better come to Cleveland.

Anxious Astronomer

Hngh. I hope I don't sound selfish saying this, but I'm not as excited about their new video as maybe some of you guys are. I'm curious to see the continued art style, and what's going to be in the video...

But...I mean, I've missed seeing Dir en Grey do things in person for awhile.
It would have been nice to see a beautiful PV to go along with such a pretty sounding song.
Kind of like Vinushka's? I envisioned actually seeing the band move around and play to the song, or something. Not....black and white drawings of mushy sludge.

But hey, I cant really complain. I'm still thrilled about the new single.
I look forward to seeing what events and things they have next.
Would be nice to have another Colorado show on a North American tour lined up..

In a relationship with akanemutt13

Magical Girl

Toki Bird
If I had a nickel for every time someone said they didn't like his mustache, I'd be one rich b***h

If I had one for everytime someone said they liked it, I'd have like 45cents!

In a relationship with akanemutt13

Magical Girl

K y o F o o c h a
Hngh. I hope I don't sound selfish saying this, but I'm not as excited about their new video as maybe some of you guys are. I'm curious to see the continued art style, and what's going to be in the video...

It would have been nice to see a beautiful PV to go along with such a pretty sounding song.
Kind of like Vinushka's? I envisioned actually seeing the band move around and play to the song, or something. Not....black and white drawings of mushy sludge.

I'm with you on that but in a completely different way.

O.G. Rabbit

jewel_kitty
~shalle~la~rilla~
jewel_kitty
Live VINUSHKA

XDDD Nice, I agree.

I'm not looking forward to seeing Amish!Kyo, but the song sounds really, really good O_O

Every I see your username I can't get U+K out of my head. emotion_donotwant

Yeah, Amish Kyo will be kinda weird but I am interested in what the rest of the vid will be, plus Die, so, just about anything with that man in it I must see. eek

YOU ARE THE FIRST PERSON to understand the reference of my username.
Thank you. You're awesome. I was actually thinking about changing it, but since you can't do tildes in the usernames anymore, I'm more inclined to keep it.

Knowing Diru, the video is going to be something completely weird and unexpected and not at all what it looks like in the preview, lol. I need to watch everything with Shinya's hair whee

Tipsy Kitten

I think instead of saving up for a trip to the giraffe manor in Nairobi, I'm gonna save up to see them in Japan. Except even thinking about going to Japan kinda scares me, but I guess I'll just have to put on my big girl panties and deal with it.

O.G. Rabbit

Toki Bird
I think instead of saving up for a trip to the giraffe manor in Nairobi, I'm gonna save up to see them in Japan. Except even thinking about going to Japan kinda scares me, but I guess I'll just have to put on my big girl panties and deal with it.

Why does it scare you?
I personally wouldn't want to see Diru in Japan because I've heard the fans aren't very nice. I'd love to see them down in South America though~
I saw them the past three years in Denver, CO...... F-ING amazing!!! Fangasm and managed to not die.

Anxious Astronomer

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
K y o F o o c h a

I'm with you on that but in a completely different way.

Oh? How so?

Anxious Astronomer

Mblaq-Rose
I saw them the past three years in Denver, CO...... F-ING amazing!!! Fangasm and managed to not die.

-gasp-
Another colorado fan?
Do you live in colorado, or just come to colorado to see them?
Considering you've seen them the past 3 shows, we were at the same shows.
I think..I've seen them every time they've ever played in Colorado. @u@;;
K y o F o o c h a
Mblaq-Rose

-gasp-
Another colorado fan?

No, I actually live in Kansas. I have driven there for the past three years to see them. So the next time they decide to do a tour, you can bet your butt I'll be there.

Anxious Astronomer

Mblaq-Rose
K y o F o o c h a
Mblaq-Rose

-gasp-
Another colorado fan?

No, I actually live in Kansas. I have driven there for the past three years to see them. So the next time they decide to do a tour, you can bet your butt I'll be there.

Wow, that's some dedication ;o
Well If so, and if they add Colorado to their tour dates, which they pretty much always do.....
Then I guess you'll be comin' on back to our cold..cold state. xD

Diru pretty much always schedules tours when it's super hot in the summer, or freezing cold in the winter. xD
K y o F o o c h a
Mblaq-Rose
K y o F o o c h a
Mblaq-Rose

-gasp-
Another colorado fan?

Wow, that's some dedication ;o
Well If so, and if they add Colorado to their tour dates, which they pretty much always do.....
Then I guess you'll be comin' on back to our cold..cold state. xD

Diru pretty much always schedules tours when it's super hot in the summer, or freezing cold in the winter. xD

Yeah I've noticed that. The first two years i wore a skirt last year I said hell no and wore jeans. But yea, I am planning on coming back since it's either that or go to Dallas. And I'm going to Dallas for A-Kon 24 (anime convention) this summer I went last summer.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff