Kyo and Toshiya just REALLY stand out

Tipsy Kitten

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
Toki Bird
User Image

Twins angle makes Kyo look shorter

Kyo and Toshiya just REALLY stand out

Kyo reminds me of the gangnam style guy

I love Toshiya's new look. That mask is killer.

Prophet

Toki Bird

Kyo reminds me of the gangnam style guy

THANK YOU.

In a relationship with akanemutt13

Magical Girl

Live VINUSHKA
Toki Bird

PSY

THANK YOU.

Prophet

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
Live VINUSHKA
Toki Bird

PSY

THANK YOU.

LMAO

O.G. Rabbit

iDiru
Toki Bird
User Image

kyo looks like a gangster

This.
What has he done to his hair? crying

Also, the weird angle and shading makes Die look like he has half a mustache.

Tipsy Kitten

~shalle~la~rilla~
iDiru
Toki Bird
User Image

This.

Haha I see it

In a relationship with akanemutt13

Magical Girl

~shalle~la~rilla~
iDiru
Toki Bird
User Image

This.

The way you write "This" makes me think of Gackt in the YFC conference where he calls that one guy an a*****e.

Distinct Genius

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
~shalle~la~rilla~
iDiru
Toki Bird
User Image

This.

The way you write "This" makes me think of Gackt in the YFC conference where he calls that one guy an a*****e.

Ahahaha I know what you mean Mazo, now I am doomed to forever read that comment with Gackt's voice in my head.

Kyo look like a Yankii. At first glance I thought of Aoki from Blue Spring. But his face looks really cute, imo anyways. Seems like Kaoru has the same expression in a lot of pics I've seen, though. And am I the only one who notices Shinya looking kinda scared or something like that? Like they just did something illegal and now he sees the camera and is like "Oh s**t, there's a camera. Just gotta play it cool." and Die is like, "I'm gonna kick this camera's a**!" But Toshiya, Toshiya just looks great.

Distinct Genius

wayward victorian girlx
jewel_kitty
Have you ever seen any of the DiruxTudors fanfics? I didn't know it existed but if you look in the right places you can find Kaoru all up in that Anne Boleyn. It was kinda weird.

OMG, that is strange. xD No, I have never read them or ever thought about pairing them. I used to like KyoxShinya. :3

I think my computer like fanfics bc I can find just about anything. The only jrock band that I know about and never found a yaoi or fanfic about is Golden Bomber. And hopefully I never do. I always liked MexShinya wink

Tipsy Kitten

jewel_kitty
wayward victorian girlx
jewel_kitty
Have you ever seen any of the DiruxTudors fanfics? I didn't know it existed but if you look in the right places you can find Kaoru all up in that Anne Boleyn. It was kinda weird.

OMG, that is strange. xD No, I have never read them or ever thought about pairing them. I used to like KyoxShinya. :3

I think my computer like fanfics bc I can find just about anything. The only jrock band that I know about and never found a yaoi or fanfic about is Golden Bomber. And hopefully I never do. I always liked MexShinya wink

I read one where Shinya died sad and like half way through the first chapter I was starting to cry, by the end of the last I was bawling.
Wtf is wrong with people to write s**t like that

Distinct Genius

Toki Bird
jewel_kitty
wayward victorian girlx
jewel_kitty

I read one where Shinya died sad and like half way through the first chapter I was starting to cry, by the end of the last I was bawling.

O.o I don't know. Some people are just waaay f***ked up.

Distinct Genius

Not really Dir related but I'm sitting in the library syncing Diru vids to other random songs (Love Game to Yokan = AMAZING!) One of these librarians smells like straight hooka, and another like weed. Wtf?

Prophet

Toki Bird

Do not like. Maybe they were trying to do something different? I still do not like.

Distinct Genius

Anybody notice how Tatsuro from MUCC often sounds like Sakurai? Well, I liked MUCC cause they remind me of a mini BUCK-TICK or something. Sometimes Kyo sounds like him too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff