Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mayuka-hime
Luna-Min-chan
Mayuka-hime
Xiia_01
Mayuka-hime
Xiia_01
The one that REALLY Stood out for me was HENRY heart heart heart . sweatdrop Everyone looked amazing hot but Henry was like.....damnnnnnnn eek and is it just me or was there other people weirded out by Siwon's hat...

It was Kyuhun that stood out to me. I was like "Ohomy your red hair is HOT." *__* Just wow. He always looks good.

I didn't like Siwon's hat. Or his hair style. I'm still a fan of his look from No Other and A-Cha. Ah well.

Breakdown was a fabulous album. Go is pretty catchy too.

Kyuhyun was pretty hot in that video i do admit. I thought Eunhyuk looked good with the hair but for me Eunhyuk is... Eunhyuk? LOL When he danced with BoA in Only One live, i found him sexy but to his own songs... Idk I'm weird sweatdrop

I like his blue hair, it suits him. I like Eunhyuk, he's a fabulous dancer. Though at the gauo daejun it was just a lot of hip thrusting XP My friend likes him the best but my bias is Yesung. Followed right by Kyuhyun. Their voices~ heart

I'm a little late to this spazz only because I've spazzed on tumblr instead of gaia. lol. But yes, I will admit I love Yesungs voice and Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun is my ultimate bias and thats mainly because I fell in love with his voice from SM the Ballad. Before that, I only listened to Super Junior as a whole rather than pay attention to individuals...until now. Yesung is close but I can't help but spazz over Eunhyuk now more than Yesung. Idk how I feel about his hair right now...I dont hate it...but don't love it either.
Overall, this album was amazing and probably my favorite full album by Super Junior M. I mean I'm not a big fan of ballads so there were one or two songs I didn't care much for but Go, Break Down (of course) and It's You are probably my favorite songs.
I can't believe Eunhyuk didn't like Go though crying

Ah I originally just listened to SJ and just found Yesung to be adorable and his voice just...yeah. Kyuhyun is a close second definitely. I love Eunhyuk's dancing though and honestly I like his voice too. It seems sad that he gets picked on all the time (they call him the ugliest member and other nonsense) I'm the same way with Yesung, I'm not sure how much I like his blonde hair...sometimes I think it looks great and then another time I'll be all...meh. I loved his red hair though. He looked great in Sexy Free and Single.

I like this album a lot, Go and Breakdown...I'll have to listen to It's You again, it's not immediately coming to mind. I didn't now Eunhyuk didn't like it. Why not?

In an interview, he said he didn't like it because that was the one song he had to keep replaying and redoing the dance to. I don't remember them performing that song though...or I haven't been able to find it online yet.
Also for Yesung's pink hair...I just dont...are SuJu members just endorsing hair dye now? lol. I also was alluding to Eunhyuk's blue hair.
And yes, I did like his red hair. Though tbh, I prefer them with their normal natural hair color...and preferably around that length they have now.
But yes, my little blue monkey! (Lol, have you seen that interview with Super Junior M with Yin Yue? I think that's what the broadcast was).
Though what I would really love to hear more of Henry's voice too. His solo out of mind was amazing...everyone just had so many good voices!
In a word.... is PERFECT, Donghae, Sungmin, Henry, Kyuhyun, Siwon, Zhou Mi & Eunhyuk look some handsome, I can stop to listen it whee

Tipsy Noob

Don't forget to watch SJ-M's special stages this week heart

8,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
KNetizens like the song biggrin They think YYJ(wrote most of SJ's promo songs >> wink

Bashful Prophet

it's just the hair...

Heart Star

i feel bad because i watched the video right when it came out but i was in a cafe so it was on mute and i only listened to the full song two days ago emo /bad ELF
i love it so much though zhou mi is absolutely delicious in that song

Eloquent Conversationalist

16,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Megathread 100
Aside from their clothing and hair just I really like Kyuhyun's solo towards the end almost.

Tipsy Noob

Hyukfied
KNetizens like the song biggrin They think YYJ(wrote most of SJ's promo songs >> wink

I don't think YYJ took part in the Break Down album. Hmm, look at wikipedia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Break_Down_(album)

8,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
DRUNK.and.WASTED
Hyukfied

I don't think YYJ took part in the Break Down album. Hmm, look at wikipedia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Break_Down_(album)

Lol I know that already. What I meant was that most of SJ, main group, promo songs were written by YYJ in recent years basically ruined SJ's music image in Korea but Knetizens love Break Down. Which isn't written by him, I didn't need to read a description on who wrote cause it isn't like the main SJ songs.

Wheezing Kitten

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Magic_X_Sprinkles
aegyoyoona
Why Siwon didn't dance? Curious...

Siwon was busy doing the lastest episodes for "The King of Drama" at that time, so he wasnt there for the Cheorgraphy filmings...

Siwon was amazing in Extravagant Challenge. emotion_kirakira I'm still not over it.

7,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
Kashikoi Kusabana
Magic_X_Sprinkles
aegyoyoona

Siwon was busy doing the lastest episodes for "The King of Drama" at that time, so he wasnt there for the Cheorgraphy filmings...

Siwon was amazing in Extravagant Challenge. emotion_kirakira I'm still not over it.

He really is~
Oh! and i really love your sig of
Siwon~
whee

Wheezing Kitten

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Magic_X_Sprinkles
Kashikoi Kusabana
Magic_X_Sprinkles
aegyoyoona

He really is~
Siwon~
whee

lol I made an art shop and every post has a different gif of him in it.

7,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
Kashikoi Kusabana
Magic_X_Sprinkles
Kashikoi Kusabana
Magic_X_Sprinkles
aegyoyoona

He really is~
Siwon~
whee

Lol thats cool~
I really love all of his derp faces he always make....
rofl

Wheezing Kitten

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Magic_X_Sprinkles
Kashikoi Kusabana
Magic_X_Sprinkles
Kashikoi Kusabana
Magic_X_Sprinkles
aegyoyoona

He really is~
Siwon~
whee

Lol thats cool~
rofl

or the little random dance parties he seems to have with himself

7,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
Kashikoi Kusabana
Magic_X_Sprinkles
Kashikoi Kusabana
Magic_X_Sprinkles
Kashikoi Kusabana

He really is~
Siwon~
whee

Lol thats cool~
rofl

or the little random dance parties he seems to have with himself

Or when he does alot of skinships with his members, i find it very
cute of him~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items