ehh. 0.23333333333333 23.3% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 90 ]

6,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
DO YOU WANNA B
x-Shining Aegyo
Haii c: I have been wondering what the meaning of "Beautiful" is. It kinda confuses me. She breaks up with him because of his arm? Eh.

Gotta watch this one to fully get the story:

Eh yeah I saw that but I still don't get it... Either i'm stupid or I should learn Korean Dx

Anti Gekko

x-Shining Aegyo
DO YOU WANNA B
x-Shining Aegyo
Haii c: I have been wondering what the meaning of "Beautiful" is. It kinda confuses me. She breaks up with him because of his arm? Eh.

Eh yeah I saw that but I still don't get it... Either i'm stupid or I should learn Korean Dx

Guys girl makes friend with geek, Guy gets jealous. Geek has a condition and must take meds. Guy takes geek into back ally and beats him up, his girl stops the fight. Geek gets hospitilized cuz of lack of meds, girl gets pissed off at her guy and stays with the geek. Guy is pissed off and tries very hard to practice and win the dance competition, ends up breaking his arm in the process, tries to make up with the girl, girl refuses. In the end Guy makes up with Geek, somewhat happy ending.
I think thats how it goes.

6,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
DO YOU WANNA B
x-Shining Aegyo
DO YOU WANNA B
x-Shining Aegyo

Guys girl makes friend with geek, Guy gets jealous. Geek has a condition and must take meds. Guy takes geek into back ally and beats him up, his girl stops the fight. Geek gets hospitilized cuz of lack of meds, girl gets pissed off at her guy and stays with the geek. Guy is pissed off and tries very hard to practice and win the dance competition, ends up breaking his arm in the process, tries to make up with the girl, girl refuses. In the end Guy makes up with Geek, somewhat happy ending.
I think thats how it goes.

OHH. They should have just done I Like you The Best first then... >.<

Anti Gekko

x-Shining Aegyo

OHH. They should have just done I Like you The Best first then... >.<

Yeah, it makes it a tad confusing to watch the other one first and try to figure it all out. I figured as much that he was jealous of Giklwang in the video

Shameless Cat

i really love the hyunseung/hyuna collab
not a big fan of hyuna but hyunseung is my
favorite voice in beast so it's always nice to
hear more of him~

LlZZAY's Partner

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
        +i like the way they ordered the songs, actually. because beautiful
        makes you want the back story, then you get it and everything ends up
        clicking.

Anti Gekko

*Clears Throat* AHEM

BEAST WORLD TOUR! CANADA IS INCLUDED, MY LIFE IS MADE!

Jang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang HyunseungJang Hyunseung <3

LlZZAY's Partner

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
YEEEESSSSSSSSS

Anti Gekko

viuu
YEEEESSSSSSSSS
I was like Screaming on the inside while at work

LlZZAY's Partner

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
        +I " EEEE'D " in futureshop when i was waiting in line xD good thing it was loud in there.

Anti Gekko

I let out a squeel in the car when I was done work xD;;

I find it so awesome that out of all Kpop bands, it's B2ST to be the ones coming to Canada <3

LlZZAY's Partner

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
        +oh i know right?! i mean, f.t island was here in september, but with a
        bunch of other english bands for a pray for japan concert...and jyj was
        here too..somewhere, but beast....I AM BUYING TICKETS.
omfgomfg they're coming to SF and LA ; 3 ;

TOO BAD MY PARENTS WONT LET ME GOOOO. ajlfsksfjd so depressed rn T^T

Anti Gekko

chwan

Sneak out <: Say you're staying at a friends house. Don't let em know when the concert is xD and just book it lol.. it's what'd I do if my parents were like that, but I'm too old to be told what to do hurr hurr hurr..

I'm gonna pay top dollar for the best ticket available, yup.
DO YOU WANNA B
chwan

Sneak out <: Say you're staying at a friends house. Don't let em know when the concert is xD and just book it lol.. it's what'd I do if my parents were like that, but I'm too old to be told what to do hurr hurr hurr..

I'm gonna pay top dollar for the best ticket available, yup.
ugh i should but my parents are so asian and strict, im too scared aflkjdkdaf;

first SM town, now this. omg kill me now

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas