Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Diedrich

milksshi
Angel-Grell

I dont either. :c
But im still trying! I'm selling all my stuff. Hopefully i get at least $50 from that.

Same. Trying to sell stuff on ebay, myself. ;w;

And yay! Those prices don't seem bad! biggrin Probly gonna go for $50, or I can try and save $20 more for the $70 one, whichever one's still available when I have money, I guess? xD I don't really care at this point, I just wanna see them perform. ;w;"

Golden Bunny

xChibiGrimreaperx

I know how you feel. I live in Oregon and nobody ever comes here. ;n;

GetYoCrayonYim o3o

I'm sorry. ;n;

xChibiGrimreaperx

I tried that but nobody wanted to buy. :C
I would soo go for the VIP tickets because of all the awesome stuff it comes with. I mean, a soundcheck!? You'd get to see them practicing and stuff. That would be amazing! I just wish it didnt cost so much.

But i know what you mean. I'm thankful i even get to see them. I have a feeling that when it ends, im gonna be crying my eyes out begging them not to go. ;v;

Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
ugh I live in Texas as well sweatdrop
blehh I really wish I could go > . <
I'm going to try and beg my parents, but getting to LA is just so expensive already.
crying crying crying
/sobstory

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
xChibiGrimreaperx
Why does no one ever come to Texas!?! crying We got VIPs here too ya know. D:

My thoughts exactly!!! crying
Come to Texas!

Golden Bunny

Haha. Quite a few people from Texas.

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
ashleywa
ugh I live in Texas as well sweatdrop
blehh I really wish I could go > . <
I'm going to try and beg my parents, but getting to LA is just so expensive already.
crying crying crying
/sobstory

I feel your pain crying
Why must California be so far from Texas!? ><'
Why doesn't BigBang just make a stop in Texas?! crying cry
Maybe we should start a petition sweatdrop

Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
keikari-haiku
I agree, I think it makes a lot of sense for them to make 3 stops AT LEAST in the United States because its just too large. they could do west coast, midwest, and then east coast. it would be perfect. emotion_kirakira that way we don't have to hurt our wallets trying to get transportation across the country...

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
ashleywa
keikari-haiku
I agree, I think it makes a lot of sense for them to make 3 stops AT LEAST in the United States because its just too large. they could do west coast, midwest, and then east coast. it would be perfect. emotion_kirakira that way we don't have to hurt our wallets trying to get transportation across the country...

Exactly! If the mad a stop in Texas they could bring so much BigBang happiness to all of the midwest! emotion_kirakira They have to realize The U.S. is a big country surprised We need BigBang in the Midwest! A stop in Houston, Dallas, El Paso, Austin, San Antonio! There are so many cities! gonk Pick One BigBang! Pick One so that we can enjoy your show!!!!! scream

Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
keikari-haiku
yes that's exactly what I think too !~ now if only we could find a way to get them to listen us o.o people spam their facebook page all the time with 'please come here' so I don't know where we could contact them :/

the only thing I can think of is that if they have these 2 successful shows, then maybe they will come back in the future with more tour dates. maybe we'll just have to wait for that :c

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
ashleywa
keikari-haiku
yes that's exactly what I think too !~ now if only we could find a way to get them to listen us o.o people spam their facebook page all the time with 'please come here' so I don't know where we could contact them :/

the only thing I can think of is that if they have these 2 successful shows, then maybe they will come back in the future with more tour dates. maybe we'll just have to wait for that :c

I guess we could spam their Facebook page but I'm not sure how effective that would be, they might just find us annoying and obsessive.

But You're right, the only thing we can do is hope that they have a successful tour this time around that way they'll be more encouraged to tour here again and add even more cities to their tour. I'll guess we'll just have to wait for that. Yeah........

Golden Bunny

keikari-haiku

ashleywa

I understand you guys completely! I would want them to come to my state too. But at the same time, i have to appreciate that they're even coming to the US at all. What i see on FB, is people begging and i dont think that really gets you anywhere. Its not like they can just stop what they're doing and go just because people asked. Im sure they're quite busy as it is. Like you guys said, i think its best to just wait and hope they have a freakin' amazing time here in the US! That way they'll HAVE to come back with more. Maybe you guys can show them support some how? Let them now Texas loves and supports them and wishes them the best with their US tour. But don't sweat it guys. I have a feeling they'll do more sometime. c:
I'll be going. Yet I'm not sure why I'm still up since I need to wake up to buy my ticket at 10am.

Golden Bunny

Crane Hill

Same here. Though, i woke up at 7:30am just to make sure i didnt miss anything. Its nerve wracking because im seeing others getting their tickets already. :C I hope they're not sold out by then!

Golden Bunny

Just got my tickets! Im WAY in the back but still happy i get to go! ;7;

Conservative Ladykiller

OMG! Getting those BIGBANG tickets took a week of my life. I feel sorry for those who can't come.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff