I love the music video and their live performances~
The cheorgraphy is really unique, Yunho is flawless, Changmin
is just fierce~
I love their album~
Their comeback is really good~
whee

Fashionable Hunter

It's a really awesome video and the choreography is just amazing eek

But I dunno. I kind of grew up with DBSK and I feel like I can still see the emptiness in Changmin's and Yunho's eyes without JYJ sad

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
kakteed
I feel like I can still see the emptiness in Changmin's and Yunho's eyes without JYJ sad

Agreed, and I've seen it ever since they made them sing Balloons as a duo. May I never see that look on Yunho's face again...but I'm sadly certain that I will. User Image

Fashionable Hunter

The Legendary Guest
kakteed
I feel like I can still see the emptiness in Changmin's and Yunho's eyes without JYJ sad

Agreed, and I've seen it ever since they made them sing Balloons as a duo. May I never see that look on Yunho's face again...but I'm sadly certain that I will. User Image

I know! The boys always look like they're in pain to me, and I can't get over that even with all of the amazing things happening in the video. It really makes me sad :/

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
kakteed
The Legendary Guest
kakteed

I know! The boys always look like they're in pain to me, and I can't get over that even with all of the amazing things happening in the video. It really makes me sad :/

It is an amazing comeback and the song is well-suited for their two voices but you're so right, I can see it too.
I always have to wonder what they'll have to say about all of this at the end of their contracts...User Image

Fashionable Hunter

The Legendary Guest
kakteed
The Legendary Guest
kakteed

It is an amazing comeback and the song is well-suited for their two voices but you're so right, I can see it too.
I always have to wonder what they'll have to say about all of this at the end of their contracts...User Image

Do you happen to know when that will be, by the way?

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
kakteed
The Legendary Guest
kakteed
The Legendary Guest
kakteed

The way I understand it, they were originally supposed to end in 2019 but after the lawsuits SM was directed to reduce that time by 3 years, so 2016.
Just in time for Yunho to enter the Army, isn't that convenient?
And may I just add that another thing that I find painful? That is seeing numerous comments under Keep Your Head Down worded as though Jaewon were never anything more than "DBSK's back-up dancer". User Image

Fashionable Hunter

The Legendary Guest
kakteed
The Legendary Guest
kakteed
The Legendary Guest
kakteed

The way I understand it, they were originally supposed to end in 2019 but after the lawsuits SM was directed to reduce that time by 3 years, so 2016.
And may I just add that another thing that I find painful? That is seeing numerous comments under Keep Your Head Down worded as though Jaewon were never anything more than "DBSK's back-up dancer". User Image

Ouch...

Wait, whaaaa? Were they Youtube video comments? Kids on Youtube are all morons scream

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
kakteed
The Legendary Guest
kakteed
The Legendary Guest
kakteed

Ouch...

Wait, whaaaa? Were they Youtube video comments? Kids on Youtube are all morons scream

IKR? Seems so shady to me.
Yep, YT comments, and when I would mention BlackBeat they'd mark me as SPAM. Like I did something wrong?
I used to be involved in fan-efforts at YT myself, but whoooo! There are some really scary, rude, ignorant people fangirl-and-boying there!
Some people...so critical, very harsh...not to mention a very bad personal experience with a member of the opposite gender I met through the comments-flood.

I need to find another way to touch base with my fandoms, if that is even possible where I am. Tumblr is not my thing, neither is Twitter.

Fashionable Hunter

The Legendary Guest
kakteed
The Legendary Guest
kakteed
The Legendary Guest
kakteed

Ouch...

Yep, YT comments, and when I would mention BlackBeat they'd mark me as SPAM. Like I did something wrong?
I used to be involved in fan-efforts at YT myself, but whoooo! There are some really scary, rude, ignorant people fangirl-and-boying there!
Some people...so critical, very harsh...not to mention a very bad personal experience with a member of the opposite gender I met through the comments-flood.

I need to find another way to touch base with my fandoms, if that is even possible where I am. Tumblr is not my thing, neither is Twitter.

Merp. Honestly, I get that fanclubs are a big thing in Korean music, but I just think they're kind of weird. Like, I love fangirling, so I'll stop in to a fan forum once in a while to gush, but to belong to a fanclub like Cassiopeia? Seems like madness to me...

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
kakteed
The Legendary Guest
kakteed
The Legendary Guest
kakteed

Ouch...

Merp. Honestly, I get that fanclubs are a big thing in Korean music, but I just think they're kind of weird. Like, I love fangirling, so I'll stop in to a fan forum once in a while to gush, but to belong to a fanclub like Cassiopeia? Seems like madness to me...

More like huge and highly political.
And the fandom that metaphorically crapped all over me personally? Was ELF.
I left YT and so-called friends gave out my Tumblr and they stalked me there. I had to delete the account.
I wouldn't know which forums to visit! That experience really burned me.
Madness, indeed.

Fashionable Hunter

The Legendary Guest
kakteed
The Legendary Guest
kakteed
The Legendary Guest
kakteed

Ouch...

I left YT and so-called friends gave out my Tumblr and they stalked me there. I had to delete the account.
Madness, indeed.

Ahhh, I've heard ELF was particularly venomous a while back! That's scary eek
Oh lol, if I'm really in the mood to gush, I literally just type in *insert fanclub name* forum into teh Googlez and then surf until I find one that seems to be currently active.

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
kakteed
The Legendary Guest
kakteed
The Legendary Guest
kakteed

Ouch...

Madness, indeed.

Ahhh, I've heard ELF was particularly venomous a while back! That's scary eek
Oh lol, if I'm really in the mood to gush, I literally just type in *insert fanclub name* forum into teh Googlez and then surf until I find one that seems to be currently active.

They can be, although I have to say that there are some very sweet and loveable ELF as well, but you had to hunt for them and after a while, if you hung around long enough, you'd see the ugly.
I think the bottom line is that the overwhelming percentage are not only very young but very immature and go along with the crowd.
Especially with the shipping OMG I hated that! Don't tell me THAT MANY girls are into yaoi, I refuse to believe it. It's not even statistically logical.
It's hard to keep up with current activities like voting and so forth (A LOT OF VOTING) without a place to get the information but if I feel the urge I'll look it up.

Interesting Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
hey all, i love DBSK too and my biased is Yunho heart but now, i miss all of them.. crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff