Welcome to Gaia! ::

I usually wait for the Korean versions of SJ-M songs but I got impatient and wound up watching/listening to the Chinese one of this the day it came out. I love it. A lot.

The mv was typical SM under-try stressed but they all looked and sounded great. I've since got a hold of the Korean version and am trying to learn the lyrics. There's something about Zhoumi's accent when he sings in Korean that I really really really LIKE ... A LOT! mrgreen His solo in the Korean version of Perfection still wows me! heart

1,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
YES I LOVE SUPER JUNIOR M AND I AM SO HAPPY THAT THEY CAME BACK smile
I love this song so much dasdgdkgkl Henry Lau ( heart _____ heart ) and the song is stuck in my head and ITS BREAKING ME DOWN BREAKING DOOOOWWNNN!!!!!!!!! whee xp

5,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I really like it and the other songs from the Breakdown album is great too ^^
heart heart heart heart OMOMOMOMO HELLO PEOPLES. I just wanted to stop by and fangirl.. sssso VJHCGHCVCVYJUGHYJBYJUFKJNKLGJH JKGLNKJB KJBKJB KJNKJNKJLN:LKNKLN sweatdrop Umm. Haha anyway~ I loves SJ and I really LOVVVVEEE this song. Siwon looks so smexyyy~ heart But SM- Y HE NO DANCE? crying Im so conflicted when it comes to SJ... I love Siwon but I love Donghae and Sungmin is so cute and Zhou Mi- just...dont get me started on my WonTeuk child. HES SO FLIPPIN HANDSOME. But my Siwonnie still tops all talk2hand rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff