Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Genius

YAY! There's someone newer than me here!

Love it btw, iDiru.

In a relationship with akanemutt13

Magical Girl

jewel_kitty

Love it btw, iDiru.

still the poorest

Distinct Genius

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
jewel_kitty

Love it btw, iDiru.

still the poorest

Oooh, That's cold.

Magical Girl

jewel_kitty
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
jewel_kitty

Love it btw, iDiru.

still the poorest

Oooh, That's cold.

-cough-suckit-cough-

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I need ideas for some new Dir art someone give me ideas please

Distinct Genius

I WANT MORE SHINYA FAN S**T!!!!!!! EVERY TIME I LOOK FOR SHINYA IT'S ALWAYS TOTCHI OR KYO, A LOT OF DIE AND KAORU TOO (just mostly toshiya and kyo though) I WANT SHINYA!!!!! cat_stressed

Lonely Lunatic

12,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
I've been a fan since their Gauze album, its one of my all time favorite albums in general and my favorite from them. I love visual kei in general.

I've been to two of their concerts in NYC but really couldn't enjoy them as I was stuck going alone and being 4'10; I couldn't really see anything. :/

I hope they do more CD signings internationally! D: A lot of people have met them, I wanna meet themm~ 3nodding

Magical Girl

wayward victorian girlx
I've been a fan since their Gauze album, its one of my all time favorite albums in general and my favorite from them. I love visual kei in general.

I've been to two of their concerts in NYC but really couldn't enjoy them as I was stuck going alone and being 4'10; I couldn't really see anything. :/

I hope they do more CD signings internationally! D: A lot of people have met them, I wanna meet themm~ 3nodding

Next time you can sit on my shoulders, Toaster taught me how to lift.

Magical Girl

jewel_kitty
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
jewel_kitty
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
jewel_kitty

Love it btw, iDiru.

still the poorest

Oooh, That's cold.

-cough-suckit-cough-

Geez, you are such an a**. You treat me like this and then have the audacity to tell me to learn Shitataru Mourou, on the drums no less. Smh. Which, btw, is gonna take a little longer than I thought.

Oi oi, calm down and don't take me seriously, that's like rule 4 of this thread, don't take the Mazo seriously. I mean you no harm, just messin' around. That's how you know I care ^_~

Tipsy Kitten

wayward victorian girlx

At the last show I went to I had the opposite. I'm 5'7 but I was probably an inch taller with my shoes, right up front, surrounded by all these itty bitty girls. This one right in front of me, her head probably only came up to my chest.

Oh, and I love all those shows in your sig especially The Tudors

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
wayward victorian girlx

omg i love the borgias

Lonely Lunatic

12,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D

Next time you can sit on my shoulders, Toaster taught me how to lift.

heart

Lonely Lunatic

12,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
iDiru

I <3 Jeremy Irons, I'm excited for the new season already although I will miss Juan. I didn't like him in the first season but I like the facial hair in the second. xD

Lonely Lunatic

12,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Toki Bird

YAY, Diru fans who like the same things <3 Aww, thanks for letting them stay in front of you; people feather's get ruffled when someone asks if they could go ahead. I was at the Coney Island Mermaid parade and I had all tall people in front of me and they got pissed when I asked if I could please go in front. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff