Welcome to Gaia! ::

When do you want activities for the guild to officially start?

4 June 2012 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
23 November 2012 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Either's Cool 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 1 ]
Just Gimme tha Gold 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]

Stand Up, You’ve Got to Manage
I Won’t Sympathize Anymore

Hello! I'll be creating Code V thread soon, but I wanted to create an official chat first. Feel free to ask any questions and make any comments you might have.

Significance of the dates:
23 November is the day the group first initially debuted.
4 June is the anniversary of the day they re-debuted under their new name of Code V.

Code-V, previously known as Bless, is South Korean boy band signed to CODE V. Code-V stands for Vision, Voice, Vital-Variety and Vital-Visual Signs.
Sang Woo and Nallo have worked with SG Wannabe member Lee Seok Hoon and Blue Wind Soul. Taemin worked as a vocal trainer.

Back in June 2010, boy group Code-V made their return to the K-pop scene with Addiction. The group had originally debuted in 2007 under the name Bless, but they were anything but blessed as they suffered from low sales and lack of promotion. Even though their initial debut was a bust, the boys were confident that this time around, things would be different.

Unfortunately, things haven’t worked out as planned and in August 2010 Code-V member and leader Taemin announced that he’s leaving the group after their schedules end on August 21st in order to fulfill his military duties. He was then replaced Min Ho, stag name Rui, who became the band's new maknae.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And If You Complain Once More
You’ll Meet An Army of Me

Info | Official Business | Keep in Contact!

This is How It Goes Down:
  1. Start talking about Code V Here! We love them and want to show our support!
  2. Tell your friends about your new favorite hangout joint! We want this to be a friendly atmosphere to talk about anything Code V or Code V related. Heck, talk about other stuff, too, just talk!
  3. Be respectful of everyone here. No one likes a troller, flammer, etc. Makes me mad, too. >.<
  4. The poll at the end of May will decide which date the guild will be officially created.
  5. I'll be looking for potential guild crew members based on participation and interest, so feel free to voice your interest here or in a PM to me.

Time Line
  • 07 March 2012: Thread Started & Opened

Link up Here!
If you have any banners or ads you would like to plug for your guild, feel free to post it here or pm me and I'll add it to the list. Also feel free to link to our page. I'll add visuals as I create them.

Also, link up and contribute to the feedback thread here!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff