Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with akanemutt13

Magical Girl

Toki Bird
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
Toshiya remixed what?

Dragon Ash's new single. It commemorates the death of Ikuzone, a close-friend and mentor of Toshiya.

dammit... I ******** hate that... like when Daisuke died, it's just no good... even though I don't know the band at all it ******** hurts...

Tipsy Kitten

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
Toki Bird
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
Toshiya remixed what?

Dragon Ash's new single. It commemorates the death of Ikuzone, a close-friend and mentor of Toshiya.

dammit... I ******** hate that... like when Daisuke died, it's just no good... even though I don't know the band at all it ******** hurts...

"At the place where the flower memorial ceremony was held, last 6th June, I was offered this and I accepted. While he was alive, he told me “One day, I want to do a live with our bands together”, in the middle of an absurd conversation with me. I remember so well that he said so.

Once, we had that conversation about performing a live together but those plans ended up deadlocked. We lost the chance.

But even in a different way, it makes me happy that I could experience Ikuzone`s sound and put my feelings into it.

Having this chance, I would like to express some words of gratitude to Dragon Ash members as well as the people related to this.

Thank you."

Reading that made me really, really sad

Magical Girl

WTF HAPPENED TO WIZARDRY!?!?!?
I mean seriously they made a new ZANless trailer, those ******** -_- I guess it's an attempt to create more appeal to us lame uncultured westerners -_-
I mean seriously why the ******** would they diss dir like that? Did they not see the metal olympics, that s**t was totally meaningless but we logged more time on that than anything else until it ended!

Tipsy Kitten

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
I mean seriously they made a new ZANless trailer, those ******** -_- I guess it's an attempt to create more appeal to us lame uncultured westerners -_-
I mean seriously why the ******** would they diss dir like that? Did they not see the metal olympics, that s**t was totally meaningless but we logged more time on that than anything else until it ended!

Maybe it was a contract thing or something?

Magical Girl

Toki Bird
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D

I may be wrong bur, I think Dir is under Sony in Japan, Sony is the creator of Wizardry online, so I'm lost... speechless, I feel kinda dissed

Tipsy Kitten

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
Toki Bird
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D

I may be wrong bur, I think Dir is under Sony in Japan, Sony is the creator of Wizardry online, so I'm lost... speechless, I feel kinda dissed

I thought they were under Sunkrad there.

O.G. Rabbit

So. I started on my newest Dir en grey tattoo. It isn't finished yet, but I felt like posting it anyway.

User Image

heart It hurt like a b***h.

Tipsy Kitten

~shalle~la~rilla~
So. I started on my newest Dir en grey tattoo. It isn't finished yet, but I felt like posting it anyway.

User Image

Omggggggg that is amazingggg

Magical Girl

~shalle~la~rilla~

User Image

The little Kyo ya have is cute lol, because it's little... like Kyo! hahaha

But seriously, that is epic what ya got going on there

O.G. Rabbit

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D

The little Kyo ya have is cute lol, because it's little... like Kyo! hahaha

But seriously, that is epic what ya got going on there

Thanks~ lol, I got that about five years ago, so it's getting pretty faded, but it's still my favorite tattoo just because.

Toki Bird

Omggggggg that is amazingggg

^_^ Thanks~ My tattoo artist is an absolute beast. I have to wait until 22 October before it's finished crying

Distinct Genius

This is random and might sound really stupid, but does the song 'dead tree' kinda remind anyone else of the movie Blue Spring? Been listening to it alot bc fall is Withering to Death time for me.

Tipsy Kitten

I took a break from Dum Spiro Spero for a while... This morning when I finally listened to it (the first time in a couple months I think) I was like, ahhhh that's the stuff

i know nothing.'s Love Of My Life

Who knows. Maybe I'll remember to come back and update the topic when the single is released wink

Toki Bird's Wife

Swashbuckling Wife

13,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Generous 100
~shalle~la~rilla~

User Image

....please don't tell me your name is autumn...

O.G. Rabbit

Poppy Lemonade

....please don't tell me your name is autumn...

No where even close. Why?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces