7,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
aegyoyoona
Magic_X_Sprinkles
aegyoyoona
Why Siwon didn't dance? Curious...

Siwon was busy doing the lastest episodes for "The King of Drama" at that time, so he wasnt there for the Cheorgraphy filmings...
Ahh, he must be tired T u T
He looks hot in that MV tho heart heart

Yeah, some ELFs were thinking that he'll be the next "Kibum", but at least hes was in the music video and hes promoting with the members...
Siwon was looking good in that music video, even though he had on that weird looking
hat lol~

Dedicated Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
The one that REALLY Stood out for me was HENRY heart heart heart . sweatdrop Everyone looked amazing hot but Henry was like.....damnnnnnnn eek and is it just me or was there other people weirded out by Siwon's hat...

Tipsy Poster

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Xiia_01
The one that REALLY Stood out for me was HENRY heart heart heart . sweatdrop Everyone looked amazing hot but Henry was like.....damnnnnnnn eek and is it just me or was there other people weirded out by Siwon's hat...

when i saw siwon's hat i was like WHY
Donghae and Sung Min were the cutest <3 This video was awesome~! I love the whole CD! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Romantic Lover

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Xiia_01

It was Kyuhun that stood out to me. I was like "Ohomy your red hair is HOT." *__* Just wow. He always looks good.

I didn't like Siwon's hat. Or his hair style. I'm still a fan of his look from No Other and A-Cha. Ah well.

Breakdown was a fabulous album. Go is pretty catchy too.

Dedicated Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Mayuka-hime
Xiia_01

It was Kyuhun that stood out to me. I was like "Ohomy your red hair is HOT." *__* Just wow. He always looks good.

I didn't like Siwon's hat. Or his hair style. I'm still a fan of his look from No Other and A-Cha. Ah well.

Kyuhyun was pretty hot in that video i do admit. I thought Eunhyuk looked good with the hair but for me Eunhyuk is... Eunhyuk? LOL When he danced with BoA in Only One live, i found him sexy but to his own songs... Idk I'm weird sweatdrop

Romantic Lover

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Xiia_01
Mayuka-hime
Xiia_01

Kyuhyun was pretty hot in that video i do admit. I thought Eunhyuk looked good with the hair but for me Eunhyuk is... Eunhyuk? LOL When he danced with BoA in Only One live, i found him sexy but to his own songs... Idk I'm weird sweatdrop

I like his blue hair, it suits him. I like Eunhyuk, he's a fabulous dancer. Though at the gauo daejun it was just a lot of hip thrusting XP My friend likes him the best but my bias is Yesung. Followed right by Kyuhyun. Their voices~ heart

Dedicated Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Mayuka-hime
Xiia_01
Mayuka-hime
Xiia_01

I like his blue hair, it suits him. I like Eunhyuk, he's a fabulous dancer. Though at the gauo daejun it was just a lot of hip thrusting XP My friend likes him the best but my bias is Yesung. Followed right by Kyuhyun. Their voices~ heart

I find Yesung very funny in variety shows cause hes just too honest xD my bias from Suju is most likely Lee Teuk From Suju-M its Henry.

Romantic Lover

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Xiia_01
Mayuka-hime
Xiia_01
Mayuka-hime
Xiia_01

I find Yesung very funny in variety shows cause hes just too honest xD my bias from Suju is most likely Lee Teuk From Suju-M its Henry.

Yesung is so adorable. He dances like a maniac XD Suju-M would have to be Kyuhyun. Though lately Donghae has been growing on me.
Magic_X_Sprinkles
aegyoyoona
Magic_X_Sprinkles
aegyoyoona

Siwon was busy doing the lastest episodes for "The King of Drama" at that time, so he wasnt there for the Cheorgraphy filmings...

Yeah, some ELFs were thinking that he'll be the next "Kibum", but at least hes was in the music video and hes promoting with the members...
Siwon was looking good in that music video, even though he had on that weird looking
hat lol~
LOLLL FIRST THOUGHT OF THAT HAT: is it his hair? xDDDDDDDD
this is funny lol
btw.. how many members does SUJU have? (the original suju)

7,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
aegyoyoona
Magic_X_Sprinkles
aegyoyoona
Magic_X_Sprinkles
aegyoyoona

hat lol~
LOLLL FIRST THOUGHT OF THAT HAT: is it his hair? xDDDDDDDD
this is funny lol
btw.. how many members does SUJU have? (the original suju)

Originally, Super Junior had 12 members and it was rotational group, meaning that the members will be replace by other SM trainees but then SM added Kyuhyun and made Super Junior a permanent group....
SM also wanted to add Henry and Zhou Mi at one point but the K-ELFs boycotted so SM just put them in Super Junior M instead...
I have played this song over and over as soon as it came out. I love it so much!! It was just perfect. The music, the dance, everything! :"D
Mayuka-hime
Xiia_01
Mayuka-hime
Xiia_01

I'm a little late to this spazz only because I've spazzed on tumblr instead of gaia. lol. But yes, I will admit I love Yesungs voice and Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun is my ultimate bias and thats mainly because I fell in love with his voice from SM the Ballad. Before that, I only listened to Super Junior as a whole rather than pay attention to individuals...until now. Yesung is close but I can't help but spazz over Eunhyuk now more than Yesung. Idk how I feel about his hair right now...I dont hate it...but don't love it either.
Overall, this album was amazing and probably my favorite full album by Super Junior M. I mean I'm not a big fan of ballads so there were one or two songs I didn't care much for but Go, Break Down (of course) and It's You are probably my favorite songs.
I can't believe Eunhyuk didn't like Go though crying

Mado Kureo's Husband

Siwon's crazy stare made me a little uncomfortable in the beginning of the MV... but then I was like "It's ok, would still change my sexuality for him."

Overall I think like the song is great, but I feel like there's nothing really unique about it. SM is really starting to beat the hell out of the whole dubstep-y backtrack. >_<

Romantic Lover

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Luna-Min-chan
Mayuka-hime
Xiia_01
Mayuka-hime
Xiia_01

I'm a little late to this spazz only because I've spazzed on tumblr instead of gaia. lol. But yes, I will admit I love Yesungs voice and Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun is my ultimate bias and thats mainly because I fell in love with his voice from SM the Ballad. Before that, I only listened to Super Junior as a whole rather than pay attention to individuals...until now. Yesung is close but I can't help but spazz over Eunhyuk now more than Yesung. Idk how I feel about his hair right now...I dont hate it...but don't love it either.
Overall, this album was amazing and probably my favorite full album by Super Junior M. I mean I'm not a big fan of ballads so there were one or two songs I didn't care much for but Go, Break Down (of course) and It's You are probably my favorite songs.
I can't believe Eunhyuk didn't like Go though crying

Ah I originally just listened to SJ and just found Yesung to be adorable and his voice just...yeah. Kyuhyun is a close second definitely. I love Eunhyuk's dancing though and honestly I like his voice too. It seems sad that he gets picked on all the time (they call him the ugliest member and other nonsense) I'm the same way with Yesung, I'm not sure how much I like his blonde hair...sometimes I think it looks great and then another time I'll be all...meh. I loved his red hair though. He looked great in Sexy Free and Single.

I like this album a lot, Go and Breakdown...I'll have to listen to It's You again, it's not immediately coming to mind. I didn't now Eunhyuk didn't like it. Why not?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff