Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Shapeshifter

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
Love for Bi Rain

heart

Jung Ji-Hoon (born June 25, 1982), better known by his stage name Rain, is a South Korean singer, dancer, actor, model and designer.

Rain's musical career includes seven albums (six Korean, one Japanese), 19 singles and numerous concert tours around the world. His acting career began in 2003, when he won the KBS Best New Actor award for his role in the drama Sang Doo! Let's Go To School. In 2004, Rain won the KBS Excellence in Acting award for his role in the drama Full House. After starring in A Love To Kill, he acted in his first Korean film, I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK (2006), which won the Alfred Bauer Prize at the Berlin International Film Festival. Rain has acted in the American films Speed Racer (200 cool and Ninja Assassin (2009), the latter of which made him the first Korean to win an MTV award.[1]

In 2007, Rain left the management of JYP Entertainment and started his own company, J. Tune Entertainment but still retains collaborative relationship with Park Jin-young.

he is in speed racer and ninja assassin

here some pics

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
I LOVE RAIN.
I flippin love Bi Rain ever since my best freind and I went to watch Ninja Assassin.
ASDFGHKLHFSAWETYUJKBCFH BI RAIN IS HOT *DROOLS* dramallama

Hallowed Shapeshifter

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
lol i know

Hallowed Shapeshifter

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
So what do you think of Rain's girlfriend? love her or dislike her?

Dapper Genius

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Befriended 100
EquiusZahhak sagi

What girlfriend? I didn't know he had a recent one.

Never mind lol I thought the Kim Tae Hee thing was just a rumor but I guess it has been confirmed.

I like Kim Tae Hee, her dramas were the only ones I watched when I first got into the whole K-pop/K-drama scene way back when. I think they'd make a good couple in the long run.

What do you think of the recent military "scandal" of his?

Hallowed Shapeshifter

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
oooooooooo naughty naughty -reading article-

hollynoel's Bae

Kawaii Sex Symbol

pikakyu
EquiusZahhak sagi

What girlfriend? I didn't know he had a recent one.

Never mind lol I thought the Kim Tae Hee thing was just a rumor but I guess it has been confirmed.

I like Kim Tae Hee, her dramas were the only ones I watched when I first got into the whole K-pop/K-drama scene way back when. I think they'd make a good couple in the long run.

What do you think of the recent military "scandal" of his?

Man, that scandal caused such a s**t storm for all the other celebrities in the army. Most likely by now the general public grown a dislike for Rain now. Koreans take military service really seriously, and now he's seen as a joke.

Hallowed Shapeshifter

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
The are actually changing the rules there will be no special treatment for the celebs they have to enter army like everyone else and no time away from base tell they are done all because Rain had to see his lady friend

Dapper Genius

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Befriended 100
To be quite honest, I'm not really all that surprised that celebrities get got preferential treatment in the Korean military. I know that's not the case with ALL celebrities as there are some who enlist not as entertainers but as like actual hands-on-soldiers.

You know it's kind of funny that Rain causes a scandal while in the military, while some celebrities suddenly do their service (way ahead of schedule) to escape scandal.

I wonder how people will react to his return.

Hallowed Shapeshifter

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
pikakyu
To be quite honest, I'm not really all that surprised that celebrities get got preferential treatment in the Korean military. I know that's not the case with ALL celebrities as there are some who enlist not as entertainers but as like actual hands-on-soldiers.

You know it's kind of funny that Rain causes a scandal while in the military, while some celebrities suddenly do their service (way ahead of schedule) to escape scandal.

I wonder how people will react to his return.

A lot of people are currently not happy with him and see him as a joke and cant take things seriously

Dapper Genius

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Befriended 100
I know, but I mean when he finishes his service and tries to make a return to the entertainment industry. Do you think people will eventually forgive him for the situation or will Rain just... cease to exist?

Hallowed Shapeshifter

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
I betting some will be angry at him for a while and others will ignore him but it time it will be forgotten

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff