Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Kitten

I was the 100 vote on the thread making it popular. Ha.

Distinct Genius

Of course iDiru would be the one to post it. But it so pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dec. 19th is the day I shall live for.

Tipsy Kitten

jewel_kitty
Of course iDiru would be the one to post it. But it so pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dec. 19th is the day I shall live for.

I have a piggy bank labeled dir en grey funds. And I went to pay myself back for preordering it, but there was only about five bucks in it. I guess all the times robbing it for coffee money added up. Hehe.

In a relationship with akanemutt13

Magical Girl

Toki Bird
jewel_kitty

I have a piggy bank labeled dir en grey funds. And I went to pay myself back for preordering it, but there was only about five bucks in it. I guess all the times robbing it for coffee money added up. Hehe.

That's too ******** cute bro lol

Distinct Genius

Toki Bird
jewel_kitty

Man, I wish I could pre-order it, but I've got no job and since I'm still a minor mama says focus on school first. crying (I still can't play the drums)

Super Nerd

16,800 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
It will be up on youtube probably the same day, so I'll just listen to it that way and buy their new album whenever it should come out, which the song will probably be on, lol.

Tipsy Kitten

jewel_kitty
Toki Bird
jewel_kitty

Man, I wish I could pre-order it, but I've got no job and since I'm still a minor mama says focus on school first. crying (I still can't play the drums)

I wish I was like you when I was in school.
But thankfully my musical instruments were apart of the curriculum.

Magical Girl

I'm gonna steal it, I ******** hate Dir en Grey.

Prophet

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D

This is my POV. Lmao. I'm broke as ******** and I have a baby to feed! Dir en grey has ruined me financially!

Tipsy Kitten

I wish we could just sell our soul to them in return for first-press release of all their albums.

Magical Girl

Live VINUSHKA
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D

This is my POV. Lmao. I'm broke as ******** and I have a baby to feed! Dir en grey has ruined me financially!

Yeah that's understandable, I used to be an unemployed highschool student but now I work full time and go to college full time, all I pay for is a car, insurance, and my phone, I have the money to buy it but I say ******** it, Japanese media costs too much, I'll drop a s**t ton of money on their live performances but not for something like a release.

Tipsy Kitten

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
Live VINUSHKA
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D

Yeah that's understandable, I used to be an unemployed highschool student but now I work full time and go to college full time, all I pay for is a car, insurance, and my phone, I have the money to buy it but I say ******** it, Japanese media costs too much, I'll drop a s**t ton of money on their live performances but not for something like a release.

Plus it's not like it hurts them. Illegal downloads affect the recording company, who makes money off of them, not the band.

Prophet

Toki Bird
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
Live VINUSHKA
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D

Plus it's not like it hurts them. Illegal downloads affect the recording company, who makes money off of them, not the band.

The recording company is gonna have to kiss my a** on this lol.

Tipsy Kitten

User Image

This man is art.

Tipsy Kitten

OMG GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items