Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Bunny

Elise_Loves_TOP

I was soo sooo scared that they would be sold out by the time they started selling PDT. I've seen others not getting their tickets because Ticketmaster screwed them over so im super thankful i actually got some tickets! ;7; I feel bad for them too. I wish they had an endless supply so we all could see them!

Genius

9,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
I AM SO PISSED Q AQ
People are vending the VIP ticks = n =
This is plain unfair Q A Q

Genius

9,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
milksshi
Elise_Loves_TOP

I was soo sooo scared that they would be sold out by the time they started selling PDT. I've seen others not getting their tickets because Ticketmaster screwed them over so im super thankful i actually got some tickets! ;7; I feel bad for them too. I wish they had an endless supply so we all could see them!

I heard it got sold out in 2 minutes = A =

Genius

9,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
milksshi
Elise_Loves_TOP

I heard it got sold out in 2 minutes = A =

Conservative Ladykiller

milksshi
Elise_Loves_TOP

I'm gad you got your ticket. biggrin
Ticketmaster was really a mess! I was hoping to get 2 VIP tickets, but I didn't even had a chance to see any tickets at all and I was lurking before 10AM. We kept on refreshing the page and after 5 mins. decided to call instead. That's how we got our tickets. I feel really sorry for those who couldn't get a ticket. I have seen some site selling BIGBANG tickets and there are some that is worth more than 1K and that's not even VIP tickets. cry

Golden Bunny

Sexy Embrace

I know! Im see them going for $800! What a rip off! And really? I got mine in 5 mins. I think it took 3-4 hours for it to actually sell out completely.

Elise_Loves_TOP

OMG. If Ticketmaster wasn't so messed, maybe people would've gotten their tickets. Me and my mom were trying to get them on separate computers and after a few tries, my mom finally got in. I kept trying to see if we could get a better spot but it kept telling me that it couldn't find the event. So we just has to go with the back. And calling them didn't help at all. The operators weren't picking up so we couldn't ask for help. Some how, people got their tickets 20 - 30 mins early by calling. And PDT were the last to get their share of tickets, which was pretty much the left overs. HOW UNFAIR! I actually tried cheating by changing my computers time zone to CST but that didn't work. ;n;

You got a ticket, right? Where are you sitting?

Conservative Ladykiller

milksshi

That was basically what happened to me except your mom was lucky enough to see the tickets. It was really frustrating to not see any available seats when you're like on time to buy the tickets.
We were told that the only available tickets were at the very back, so we bought 2 of that and my sister called again after 15 mins. because she felt sorry for me that I couldn't get a better seat and lo and behold there was a single available ticket at the 208 plaza section. I'm going solo at the 208 and my sister and her husband will be at the back.
Is it you and your mom that are going to the concert? That'll be cool!

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
I got mine right at 10am for NJ.
So taking my daughter to see Big Bang for her Bday gift.
It was quite nerve racking indeed.

Golden Bunny

Elise_Loves_TOP

Oh, yes. I kept till her how lucky we were to get our tickets. And woah. You guys are super lucky! How the heck were you able to call them?! The dang automatic voice thingy said we cant order the tickets over the phone and we tried asking for REAL people but it would let us. >:C Yeah, my moms coming with me. She's only coming for me though. She's not really interested them unfortunately. We're in section 413. You're right below us!

Freaksrus

Cool! Oh my goodness, YES! Even before they started selling, i was freaking out like crazy!

Conservative Ladykiller

milksshi

Yes, I don't think you're mom has any idea how lucky you both are to get those tickets. People were waiting years for that concert.
My sister called and I think it was automated at first and then she was put on hold for 10-15 minutes and finally got to talk to a real person. There were rumors of adding another day for the concert, but I have no idea if it'll go through.
I think you got a much better seat than my sister... unless your seats are way out at the back. She and her husband will be on Section 411.
I wish you happy spazzing when the concert starts! Gaaah!! I'm so excited!!!!

Golden Bunny

Elise_Loves_TOP

LOL. I'll be spazzing out even before it starts! xD
So, wait. You're going to the LA one, right? I think me and my mom will be in the front row of our section. That's the very last section off to the left. I think you sister has a better view actually. But maybe im wrong. I'm sure they'll be little ants compared to where im sitting.

Conservative Ladykiller

milksshi

Yes, I'm going there.
Oh, that's great that you guys will be at the very front. I'm not really sure which section is better, but I have a feeling there's a big chance that most of the people at the back will be looking at the big screen instead of the stage. I just check the seating chart at the ticketmaster and I saw the person who'll be seated with either my sister or her husband. I wish I can see whom I'll be seating next to. I'm hoping they don't just sit around the whole show because It'll feel awkward going crazy bananas when both of my seatmates are just chillaxing. redface

Golden Bunny

Elise_Loves_TOP

Phhhh. I really doubt they could just sit there. I definitely would not be able to hold still like that. I'd be jumping and screaming my head off. I think my voice will be gone after that. xD And i just figured how to tag my seat. Thats pretty cool. And for a sec i thought row A was in the back but i was just looking at it wrong. Scared me for a sec! I wish i could see who i'd be sitting with too. ;v; That would be nice. Are you gonna make a star for the star event? O:

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Yep Stars and Birthday Banners for Top.

Golden Bunny

Freaksrus

Awesome! I would make a birthday banner for TOP but i dont know exactly how to make it. ;v;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff