ehh. 0.23333333333333 23.3% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 90 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 131 132 133 > >> >>> »|

7,750 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
091207 BEAST's Message to Fans [SUBBED]

the subbed version of their message to fans about the official fanclub name, B2UTY.

Cyworld Updates:

dongwoon:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

hyunseung:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
kitty_vicky
091207 BEAST's Message to Fans [SUBBED]

the subbed version of their message to fans about the official fanclub name, B2UTY.

thaanks! ^.^
haha, i keep replaying the part where yoseob 'punches' doojoon. <3

i find dongwoon attractive playing pool,
even if it was when he had his old hair. x3
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xB i g B a n g ' s T O P . . . <3 x x x x x x x x x x x x x2 P M ' s J a e b e o m . . . <3
x x x x x x xx x x x x x x x x x x x x x User ImageUser ImageUser Imagex x x x x x xUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My ULTIMATE 2
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I heard BEAST took some ELLE photo shoots earlier [;
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
B i g B a n g and 2 P M F o r e v e r . . . .

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

7,750 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
@l i t c h i i i
i too thought that dongwoon looked very attractive while playing pool.
especially the third picture :D
he was always in the back smiling during bad girl days.

Manager Self-Camera Vol. 4

Elle Girl Photoshoot

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:
'Sunday Sunday Night - DanBi', Headed to Sri Lanka to Aid Refugee Camps

As the first program from Korea to attempt this, the MBC ‘Sunday Sunday Night’ DanBi team will head to Sri Lanka, which ended its 26 year civil war earlier this year, and aid refugee camps.

During a phone call with Money Today Star News on the 14th, ‘Sunday Sunday Night’ Kim Young Hee PD said, “It is rare that one program holds negotiations with a nation’s government. But the Sri Lankan government has understood the ‘DanBi’ team’s good intentions, and it expressed its approval of us filming refugee camps which are hard for even war reporters to film.”

Kim PD said, “We’ll leave three weeks after the negotiations are finished” and also revealed, “This time, Nam Sang Mi will be going with us.”

He continued, “As we look around at the ravages of war, to the young children who have become child soldiers, we want to give them pencils and expose them to hopes and dreams. Of course we’ll take supplies for the people of these refugee camps, and we’ll most likely also take counselors to help deal with the mental suffering as well.”

The ‘DanBi’ team impressed people with their episodes on the 6th and 13th which showed them digging a well for people in Zambia who suffer from a lack of clean water. ON the ‘DanBi’ team, Kim Yong Man, Tak Jaehoon, An Youngmi, Kim Hyunchul, and BEAST’s Yoon Doojoon are the permanent MCs, and they are receiving attention for taking on projects which take them even outside the nation to find places which need their help.

‘DanBi’ team ⓒIm Sung Kyoon Reporter

cred: starmoneytoday: dooseop@B2ST Rising, illuminate.@B2ST Rising

7,750 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
BEAST - Crazy (preview) Attack the Gas Station 2 OST

<3
the song is awesome.
the video is oh so cute.
especially yoseob holding onto dongwoon again.
hyunseung's heart <3
and yoseob resting his head on doojoon's lap and doojoon playing with his hair -nosebleeds

7,750 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
MTV B2ST Documentary BTS

01 | 02 | 03
Does anyone know what happens in the B2ST Documentary episode 2 1/3? For some reason it stops right after the singing lesson lady is talking about Junhyung pushing into character. All the other videos work but that part, so does anyone know what happens? It would be very appreciated. smile

7,750 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
it is probably just a brief malfunction. just reload the video.
speaking about the documentary, here are some new uploads.

MTV B2ST Documentary [SUBBED]

Episode 4
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

Episode 5
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

Manager Self-Camera Vol. 3 [SUBBED]

091206 SBS Digital Mobile Ranking - Junhyung & Yoseob [SUBBED]

091115 SBS Digital Mobile Ranking - Doojoon & Yoseob [SUBBED]

7,750 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
091218 KBS Music Bank - Mystery [HD]

MTV B2ST Documentary BTS

04 | 05 | 06

ok, what you are about to see/read below will make you reach your highest level of fangirlism.

Quote:
Schedule

December 23 - [BROADCAST] MBC Every1 Idol Army (Guest Appearance)

i really dont know how to explain what Idol Army is but i'll give it my best shot. so Idol Army is a variety show that is hosted by a new idol group every season. on the show, they would usually invite other idol groups of the opposite gender to play games with. some previous idol group hosts are Super Junior, Kara and 2PM. the host for the 5th season of Idol Army is MBLAQ. during 2PM's hosting season, they had a Christmas special and invited their other half, 2AM. (look up the subbed episodes on youtube. they are hilarious together XD) 2PM also had a Valentine/White Day special with SHINee (rofl&3) so to follow along with the male-male Idol Army Christmas special, MBLAQ has invited BEAST &3 get ready!

January 2010 Elle Girl

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

cred: credit as tagged + SSYY@b2strising

the elle girl photos just made my day. ^-^
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to youu,
happy birthday jun hyung,
lalala~

ITS JUN HYUNG'S BIRTHDAAY! ^-^
kitty_vicky
BEAST - Crazy (preview) Attack the Gas Station 2 OST

<3
the song is awesome.
the video is oh so cute.
especially yoseob holding onto dongwoon again.
hyunseung's heart <3
and yoseob resting his head on doojoon's lap and doojoon playing with his hair -nosebleeds

OMG it sounds so addictive wink
i want the song now!!

Btw happy birthday Junhyung (^) Lols
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xB i g B a n g ' s T O P . . . <3 x x x x x x x x x x x x x2 P M ' s J a e b e o m . . . <3
x x x x x x xx x x x x x x x x x x x x x User ImageUser ImageUser Imagex x x x x x xUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
My ULTIMATE 2
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
0hmyfrickengod!;
Junhyung bday just passed & I missed it x_____________x;
How can I miss my own boyfriend's birthday? T.T
Happy b-lated, Junhyung bby heart
Saranghae!<33

B i g B a n g and 2 P M F o r e v e r . . . .

7,750 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
D: missed junhyung's birthday.
i wonder if they had a little event with the fans for his birthday.

-goes searching for info.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces